Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is tSwill up to this Halloween?

+19
Code_Warrior
DWags
Watch Out Pylon!
tTy
Rocinante
The_Dude
CheesySpartan
NigelUno
CORNER BLITZ
Snake Plissken
Blanch32
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
Tim Wakefield
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bolt Re: What is tSwill up to this Halloween?

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-02, 13:32

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Aren't you like 40? If so this story is pretty creepy.

I asked the same thing a little earlier in this thread, although I think I said mid-30s. He and the douche both agreed that it's not creepy since they're in good shape and have money. In other words, it's not just creepy, it's pathetic, too.
But since he's not bragging about fingerblasting some 20-year-old, Ive surmised that of all the stupid things ECU women did Saturday night, Blanch wasn't one of them. There's hope for our future, yet.

Im still in my 20s...but I see what Blanch is saying. Every homecoming weekend at MSU you will find older men talking to younger women. If you stay in shape and have money to burn, some women wont find it creepy.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-02, 13:38

The_Dude wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I asked the same thing a little earlier in this thread, although I think I said mid-30s. He and the douche both agreed that it's not creepy since they're in good shape and have money. In other words, it's not just creepy, it's pathetic, too.
But since he's not bragging about fingerblasting some 20-year-old, Ive surmised that of all the stupid things ECU women did Saturday night, Blanch wasn't one of them. There's hope for our future, yet.

Im still in my 20s...but I see what Blanch is saying. Every homecoming weekend at MSU you will find older men talking to younger women. If you stay in shape and have money to burn, some women wont find it creepy.

A guy in his twenties trying to slay undergraduate-age women isn't unusual, although late-20s is pushing it. Having already been through this with my own group, I know most women will talk to their own friends about how weird it is. But yeah, there'll be some who'll hop on for a ride. But it's guaranteed those women were going home with someone, anyone, anyway. It's nothing to brag about, and there's a good chance you or blanch will need meds for your dicks afterwords. No thanks.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-02, 13:48

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

A guy in his twenties trying to slay undergraduate-age women isn't unusual, although late-20s is pushing it. Having already been through this with my own group, I know most women will talk to their own friends about how weird it is. But yeah, there'll be some who'll hop on for a ride. But it's guaranteed those women were going home with someone, anyone, anyway. It's nothing to brag about, and there's a good chance you or blanch will need meds for your dicks afterwords. No thanks.

Im in my later 20s and I most go after women in their mid to late 20s or early 30s. I really haven't hooked up with someone in their early 20s in a long time.

For the older guys, its a numbers game. If you talk to a dozen chicks, 10 might find it creepy, but there are 2 that won't.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-02, 13:48

The_Dude wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I wonder why you were not invited to these parties

Yeah no kidding...anyone with any type of game should get laid fairly easy Halloween weekend. Chicks love 'excuses' to act like sluts.

Married man and too old for New Year's Eve, Halloween, st Patrick's day, Santa con etc. . It's a total shit show amatauer hour.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-02, 13:56

steveschneider wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Yeah no kidding...anyone with any type of game should get laid fairly easy Halloween weekend. Chicks love 'excuses' to act like sluts.

Married man and too old for New Year's Eve, Halloween, st Patrick's day, Santa con etc. . It's a total shit show amatauer hour.

It is. But sluts are going to slut..I minus well be the benefactor.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-02, 13:59

tGreenWay wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

You seem like a fine poster for trcmb.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-02, 14:19

The_Dude wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

There's other ways to meet chicks than going out to Halloween parties.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-02, 14:35

steveschneider wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

True...but Halloween parties are like shooting fish in a barrel...I'll go to whole foods or take my dog for a walk if I want to meet 'classy' women.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-02, 14:57

The_Dude wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

True...but Halloween parties are like shooting fish in a barrel...I'll go to whole foods or take my dog for a walk if I want to meet 'classy' women.

What is tSwill up to this Halloween? - Page 3 502811600

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-02, 14:58

BTW, The_Dude you've been quiet about the upcoming Nebraska game. Any concerns?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-02, 15:03

steveschneider wrote:BTW, The_Dude you've been quiet about the upcoming Nebraska game. Any concerns?

They play Rutgers, man.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-02, 15:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
steveschneider wrote:BTW, The_Dude you've been quiet about the upcoming Nebraska game. Any concerns?

They play Rutgers, man.

Took me a second lol!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-02, 15:06

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Nice deflection. I've seen you use that line whenever you can't defend your conduct or statement, such as now. You know I'm right: What you did is creepy and pathetic.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-02, 15:10

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

They play Rutgers, man.

What is tSwill up to this Halloween? - Page 3 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-02, 15:32

The_Dude wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wait a second... you're in your 20's? I'm calling BS. The way you post I would expect you're in at least your 50's.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-02, 15:37

tGreenWay wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Aren't you like 40? If so this story is pretty creepy.

I date women in their mid 20s and I'm 41. I don't go to their parties and shit, because I have little in common with their friends. That doesn't change that if I marry again it will will probably be to a young woman who I can knock up a few times in rapid succession. I still need to produce an heir, man. Sorry but I want to do that with a younger woman. I don't care if you think it's creepy or pathetic or whatever. I think people who judge other people for something as stupid as that are pathetic.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-02, 15:43

Age is just a number and so is distance.. sunny drunken I love you
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-02, 15:56

steveschneider wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Craigslist causal encounters?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-11-02, 15:57

^ Not shocked at all that you responded with that.

I went to a party in GR with my girlfriend. Her best friend and his boyfriend were hosting a pumpkin carving party. It was a pretty gay night.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-02, 16:00

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Nice deflection. I've seen you use that line whenever you can't defend your conduct or statement, such as now. You know I'm right: What you did is creepy and pathetic.

So showing up to a party I was invited to is now pathetic and creepy. Was it creepy when girls walked up to me and asked for a pic with me and I obliged?

Sorry not sorry you got fat and old
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-02, 16:01

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I date women in their mid 20s and I'm 41. I don't go to their parties and shit, because I have little in common with their friends. That doesn't change that if I marry again it will will probably be to a young woman who I can knock up a few times in rapid succession. I still need to produce an heir, man. Sorry but I want to do that with a younger woman. I don't care if you think it's creepy or pathetic or whatever. I think people who judge other people for something as stupid as that are pathetic.

Dude is just a hater, which by definition is pathetic
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-02, 16:03

Death Roe wrote:^ Not shocked at all that you responded with that.

I went to a party in GR with my girlfriend. Her best friend and his boyfriend were hosting a pumpkin carving party. It was a pretty gay night.

You friends with Malibu man?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-02, 16:05

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So showing up to a party I was invited to is now pathetic and creepy. Was it creepy when girls walked up to me and asked for a pic with me and I obliged?

Instantly snapchatted 'beware of creepy old guy'. You were that guy on twitter.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-02, 16:05

Rocinante wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

What's creepy and pathetic is a guy in his mid-30s going to some university frat party to score 20-year-old strange. I don't think what you're doing is either of those things, because you're looking for something much different than Blanch. I've always subscribed to the belief that age is relative and that, usually, it's just a number. My 75-year-old barber married a woman who was 50 years younger than he was. Most people got pretty judgy about that, but I thought it was great. They made each other happy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-02, 16:08

Death Roe wrote:^ Not shocked at all that you responded with that.

Why the hell did you agree to that? What is tSwill up to this Halloween? - Page 3 502811600

Halloween on Ionia was right downtown.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-11-02, 16:14

I didn't mind. I owed her for letting me sit on my ass and watch football every weekend over the last month since I've been out recovering.

I carved my safe place: a toilet. Damn good one, too.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-02, 16:32

InTenSity wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Instantly snapchatted 'beware of creepy old guy'. You were that guy on twitter.

Yea that's not at all what happened. That would have been a great puck up line tho
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-02, 16:43

Blanch32 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Nice deflection. I've seen you use that line whenever you can't defend your conduct or statement, such as now. You know I'm right:  What you did is creepy and pathetic.  

So showing up to a party I was invited to is now pathetic and creepy.  Was it creepy when girls walked up to me and asked for a pic with me and I obliged?  

So...it was Halloween and you were wearing a costume?  Or were chicks just taking pics with you (not in a costume)?

Is this a detail that you somehow overlooked (now and then)?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-02, 20:11

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

So showing up to a party I was invited to is now pathetic and creepy.  Was it creepy when girls walked up to me and asked for a pic with me and I obliged?  

So...it was Halloween and you were wearing a costume?  Or were chicks just taking pics with you (not in a costume)?

Is this a detail that you somehow overlooked (now and then)?

No I was senior frog
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-02, 20:45

My only regret about Halloween is that I didn't dress up as Russell Byrd. Oh well maybe next year.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3