Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't I just be a Green Bay fan?

+10
DWags
Dr. Strangelove
Code_Warrior
tGreenWay
tig ol bitties
GRR Spartan
Travis of the Cosmos
steveschneider
tTy
Turtleneck
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why can't I just be a Green Bay fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why can't I just be a Green Bay fan?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 29/09/15, 09:28 am

InTenSity wrote:
WTF wears an ape costume when its 89 and 90% humidity?
don't give the Masked Sacrament of Spartan Insecurity any ideas..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Why can't I just be a Green Bay fan? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why can't I just be a Green Bay fan?

Post by steveschneider 29/09/15, 10:02 am

tTy wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I know what you mean. I posted in a different thread that I was thinking of becoming a giants fan. I've lived here 15 years I feel entitled to pick up a ny team. If I could do it I would definitely buying in low and it would feel good in a few years when the giants are finally better.

There's a lot of dip shits out there that have hopped on the packers band wagon. They are a likeable team though. Favre was a fucking legend and not afraid to send a dick pick.

I work with a dude who is a Duke basketball fan, a UM football fan and never went to grade 13 if you get my drift. I just don't want to be "that guy".... Bandwagon fans fucking piss me off, and, yeah, I realize I only GAF about the Tigers, Pistons and DRW when they are in the hunt, but at least I've never rooted for the Avalanche, Lakers, Celtics, Yankees, Red Sawx and fucking Golden State Warriors.... fuck! Wait!!! GOD DAMN YOU DRAYMOND GREEN!!!!!

Bottom line = I know deep down, if I bail on the Lions and start tooting for some other luvable team, I'm not really gonna be in it. I just am not wired that way, and it suck, cuz #Lions.

That guys sounds lame. I hate Bo Schembechler and Coach K with a passion.

The NFL opening day they had 'Jersey Day' at my office where you show up with your favorite team and they take a pic out in the main lobby. Bunch of Jets, Giants, Yankees and Mets stuff with the few out of state folks representing their teams. Dumb corporate America team building shit.

At any rate, this lady showed up with a patriots jersey on and was wearing a SF Giants....and get a load of this, she was born across the river in New Jersey. WTF????

When I saw it I was like 'where's your blackhawks gear?' and this dude goes 'oh, she's a Rangers fan her boy friend has season tickets'.

LOL!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2