Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uofm's last "touchdown"

5 posters

Go down

Uofm's last "touchdown" Empty Uofm's last "touchdown"

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-19, 12:23

Love how the bluewall glances over that one that would have completely changed everything. The dude did not get it and it would have been 4th down. How the media and refs with reply cannot get that right is beyond me.

Once again uofm benefits from the stripes in this rivalry
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Uofm's last "touchdown" Empty Re: Uofm's last "touchdown"

Post by InTenSity 2015-10-19, 12:28

There is a lot the 'media' has missed about this game. Forde must be a um homer. I've read many places that um was dominating us, which isn't true. Pendleton's 74 yard run which should have been a TD was fucking classic, if we win, but not in the fashion that we do. I read an article on Freep and the guy comes straight out and says that Bolden was shoved into Cook, and one or two other things about the reffing, to give Walverines excuses.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-10-19, 12:30

The refs were bad BOTH way...the bottom line is MSU waited to capitalize on a UM mistake...UM played mistake free for 59 minutes and 50 seconds...no turnovers on offense, and excellent special teams without blunder...until they made a mistake and MSU was there to capitalize on it.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-10-19, 12:36

The_Dude wrote:I'm still sad

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2015-10-19, 15:17

One of the most ridiculous displays of inept refereeing I've ever seen, and I'm politely not calling it throwing a game.
How they could get into the pile and start pulling off players BEFORE blowing a whistle is incomprehensible, unless you assume they are trying to determine the outcome.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-10-19, 16:34

I.B. Fine wrote:One of the most ridiculous displays of inept refereeing I've ever seen, and I'm politely not calling it throwing a game.
How they could get into the pile and start pulling off players BEFORE blowing a whistle is incomprehensible, unless you assume they are trying to determine the outcome.

Then send it to replay where they clearly show the ball never crossed the goaline. So inept and contrite!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down