Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The pressure is off. SCum feels the heat.

4 posters

Go down

The pressure is off. SCum feels the heat. Empty The pressure is off. SCum feels the heat.

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-10-11, 14:43

MSU will play with abandon. Fuck SCum. They will choke. They haven't played under pressure this year. They won't be able to handle it. Mark my words.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The pressure is off. SCum feels the heat. Empty Re: The pressure is off. SCum feels the heat.

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-11, 14:44

I hope so. I hope Rudock chokes on applesauce. But we might not score more than 13 points with the OL situation.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

The pressure is off. SCum feels the heat. Empty Re: The pressure is off. SCum feels the heat.

Post by DWags 2015-10-11, 15:05

The_Dude wrote:I hope so. I hope Rudock chokes on applesauce. But we might not score more than 13 points with the OL situation.

We?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2015-10-11, 15:13

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:I hope so. I hope Rudock chokes on applesauce. But we might not score more than 13 points with the OL situation.

We?

Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-10-11, 15:25

Dantonio owns UofM.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down