Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vlad has offered our bet to everyone (EDIT: SORRY, HE HAS BACKTRACKED)

+6
tanfan!
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
Travis of the Cosmos
Vlad
NigelUno
10 posters

Go down

Vlad has offered our bet to everyone (EDIT:  SORRY, HE HAS BACKTRACKED) Empty Vlad has offered our bet to everyone (EDIT: SORRY, HE HAS BACKTRACKED)

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 18:23

Let me know if you are unfamiliar with the terms.

Sign in here please:

EDIT: Vlad backtracked. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited by NigelUno on Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 18:56; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Vlad has offered our bet to everyone (EDIT:  SORRY, HE HAS BACKTRACKED) Empty Re: Vlad has offered our bet to everyone (EDIT: SORRY, HE HAS BACKTRACKED)

Post by Vlad Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 18:47

LOL! If the nightmare scenario occurs, Nigel doesn't want to go down alone!

No Nigel, I'm good with just our bet.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Vlad has offered our bet to everyone (EDIT:  SORRY, HE HAS BACKTRACKED) Empty Re: Vlad has offered our bet to everyone (EDIT: SORRY, HE HAS BACKTRACKED)

Post by Vlad Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:00

Watching Nigel squirm, I feel like I'm already getting good returns on the hundred dollars I expect to lose. Could be the best hundred bucks ever spent!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:03

Vlad wrote:Watching Nigel squirm, I feel like I'm already getting good returns on the hundred dollars I expect to lose. Could be the best hundred bucks ever spent!

Huh.

Interesting take.

You're the one that's backtracking.

Care to up the ante a bit?

How about $200 vs. $25,000?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:07

Vlad wrote:Watching Nigel squirm, I feel like I'm already getting good returns on the hundred dollars I expect to lose. Could be the best hundred bucks ever spent!

I spent $90 on a portable battery powered speaker this summer. Thing has been fucking awesome for tailgating. Loud as hell. I don't know if it's the beat $100 I've ever spent, but it's up there.

But your best 100 ever is about some guys Internet posts. That's sorta pathetic.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:09

This e-fight might be worse than Nigel vs tanfan.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:12

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This e-fight might be worse than Nigel vs tanfan.

This one involves a bet though.

And, it's not much of a "fight". Vlad is backtracking and getting eviscerated.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:13

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:This e-fight might be worse than Nigel vs tanfan.

I'm not aware of that one. What was it about and how much did Nigel lose ?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:15

Tanfan was overmatched. Past his prime. Vlad might have some fight. Should be a good one. Doubt Nigel forces Vlad out, too. Tanfan is licking his wounds at the HOA clubhouse.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:15

NigelUno wrote:

Huh.

Interesting take.

Nope, I'm good thanks. My $100 to your $10,000 feels about right. It's gonna be a great 4 weeks Nigel!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:16

You poor, Vlad?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:17

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Huh.

Interesting take.

Nope, I'm good thanks. My $100 to your $10,000 feels about right. It's gonna be a great 4 weeks Nigel!

Yeah...didn't think you'd want to squirm over another $100.

Vlad has offered our bet to everyone (EDIT:  SORRY, HE HAS BACKTRACKED) 3775540924
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:20

Turtleneck wrote:You poor, Vlad?

Kind of strange that he said I was "foolish" to make the $100 vs. $10,000 bet...but, he won't take the $200 vs. $25,000 bet with better odds.

I think he's starting to squirm.

He thought ND was undefeated, so he's obviously not following college football too closely.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:30

I'm good Nigel. Just make sure you have the $10k if things don't work out for our team. I'm a real SOB on a good day (as you know) but if we go 13-0 and miss the playoffs, I'm gonna be beyond pissed, and I'm gonna want that $10k to make myself feel better!! I WILL FIND YOU!

You understand what I'm sayin' Nigel?? Just have the money ready!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 19:41

Turtleneck wrote:Tanfan was overmatched. Past his prime. Vlad might have some fight. Should be a good one. Doubt Nigel forces Vlad out, too. Tanfan is licking his wounds at the HOA clubhouse.

It's gonna be glorious dude!!! Let's just hope MSU gets to 13-0 first. If they do, can you imagine Nigel's emotional state before the selection?? Brings a smile to my face just thinking about it! (Would love to get a live feed into his living room as the announcement is made.)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 20:08

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:You poor, Vlad?

Kind of strange that he said I was "foolish" to make the $100 vs. $10,000 bet...but, he won't take the $200 vs. $25,000 bet with better odds.

I think he's starting to squirm.

He thought ND was undefeated, so he's obviously not following college football too closely.

He should consult with Bob. Bob knows a lot about CFB.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 20:12

Turtleneck wrote:Tanfan was overmatched. Past his prime. Vlad might have some fight. Should be a good one. Doubt Nigel forces Vlad out, too. Tanfan is licking his wounds at the HOA clubhouse.

Force him out? He's the fish.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 20:13

NigelUno wrote:Let me know if you are unfamiliar with the terms.

Sign in here please:

EDIT:  Vlad backtracked.  Sorry for the confusion.

God you live a pathetic life.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 20:15

Dwags?

Seriously...let's up the ante a bit. I've won too many tacos.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 20:27

Did anyone expect any less?

When it comes to putting money where their mouth is, the trolls always wimp out.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:43

NigelUno wrote:

Huh.

Interesting take.

Dude you don't even have a hundo how you going to get 25 large?

Ftr, nows the perfect time for Vlad to take this bet. More games is more outcomes. Fast forward to the eve of the osu game, and his odds decrease if your "wisdom" plays out
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:46

GRR Spartan wrote:Did anyone expect any less?

When it comes to putting money where their mouth is, the trolls always wimp out.

Actually we are mo smart. Vlad has a better chance of collecting at 10 then 25.

....and vlad, be prep to spend that 100 anyway on a private eye to get Nigel's contact info since you know he'll never pay
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:50

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Huh.

Interesting take.

Ftr, nows the perfect time for Vlad to take this bet. More games is more outcomes. Fast forward to the eve of the osu game, and his odds decrease if your "wisdom" plays out

Vlad?

FYI...blanch pimping your cause isn't a good sign.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:53

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Vlad?

Yes it is. Your panicking and trying to speak for everyone else after we all have told you to stop. Your you're own lil island
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:55

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Vlad?

It's gonna be awesome man! I can't wait!!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:55

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Vlad?

Yes it is.  Your panicking and trying to speak for everyone else after we all have told you to stop.  Your you're own lil island

Yes.  I am panicking.  Just for laughs, what would you estimate my odds of losing the bet are?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:56

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Vlad?

It's gonna be awesome man! I can't wait!!

What are you waiting for?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:00

Nigel had that "oh fuck" moment last night. Now he wants to take as many down with him as he can, on the off chance that he goes down. (Which we all know isn't likely to happen. But it could. But I hope it doesn't. Although...if it did, I'll be sitting at the Rose Bowl courtesy of Nigel.)
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:03

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Yes it is.  Your panicking and trying to speak for everyone else after we all have told you to stop.  Your you're own lil island

Yes.  I am panicking.  Just for laughs, what would you estimate my odds of losing the bet are?

More than 1 in 1000.

Frankly msu winning out to begin with is probably 10 to 15% so this bet is really moot to begin with
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:03

Vlad wrote:Nigel had that "oh fuck" moment last night. Now he wants to take as many down with him as he can, on the off chance that he goes down. (Which we all know isn't likely to happen. But it could. But I hope it doesn't. Although...if it did, I'll be sitting at the Rose Bowl courtesy of Nigel.)

Huh. That's weird. Why would I offer to double the bet then? And give you a higher payout?

Sure sounds like I'm scared, eh?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:05

Vlad wrote:Nigel had that "oh fuck" moment last night. Now he wants to take as many down with him as he can, on the off chance that he goes down. (Which we all know isn't likely to happen. But it could. But I hope it doesn't. Although...if it did, I'll be sitting at the Rose Bowl courtesy of Nigel.)

We win out and we are in. I'm in for any bet in that scenario.

Sorry, Vlad.

We lose a game and you rush to post. Yay Vlad !!
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:06

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

More than 1 in 1000.

Frankly msu winning out to begin with is probably 10 to 15% so this bet is really moot to begin with

You mean less than 1 in 1000? Please try and compose your thoughts, unless you're intentionally trying to be a dumbass.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:08

duffy munn wrote:

We win out and we are in. I'm in for any bet in that scenario.

Sorry, Vlad.

We lose a game and you rush to post. Yay Vlad !!

Sorry. He's not taking any more bets. He had his "oh fuck" moment.

Ask him if ND is undefeated.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:13

NigelUno wrote:

Huh. That's weird. Why would I offer to double the bet then? And give you a higher payout?

Mainly because you're stupid, but that's ok. I thank you for giving a non-gambler a small but real opportunity to steal your money.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 6:52

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Mainly because you're stupid, but that's ok. I thank you for giving a non-gambler a small but real opportunity to steal your money.

OK. That statement seems to confirm you will take that bet as well.

Unless...you're going to backtrack...again.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 6:55

Does everybody involved in this bet believe MSU runs the table?

Please confirm.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 6:58

DWags wrote:Does everybody involved in this bet believe MSU runs the table?

Please confirm.

Don't get all up in here trying to start trouble.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down