Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on?

+5
Code_Warrior
Other Teams Pursuing That
Cym Jim
tGreenWay
tTy
9 posters

Go down

Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on? Empty Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on?

Post by tTy 11/3/2015, 10:49 pm

I'm guessing = not even close, but thought I'd ask before wasting my time.

Thoughts?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on? Empty Re: Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on?

Post by Guest 11/3/2015, 10:51 pm

tTy wrote:I'm guessing = not even close, but thought I'd ask before wasting my time.

Thoughts?

eh, its like a book that gets boring half way through. Got over 1000 views though
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on? Empty Re: Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on?

Post by tTy 11/3/2015, 10:53 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tTy wrote:I'm guessing = not even close, but thought I'd ask before wasting my time.

Thoughts?

eh, its like a book that gets boring half way through. Got over 1000 views though

'Preciate the honesty.... I prefer threads that are serious about 2/3rds of the way down the first page of posts, then = hijacked, then compelte fucking dumpster fire by mid-way through the second page.

#WillNotClick
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/3/2015, 11:24 pm

gHost Spartan wrote:I was wondering the same thing then I got caught daydreaming and forgot to click on it

Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on? 1165525128
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/4/2015, 12:04 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Thoughts?

Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on? 502811600 As if you read.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/4/2015, 12:26 am

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on? 502811600  As if you read.  

I'm sure he read it since I was one of the select few who donated money to Evan.  I care about helping other people and have given/read many books for toys for tots.  I am a great person despite my minor flaws. Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on? 1567726941
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/4/2015, 12:28 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on? 502811600  As if you read.  

I'm sure he read it since I was one of the select few who donated money to Evan.  I care about helping other people and have given/read many books for toys for tots.  I am a minor person despite my great flaws. Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on? 1567726941

Fify.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 11/4/2015, 2:37 am

tGreenWay wrote:Fify.

Nicely done. I struggle to restrain myself - but aspire to such simplicity.
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/4/2015, 3:06 am

It truly is a great read. Highly recommend taking a gander.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 11/4/2015, 6:43 am

I will typically look at the first post in most threads just to see if the topic is interesting or has some potential to become a fun thread to post in. I read it, I thought "meh", and I've looked a couple of more times to see if anything interesting happened. The only thing worthy of note in that thread is Gomer brought back the Ross fighting gif from back in the day and I thought that was pretty funny.

It's pretty much your typical Ross thread. Ross boasts about nothing and the Ross haters waste time ragging on him. It's an old schtick. He'll eventually get bored and go away once people stop responding to his posts.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 11/4/2015, 7:50 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It truly is a great read. Highly recommend taking a gander.

Agreed. If your the comedians comic. OP says redic shit and the haters litterally physically cannot help themselves yet don't realize their problem. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 11/4/2015, 8:17 am

what/who is Ross?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 11/4/2015, 9:08 am

tTy wrote:what/who is Ross?

I'll let puling answer that
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 11/4/2015, 9:26 am

tTy wrote:what/who is Ross?
He was a poster from the old RCMB, I think he was a high school kid or something.  I don't remember his screen name, might have been SD365 there too, I know he made many sock puppets.  At any rate, same schtick as SD365, always trying to prove his schtick wss real with a bunch of contrived shit just like now.  Lost a bunch of weight or something and tried out the internet tough guy schtick for a while, culminating in him posting a video of him fist fighting some other kid.  I guess he was trying to prove he was some kind of tough guy, but the video was more of a nerd on nerd slap fest than a fist fight.  It was embarrassing to say the least.  After that he went missing for a long time.  From time to time a Ross schtick would pop up, kinda like the Nucky schtick.  Hell, I think there was even a schtick where there was some kind of illness or disease where he was near death or some shit.  Now he's here using the same old played out schtick.  It's best to ignore him.  He feeds off attention of any kind, good or bad.  Don't give him any and he'll get bored and go try his schtick somewhere else.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 11/4/2015, 11:49 am

Link to the fight video?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 11/4/2015, 11:50 am

Ross' original name was SpartanSteve wasn't it?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 11/4/2015, 12:09 pm

Blanch32 wrote:Link to the fight video?
Gomer posted a gif in the parking ticket thread of the relevant part of the video.  He might know the link.  I never knew if that video was real or if it was a video of someone else.  Since Ross was always posting contrived evidence, I never trusted anything he claimed.  Besides, he was a kid, so I didn't really care all that much, but it generated some laughs back in the day.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 11/4/2015, 12:15 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Ross' original name was SpartanSteve wasn't it?
I don't remember, I think he was banned many times and kept creating sock puppets every time he was, so he had a lot of screen names. I think it turned into a game to see who could out Ross' latest sock puppet the fastest. But that was back when tRCMB was more like Shaggy Bevo and a lot more fun.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/4/2015, 12:33 pm

Cym Jim wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Fify.

Nicely done. I struggle to restrain myself - but aspire to such simplicity.

Economy of words. It's an hourly struggle for me, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/4/2015, 12:34 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:It truly is a great read. Highly recommend taking a gander.

Agreed. If your the comedians comic. OP says redic shit and the haters litterally physically cannot help themselves yet don't realize their problem. Lol

Lol
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/4/2015, 12:35 pm

I thought The Dude was Ross?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 11/4/2015, 12:40 pm

What was the name of the kid who went to Spain? Was that a Maryland fan? He disappeared, right? (And by disappeared, I mean he got a life--unlike the rest of us.)
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/4/2015, 12:41 pm

I don't think I've read it - I figured it was about someone whining about getting caught doing something they shouldn't have done.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/4/2015, 12:41 pm

tGreenWay wrote:What was the name of the kid who went to Spain? Was that a Maryland fan? He disappeared, right? (And by disappeared, I mean he got a life--unlike the rest of us.)

That was OTPT. He didn't disappear, he just didn't get a job.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 11/4/2015, 12:42 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:What was the name of the kid who went to Spain? Was that a Maryland fan? He disappeared, right? (And by disappeared, I mean he got a life--unlike the rest of us.)

That was OTPT. He didn't disappear, he just didn't get a job.
I think future employers are waiting on him to master tSwill Pick 'em contest before they extend him an offer.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 11/4/2015, 12:43 pm

Turtleneck wrote:

Nah, completely different posting styles. SD365 is likely to be a Ross sock puppet.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/4/2015, 12:48 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Nah, completely different posting styles. SD365 is likely to be a Ross sock puppet.

Have you read their takes on basketball?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 11/4/2015, 1:05 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

Their sports takes may be similar, but tDude's posting style on other topics is completely different. SD365 puts effort into convincing everyone that he's a wealthy baller, whereas tDude puts effort into trolling liberals.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/4/2015, 4:01 pm

Holy fuck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/4/2015, 4:02 pm

Free rent, not like I need it though
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 11/4/2015, 4:37 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Their sports takes may be similar, but tDude's posting style on other topics is completely different. SD365 puts effort into convincing everyone that he's a wealthy baller, whereas tDude is a UM fan that puts effort into trolling people with the capacity for creative and original thought.

Fixed
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 11/4/2015, 6:12 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
Their sports takes may be similar, but tDude's posting style on other topics is completely different. SD365 puts effort into convincing everyone that he's a wealthy baller, whereas tDude is a UM fan that puts effort into trolling people with the capacity for creative and original thought.

Fixed
Is the "Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers" thread even worth clicking on? 502811600 Yeah, I forgot about that. I don't buy into tDude as a SCum troll thing, but I can see why people think that about him. I think he's a negative MSU fan who also likes SCum. I think he would say he's a realist about MSU, and everyone else are SBs. However, I think he gives SCum more of the benefit of the doubt than MSU.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/4/2015, 6:22 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Agreed.  If your the comedians comic.  OP says redic shit and the haters litterally physically cannot help themselves yet don't realize their problem.  Lol

This, just shows how jealous and self loathing people are in the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down