Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will one of the aggregate streaming sites have a BTN+ stream for tonight?

+2
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
6 posters

Go down

Will one of the aggregate streaming sites have a BTN+ stream for tonight? Empty Will one of the aggregate streaming sites have a BTN+ stream for tonight?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-04, 16:59

I don't know how those things work. I've watched games occasionally on them but is it likely they would find a stream for something like this?

I'd pony up the $10 for a month but I will forget to cancel and before I know it I will have spent $80 to watch a MSU vs. NMU b-ball game.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will one of the aggregate streaming sites have a BTN+ stream for tonight? Empty Re: Will one of the aggregate streaming sites have a BTN+ stream for tonight?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-04, 19:06

Fuck you guys. Purchased. First (and hopefully last) time I have cursed the swill for being so devoid of traffic.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Will one of the aggregate streaming sites have a BTN+ stream for tonight? Empty Re: Will one of the aggregate streaming sites have a BTN+ stream for tonight?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-04, 19:11

I saw this thread, but I didn't reply. Sorry WBH.

Anyways - I was waiting for someone to post it here or 24/7, I would imagine it will pop up online somewhere. I ain't fuckin paying it, that's for sure.

If no free stream, keep us posted on the blow-out, eh?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-04, 19:13

Not seeing any free illegal links... but you can listen to it at http://www.spartansportsnetwork.com/ if you want to hear fucking Tieman Will one of the aggregate streaming sites have a BTN+ stream for tonight? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-04, 19:19

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fuck you guys. Purchased. First (and hopefully last) time I have cursed the swill for being so devoid of traffic.

Hey, the wife purchased it just so she can occasionally get a glance of a spirit squad member. Now that's dumb.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-04, 19:27

DWags wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Fuck you guys. Purchased. First (and hopefully last) time I have cursed the swill for being so devoid of traffic.

Hey, the wife purchased it just so she can occasionally get a glance of a spirit squad member. Now that's dumb.

Will one of the aggregate streaming sites have a BTN+ stream for tonight? 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-04, 20:01

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Does she yell "cocksuckers" at the spirit squad?

The refs. We've never made a foul in the 25 years I've known her.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-04, 20:06

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Does she yell "cocksuckers" at the spirit squad?

The refs. We've never made a foul in the 25 years I've known her.

Will one of the aggregate streaming sites have a BTN+ stream for tonight? 502811600

I hear MSU is only up 5 at the half. Maybe the game has passed Izzo by.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-04, 20:15

Joe Rexrode@joerexrode  1m1 minute ago
Gavin Schilling. Foul No. 4. Somewhere, Al Anagonye wonders how anyone could have such bad luck with the whistles.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-04, 20:21

50-33. Just turned it on
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-04, 20:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:Joe Rexrode@joerexrode  1m1 minute ago
Gavin Schilling. Foul No. 4. Somewhere, Al Anagonye wonders how anyone could have such bad luck with the whistles.

How does he have four fouls if the game has not started in the pacific time zone?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-04, 20:22

DWags wrote:50-33. Just turned it on

Izzo lives to coach again.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-04, 20:28

60-37

Davis three dunks 11 pts. Runs the floor like a guard.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-05, 07:56

Floyd Robertson wrote:Joe Rexrode@joerexrode  1m1 minute ago
the officiating was abysmal.. I was embarrassed for them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-05, 17:35

Replay is on BTN @ 8:30 tonight.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down