Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which current lion does that dentist in Minnesota need to fire a flaming arrow into their ass the most?

5 posters

Go down

Which current lion does that dentist in Minnesota need to fire a flaming arrow into their ass the most? Empty Which current lion does that dentist in Minnesota need to fire a flaming arrow into their ass the most?

Post by DWags 2015-09-30, 21:43

Stanford? Lombardi? Who needs a flaming arrow up their ass in the worst way?

I'd pay 50 grand to see that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which current lion does that dentist in Minnesota need to fire a flaming arrow into their ass the most? Empty Re: Which current lion does that dentist in Minnesota need to fire a flaming arrow into their ass the most?

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-09-30, 21:45

The OC¿?
http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/09/golden-tate-detroit-lions-tipping-plays/

“I’ve had a couple occasions in literally each game where they called out our play, for one, then afterwards been like, ‘Hey, we knew what you guys were doing,’” Tate told Matt Dery on Tuesday afternoon. “I don’t know how they know, or what film they’re watching that we’re giving away. That’s something we got to go back and watch our tendencies to figure out where we line up or how we line up or what formation or whatever it may be.

“We’ve got to figure it out because we’re clearly giving it away. All three weeks, a player’s come up to me and said, ‘We knew where you were going to.’ That’s bad.”

David Bruton Jr from the Broncos after the game.

They’ve had a high tendency to show a particular play, especially a wrap-six, so usually the No. 2 receiver sits down about 5 or 6 yards with a guy running a dig route right behind it. “We were just alert, and once I saw the running back chip before his release, I knew what was coming. So I just read Stafford’s eyes, broke on the ball and was able to make a play.”

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which current lion does that dentist in Minnesota need to fire a flaming arrow into their ass the most? Empty Re: Which current lion does that dentist in Minnesota need to fire a flaming arrow into their ass the most?

Post by duffy munn 2015-09-30, 22:06

Varg
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-09-30, 22:49

Is that a sentence?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-09-30, 23:04

Harbaugh.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down