Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else feel liberated today?

+5
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
Ass Dan
Herbie Green
9 posters

Go down

Does anyone else feel liberated today? Empty Does anyone else feel liberated today?

Post by Herbie Green 05/10/15, 07:26 pm

I don't know if it was the latest injury, the drop in the polls, or the realization that we are in fact exactly where we want to be at 5-0 regardless of how we got there.
I just don't think it was ever in our personality to worry about perceptions and style points. I am ready to lay my ass on the line for this team.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else feel liberated today? Empty Re: Does anyone else feel liberated today?

Post by Ass Dan 05/10/15, 07:29 pm

If this team wins out, which I think it will, it doesn't matter one bit how the polls rank us. So yeah, i guess I'm feeling liberated
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else feel liberated today? Empty Re: Does anyone else feel liberated today?

Post by Floyd Robertson 05/10/15, 07:30 pm

By "latest injury" you still mean RJ, right? Couldn't spend much time on the net today, just want make sure I didn't miss another injury
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 05/10/15, 07:37 pm

I feel alright.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 05/10/15, 07:43 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:By "latest injury" you still mean RJ, right? Couldn't spend much time on the net today, just want make sure I didn't miss another injury

That is the one I was thinking of. It felt like the straw that broke the camel's back but we have players all over.
Blanche is right. Dantonio is a master mind
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 05/10/15, 08:31 pm

Herbie Green wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:By "latest injury" you still mean RJ, right? Couldn't spend much time on the net today, just want make sure I didn't miss another injury

That is the one I was thinking of. It felt like the straw that broke the camel's back but we have players all over.
Blanche is right. Dantonio is a master mind

Careful, you'll wake the haters. They rather see msu lose than me be right. It's so petty and pathetic
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 05/10/15, 08:38 pm

We have injuries?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 05/10/15, 08:39 pm

I imagine if we didn't have injuries we'd be like 8-0 by now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 05/10/15, 09:01 pm

I had a fucking Buckeye try to troll me over MSU dropping 4 spots in the polls.

A fucking Buckeye.

So no. I don't feel liberated. I want more, and I want bigger, and I want better.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 05/10/15, 10:01 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:I had a fucking Buckeye try to troll me over MSU dropping 4 spots in the polls.

A fucking Buckeye.

So no. I don't feel liberated. I want more, and I want bigger, and I want better.

We dropped 2 spots and 1 spot, respectively in the AP and Coaches poll. Where did the Suckeye come up with 4 spots?

And I've been liberated for years now. Burned my bra and took responsibility for my own orgasms. It's the ginchiest feeling ever.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 05/10/15, 10:13 pm

SpartanInNH wrote:I had a fucking Buckeye try to troll me over MSU dropping 4 spots in the polls.

A fucking Buckeye.

That's going to leave a (black) mark.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down