Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If we are undefeated going into the OSU game, I'm going to fucking drag 5 or 6 of my best frens to that game, kicking and screaming.

+14
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Rocinante
The_Dude
GRR Spartan
Stoops21
Blanch32
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
WhiteBoyHatcher
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

If we are undefeated going into the OSU game, I'm going to fucking drag 5 or 6 of my best frens to that game, kicking and screaming. Empty If we are undefeated going into the OSU game, I'm going to fucking drag 5 or 6 of my best frens to that game, kicking and screaming.

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 8:55 pm

If we are still undefeated, I'm going.  I'm also going to take a bunch of people with me.  Most of them... OK, all of them have no desire to pay a lot of money to go to a game like this, but I want to have them there with me.  This could be the biggest regular season moment in Spartan Football History.

I will pay Bruce to drive us.  I will pay WBH to cook for us.  I will buy WBH's ticket.  These won't be 50 yard liners like I'm used to, hell, I'll prolly splurge on DWAGS endzone primo seating for this tilt..... I just wanna be there.  I think we can do it, motherfuckers.

This is what happens when me and a couple frens end up at away games.  

I wanna do this in the fucking shoe. I wanna beat these fuckers and be #1 heading into the god damn final four.

tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If we are undefeated going into the OSU game, I'm going to fucking drag 5 or 6 of my best frens to that game, kicking and screaming. Empty Re: If we are undefeated going into the OSU game, I'm going to fucking drag 5 or 6 of my best frens to that game, kicking and screaming.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 9/13/2015, 9:03 pm

Boom agreed
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

If we are undefeated going into the OSU game, I'm going to fucking drag 5 or 6 of my best frens to that game, kicking and screaming. Empty Re: If we are undefeated going into the OSU game, I'm going to fucking drag 5 or 6 of my best frens to that game, kicking and screaming.

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 9:06 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Boom agreed

You wanna go? I'll fucking take you. Fuck it. I want people that wanna be there. I'm still iffy as far as being able to "talk" tomorrow, I yelled so much.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 9/13/2015, 9:10 pm

tTy wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Boom agreed

You wanna go? I'll fucking take you. Fuck it. I want people that wanna be there. I'm still iffy as far as being able to "talk" tomorrow, I yelled so much.

If we are undefeated going into the OSU game, I'm going to fucking drag 5 or 6 of my best frens to that game, kicking and screaming. 502811600

You get me a ticket and I'll tailgate and go with you guys. Couldn't deny that shit
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 9/13/2015, 9:12 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tTy wrote:

You wanna go?  I'll fucking take you.  Fuck it. I want people that wanna be there.  I'm still iffy as far as being able to "talk" tomorrow, I yelled so much.

If we are undefeated going into the OSU game, I'm going to fucking drag 5 or 6 of my best frens to that game, kicking and screaming. 502811600

You get me a ticket and I'll tailgate and go with you guys. Couldn't deny that shit

At this rate, you may never need a job.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 9/13/2015, 9:16 pm

File this one under drinking 1,000 beers, renting an RV for Nebraska road trip, come up and go ice feishin' with me tomorrow, etc etc
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 9/13/2015, 9:17 pm

I'll go!!!!
...:(
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 9:33 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:File this one under drinking 1,000 beers, renting an RV for Nebraska road trip, come up and go ice feishin' with me tomorrow, etc etc

motherfucker. I will post pics of your FACE!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 9/13/2015, 9:35 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:File this one under drinking 1,000 beers, renting an RV for Nebraska road trip, come up and go ice feishin' with me tomorrow, etc etc

I believe he'll go

Everything else...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 9:37 pm

CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I believe he'll go

Everything else...

I have broken a lot of drunken promises to WGH.  This ain't one of em....

Know what?  I'm going to fucking go shopping for tickets right now.  This is going to be fun.....

I'll see if I can pick up like 6 tickets for under 2K.  If I can get 8?  Game fucking on....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 9/13/2015, 9:38 pm

tTy wrote:If we are still undefeated, I'm going.  I'm also going to take a bunch of people with me.  Most of them... OK, all of them have no desire to pay a lot of money to go to a game like this, but I want to have them there with me.  This could be the biggest regular season moment in Spartan Football History.

I will pay Bruce to drive us.  I will pay WBH to cook for us.  I will buy WBH's ticket.  These won't be 50 yard liners like I'm used to, hell, I'll prolly splurge on DWAGS endzone primo seating for this tilt..... I just wanna be there.  I think we can do it, motherfuckers.

This is what happens when me and a couple frens end up at away games.  

I wanna do this in the fucking shoe. I wanna beat these fuckers and be #1 heading into the god damn final four.

I have fifty yard line seats Ty. I used my daughters end zone seats yesterday. I was in the north end zone section 17 row 8 yesterday. I'll be back there again for air force I'll give my tickets to friends or family. Hell I have to use the end zone seats my wife and I need id to get the kids tickets, we can't give them to anyone and we must go in through a door by gate H and once we're in we can't walk out with them. Pretty strict procedure. So my younger daughter and a friend will be on the 50 at Air Force. Thing is I don't mind. I saw the stand, I saw our defensive formations saw great blocking schemes. I'd rather sit there. If that makes me weird, it's just one of many things
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 9/13/2015, 9:44 pm

tTy wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:

I believe he'll go

Everything else...

I have broken a lot of drunken promises to WGH.  This ain't one of em....

Know what?  I'm going to fucking go shopping for tickets right now.  This is going to be fun.....

I'll see if I can pick up like 6 tickets for under 2K.  If I can get 8?  Game fucking on....
Seriously, I know you had your draft today. I'm going to be party pooper guy and tell you to not do that unless you've talked to the boss. Wait until tomorrow, the tickets will still be there.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 9:48 pm

oh ma gosh... these motherfuckers are espnsive....

DWAGS, get off it, I'm just fucking with you man. If you were in the stadium, you are cool with me. you wanna go to OSU with me?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 9/13/2015, 9:49 pm

What they going for?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 9/13/2015, 9:54 pm

Fuck the shoe. People in Ohio are purebred assholes. Never going back there. Fuck them
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 9:55 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:What they going for?

I'm trying to get a block of 8 and they are all like over 300.... lololololool

I might do it.

How many of you assholes will go with me? I will fucking subsidize this just to have a bunch of fun. WBH? Bruce can drive my van, I'll fucking get a reese hitch on that motherfucker, we can stop by EL and pick up OTPT and some other motherfuckers. This could be fun.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 9:55 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Fuck the shoe. People in Ohio are purebred assholes. Never going back there. Fuck them

You are not invited.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 9/13/2015, 9:57 pm

tTy wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Fuck the shoe. People in Ohio are purebred assholes. Never going back there. Fuck them

You are not invited.

Lol
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 9/13/2015, 9:57 pm

tTy wrote:

You are not invited.

Damn, I love hanging with 50 year old married dudes. So much mayhem
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 10:00 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
tTy wrote:

You are not invited.

I'm nearly certain that I could school you in any social event you could dream up. That said, you wanna go, bitch? I'll pick you up. I'll buy your ticket. Just don't be fucking lame as fuck, like we all suspect you to be in real life.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 10:08 pm

I have 4 tickets pulled up and I'm about one beer away from pulling the trigger on them. They are like 600 each. lololololo
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 9/13/2015, 10:09 pm

I can't even imagine how heartbreaking this must be for the people of Ohio.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 9/13/2015, 10:09 pm

I live 3 miles from the stadium. You fuckers can have my house and my booze. If we're both undefeated I'm going to lead the Spartan assault down here. Fuck osu
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 10:10 pm

Stoops21 wrote:I live 3 miles from the stadium. You fuckers can have my house and my booze. If we're both undefeated I'm going to lead the Spartan assault down here. Fuck osu

You fucking kidding me, Clark? Seriously, I am 98% ready to pull the trigger here.....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 9/13/2015, 10:12 pm

tTy wrote:oh ma gosh... these motherfuckers are espnsive....

DWAGS, get off it, I'm just fucking with you man.  If you were in the stadium, you are cool with me.  you wanna go to OSU with me?

I'm going to go if we're undefeated.  Here's the deal.  these scalpers last yar at the big ten tournament in Chicago told me and my buddy that when OSU and Iowa lose early in the tournament it sucks for them.  But when those teams go into the second or third day, it's a bonanza cause the sheep.  I guess those fans are rabid and will drive prices up.  Then Wisconsin.  OSU people are nuts.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 10:17 pm

DWags wrote:

DWAGS, get off it, I'm just fucking with you man.  If you were in the stadium, you are cool with me.  you wanna go to OSU with me?

I'm going to go if we're undefeated.  Here's the deal.  these scalpers last yar at the big ten tournament in Chicago told me and my buddy that when OSU and Iowa lose early in the tournament it sucks for them.  But when those teams go into the second or third day, it's a bonanza cause the sheep.  I guess those fans are rabid and will drive prices up.  Then Wisconsin.  OSU people are nuts.

Here's my thing:

If I don't get super drunk one day after beating Oregon and then buy tickets online without my wife knowing about it, I'll never go.

This is my shot.

Can we go undefeated till then dude?  I honestly want you to tell me if this is stupid of not.  Wait.  I know it's stupd.  I want you to tell me if it's worth taking a shot here.  I'd be happy with a 10% shot.

Last edited by tTy on 9/13/2015, 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 10:17 pm

DWags wrote:

dbl post
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 9/13/2015, 10:29 pm

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/ohio-state-buckeyes-michigan-state-spartans-biggest-game-of-2015-mailbag-061015

Stewart, in examining the 2015 power 5 conference schedules, can you pick the single biggest game per conference? Example: Florida State at Clemson could not only determine the champion of the ACC's Atlantic Division, but both teams could be undefeated going in -- it may also determine the conference's representative in the playoff.
-- Thomas Moore, Raleigh, N.C.
...blah blah...
While that game should be huge again this year, I'm looking north to the Nov. 21 Michigan State-Ohio State game in Columbus. For one thing, it could make or break the Buckeyes' repeat chances. While the first year of the CFP taught us that how you play matters more than your record (see Florida State), we don't yet know how the committee would treat an otherwise dominant team that loses a game that late -- not to mention misses out on its conference title game. Meanwhile, the Connor Cook-led Spartans could be in prime contention entering that contest as well, especially if they beat Oregon at home in Week 2.
Which brings us to the biggest reason that game could prove so consequential -- it could decide whether the Big Ten becomes the first league to place TWO in the playoff.
Follow me here: Let's say Michigan State goes into the matchup undefeated, and Oregon, after losing in East Lansing, goes on to its typical stellar year. Let's say it then loses a close game in Columbus to a Buckeyes team by then on a 23-game winning streak. Provided a couple of the Spartans' other opponents crack the top 25, they'd have a pretty good resume at 11-1. It would depend on what the rest of the field looks like.
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 9/13/2015, 10:31 pm

Book an RV! With a trailer hitch!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 9/13/2015, 10:31 pm

If its just 5 or 6 bring them at gun point.

You can blame it on Team Spongiform having eaten CWD tainted venison.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 9/13/2015, 11:10 pm

tTy wrote:
Stoops21 wrote:I live 3 miles from the stadium. You fuckers can have my house and my booze. If we're both undefeated I'm going to lead the Spartan assault down here. Fuck osu

You fucking kidding me, Clark? Seriously, I am 98% ready to pull the trigger here.....

I should have room for 2-3 people lol
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 9/13/2015, 11:11 pm

Stoops21 wrote:
tTy wrote:

You fucking kidding me, Clark?  Seriously, I am 98% ready to pull the trigger here.....

I should have room for 2-3 people lol
do you have a hot tub?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 9/13/2015, 11:11 pm

No worries Stoops, we're rolling down in an RV. Ty is putting it on his credit card and paying our friend to drive it. How much length can your driveway accommodate?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 11:17 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:No worries Stoops, we're rolling down in an RV. Ty is putting it on his credit card and paying our friend to drive it. How much length can your driveway accommodate?

You in?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 9/13/2015, 11:20 pm

I'm not even drunk. I have less than zero desire to go to the Shoe for that game. Seriously, it will be torture for me, knowing myself and how I react to situations like that. But if you book an RV and buy my ticket and pay our friend to drive, yes I will go. 

Time to make a decision Tyler!
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 9/13/2015, 11:24 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not even drunk. I have less than zero desire to go to the Shoe for that game. Seriously, it will be torture for me, knowing myself and how I react to situations like that. But if you book an RV and buy my ticket and pay our friend to drive, yes I will go. 

Imagine walking out of that bitch with a win. Don't be a vagina
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 11:24 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I'm not even drunk. I have less than zero desire to go to the Shoe for that game. Seriously, it will be torture for me, knowing myself and how I react to situations like that. But if you book an RV and buy my ticket and pay our friend to drive, yes I will go. 

You have to bring your pit and cook. What is the tailgate situ like down there?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 11:25 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Imagine walking out of that bitch with a win. Don't be a vagina

I'm sayin!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 9/13/2015, 11:30 pm

tTy wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I'm nearly certain that I could school you in any social event you could dream up. That said, you wanna go, bitch? I'll pick you up. I'll buy your ticket. Just don't be fucking lame as fuck, like we all suspect you to be in real life.

Why do you suspect Blanch to be lame in real life?

From what I know he's the opposite of that.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 9/13/2015, 11:36 pm

The_Dude wrote:
tTy wrote:

Why do you suspect Blanch to be lame in real life?

From what I know he's the opposite of that.

I guess I suspect that his online persona is his ONLY persona, and, therefore, by default, he sucks balls at "real life".

I'm going to pull the trigger on 4 tickets here. I'm retart ed.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next