Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers

+25
Gomer
Turtleneck
Death Roe
SeeRockCity
NigelUno
tGreenWay
InTenSity
Other Teams Pursuing That
AMwood
duffy munn
Code_Warrior
Travis of the Cosmos
pulling69
tanfan!
Blanch32
Watch Out Pylon!
Triple Sparty
The_Dude
Cameron
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Giant Moose
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
steveschneider
29 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers Empty Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers

Post by Guest Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 16:51

Fuckers wrote me a 25 dollar no parking zone ticket, this was my appeal. Think theres a chance? Razz

I refuse to pay this parking ticket at all costs. I will be hiring an attorney if this 25 dollar fine is not overturned. I pulled into the 32 West Fee Meters for class. The first spot I pulled into said failed on the parking meter so I backed up and moved over one spot to the spot that was working. I put in over 1.50 to cover the hour and a half I would be spending in class. As I put in the quarter around 1.50 the meter all of sudden reads failed. I had to be at class at 3:00 and was unable to move around all day until one of your meters worked. Your negligence should not be rewarded with a 25 dollar payment. If this not overturned I will hire an attorney and private investigator to finally set the MSU parking office straight. You had the nerve to charge me with no parking zone when I put in money in the thing and it broke from quarters. This is fraud and negligence on your part and I will spend thousands of dollars on this in order to make this point and I will also get restitution. Make your decision wisely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers Empty Re: Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers

Post by Death Roe Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:04

Cool.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers Empty Re: Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers

Post by steveschneider Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:08

You have no case, pay the fine.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:18

You're right, fuck those motherfuckers.

Hopefully Kings won't kick another parking truck until after the season.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:23

Ross? Do you really go to MSU? Or is this a made up story?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:27

NigelUno wrote:Ross? Do you really go to MSU? Or is this a made up story?
I just assume it's made up.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:You're right, fuck those motherfuckers.

Hopefully Kings won't kick another parking truck until after the season.

Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 502811600 I probably would of done the same thing if that parking police officer had the nerve to stick around.  They are truly the scum of this earth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:29

NigelUno wrote:Ross?  Do you really go to MSU?  Or is this a made up story?

I really do go. Just like I have multiple homes, just like I have multiple pairs of jordans, just like I have multiple rooms in my house with two tvs on top of each other (10 tvs in each house). Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 3493939353
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:34

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I really do go. Just like I have multiple homes, just like I have multiple pairs of jordans, just like I have multiple rooms in my house with two tvs on top of each other (10 tvs in each house). Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 3493939353

So, then no.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:37

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

So, then no.

My 310 dollar monthly cable bill for each house says differently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:39

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So, then no.

We'll you're just getting fucked in the ass on that bill.

And the msu parking police aren't going to give a shit about your lawyer. Best of luck to ya kiddo. But you're just lighting mom's money on fire with this one.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:41

Perfect solution to frustration is to take the Macgarrett Kings Jr approach to parking enforcement. Get drunk and kick the shit out of the vehicle.

EDIT: should have read OTPT's post first.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:45

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I know it seems like it. The problem is all the boxes cost money now for each tv when before there weren't boxes. I also have all the premium channels though, 105 mbps internet speed. It is what it is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 17:52

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So, then no.

Sure.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 18:28

Post a pic of the ticket

The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 18:47

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So, then no.

Poor people brag about cable bills.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 18:57

This is what happens when you drive a jaguar on campus.

Just have Mommy pay the fine and STFU.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 18:59

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

And the msu parking police aren't going to give a shit about your lawyer. Best of luck to ya kiddo. But you're just lighting mom's money on fire with this one.

Um, he's not getting fucked is the ass on that cable bill.

His Mom is though.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 19:00

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Fuckers wrote me a 25 dollar no parking zone ticket, this was my appeal. Think theres a chance? Razz

I refuse to pay this parking ticket at all costs. I will be hiring an attorney if this 25 dollar fine is not overturned. I pulled into the 32 West Fee Meters for class. The first spot I pulled into said failed on the parking meter so I backed up and moved over one spot to the spot that was working. I put in over 1.50 to cover the hour and a half I would be spending in class. As I put in the quarter around 1.50 the meter all of sudden reads failed. I had to be at class at 3:00 and was unable to move around all day until one of your meters worked. Your negligence should not be rewarded with a 25 dollar payment. If this not overturned I will hire an attorney and private investigator to finally set the MSU parking office straight. You had the nerve to charge me with no parking zone when I put in money in the thing and it broke from quarters. This is fraud and negligence on your part and I will spend thousands of dollars on this in order to make this point and I will also get restitution. Make your decision wisely.

Fight the Power.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 20:51

duffy munn wrote:This is what happens when you drive a jaguar on campus.

Do you ever go one day without fighting with someone on the Internet?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 20:56

Giant Moose wrote:
duffy munn wrote:This is what happens when you drive a jaguar on campus.

Do you ever go one day without mentioning Russell Byrd on the Internet?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 20:56

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
Do you ever go one day without mentioning Russell Byrd on the Internet?

Bump. This.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:02

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Do you ever go one day without mentioning Russell Byrd on the Internet?
It's hard to go one day without mentioning the second greatest MSU basketball player of all-time.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:07

Behind Garrick Sherman?
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:12

"Shoes" Huffman?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:14

duffy munn wrote:

His Mom is though.

Somebody is still a little butt hurt over the Lions thread Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 2599972566 . I win. Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:18

Whoever gets as worked up as you guys sound, loses.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:19

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

OK.

So, that's a no.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Whoever gets as worked up as you guys sound, loses.
You deserve to have your mod hat revoked
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:24

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Whoever gets as worked up as you guys sound, loses.

Any leads on a job?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:30

Turtleneck wrote:

Any leads on a job?

Applying to a place in Denver tomorrow is the latest!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:32

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I really do go. Just like I  have multiple homes, just like I have multiple pairs of jordans, just like I have multiple rooms in my house with two tvs on top of each other (10 tvs in each house). Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 3493939353

OK.

So, that's a no.  

Hah, I'm friends with a few guys on the football team. I give them rides from class to the practice facility.  We exchanged numbers....it was cute.  I suck their balls Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 55953254 Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 3557613862
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:34

Where's the pic of the ticket?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:36

Sure.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:44

The Pantry wrote:Where's the pic of the ticket?

You really think I lie about anything I say? Shocked

Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers Img_0111
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:45

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

His Mom is though.

Somebody is still a little butt hurt over the Lions thread Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 2599972566 . I win. Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 328670334

Damn right I'm hurt. So hurt I'm going right back over there to create 20 new accountants to down vote you.

Then I'm calling your mom to tell her to cut your sorry ass off.

I will, however, be happy to give you a quarter when you are standing on the corner of Michigan and Clippert with your sign: "homeless Baller.....any thing helps. God Bless"
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:47

duffy munn wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Somebody is still a little butt hurt over the Lions thread  Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 2599972566 . I win. Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 328670334

Damn right I'm hurt. So hurt I'm going right back over there to create 20 new accountants to down vote you.

Then I'm calling your mom to tell her to cut your sorry ass off.

I will, however, be happy to give you a quarter when you are standing on the corner of Michigan and Clippert with your sign: "homeless Baller.....any thing helps. God Bless"

Yea I did all of that while taking an exam today. You ever think people just don't like you? I have already lived a better life than you ever will. I have been to 19 countries, partied on 3 yatchs in the Caribbean and fucked ur mom. Keep working that Bar until the day you die.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:49

Think you lie about almost everything you say, but that lends a bit of validation to this particular story. Thanks.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:54

The Pantry wrote:Think you lie about almost everything you say, but that lends a bit of validation to this particular story.  Thanks.

Anything I say shall never be questioned. .  Provided pics of new jet ski, provided pics of parking ticket, provided pics of tv's.  Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers 905083632
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 22:00

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Where's the pic of the ticket?

You really think I lie about anything I say?  Shocked

Fuck The MSU Parking Police Fuckers Img_0111

Nice girl hands.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next