Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two more weeks without Vlad or Tanfan started threads...... Well shit, edit time

+12
tTy
CORNER BLITZ
Vlad
steveschneider
WhiteGreenShow
Ass Dan
Other Teams Pursuing That
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
InTenSity
NigelUno
DWags
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Two more weeks without Vlad or Tanfan started threads...... Well shit, edit time Empty Two more weeks without Vlad or Tanfan started threads...... Well shit, edit time

Post by DWags Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 19:37

Yyyyyyyeeeeeeaaashhhh

One of the assholes had to call my bluff.  Fuck

Last edited by DWags on Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:03; edited 1 time in total
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Two more weeks without Vlad or Tanfan started threads...... Well shit, edit time Empty Re: Two more weeks without Vlad or Tanfan started threads...... Well shit, edit time

Post by NigelUno Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 20:17

English please.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Two more weeks without Vlad or Tanfan started threads...... Well shit, edit time Empty Re: Two more weeks without Vlad or Tanfan started threads...... Well shit, edit time

Post by InTenSity Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 20:20

Test
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 20:25

Hi Nice you Dwags

Why do football players have dresses in your world.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 20:29

Fuuuuccckkked. Upppppp

At a Benny for a high school friend with a brain tumor. How much you guys donating??????

Great guy. In Manistee right now.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 20:59

DWags wrote:Fuuuuccckkked. Upppppp

At a Benny for a high school friend with a brain tumor. How much you guys donating??????

Damnit. I sent my donate to Manistique.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:01

High
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:01

DWags wrote:Fuuuuccckkked. Upppppp

Already sent money to tTy's kid. I didn't realize I needed to budget my donates. I MISUNDERSTOOD THE ASSIGNMENT
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:03

If you guys my first name on the first try $2,000
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:06

WhiteGreenShow wrote:If you guys my first name on the first try $2,000

Turdlicker?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:06

tGreenWay wrote:
DWags wrote:Fuuuuccckkked.  Upppppp

Great guy.  In Manistee right now.

I just put in 25 bucks for you.  It says" green banana blow me, wags says I have to give".  They love it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:06

Rumplestiltskin.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:07

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I just put in 25 bucks for you.  It says" green banana blow me, wags says I have to give".  They love it.

Flower pepper? Blintzes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:08

If I can be labled a mod for tonight I'm donating 50 more bucks.  What say you guys?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:09

tGreenWay wrote:

Turdlicker?

Close, that was my patents second choice.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:10

DWags wrote:
 Rumplestiltskin.

Fuck genius, wish I was named that.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:10

DWags wrote:If I can be labled a mod for tonight I'm donating 50 more bucks.  What say you guys?

Put on your damn hat, Mr. Mod.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:12

Barnaby.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:13

DWags I'm not sure how top pm on mobile but if I could I'm drunk enough to donate for real, I hate death.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:16

Paul
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:21

steveschneider wrote:Paul
Worst guess yet, you think I'm alien. If only.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:35

WhiteGreenShow wrote:

Paul Fucking Bunyan
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow Sat 24 Oct 2015 - 21:38

Nigel apparently you can't read, Paul has been eliminated you stupid fuck go harass tanfan some more. BTW England sucks.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 0:34

How sad is my existence that I don't get to be drunk at a benefit for a high school friend with a brain tumor??

You guys have put me to shame once again.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 7:28

Vlad wrote: How sad is my existence that I don't get to be drunk at a benefit for a high school friend with a brain tumor??

Only thing worse would be starting a thread about the playoffs.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 8:59

Vlad wrote: How sad is my existence that I don't get to be drunk at a benefit for a high school friend with a brain tumor??

You had high school friends?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 9:10

WhiteGreenShow wrote:

What's wrong with the name Paul?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 9:57

DWags wrote:

You had high school friends?

That's why it's sad that he can't meet up with old friends
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 10:09

NigelUno wrote:

Only thing worse would be starting a thread about the playoffs.

Or a thread about Mike Valenti.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 10:40

Is there a dontate link DWAGS?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun 25 Oct 2015 - 10:40

Name guess: Francis
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:33

Is it cliche at this point? Or redundant...to point out that they thrive on misery?

That's kind of a sad schtick to have clung onto for this long.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:44

NigelUno wrote:Is it cliche at this point?  Or redundant...to point out that they thrive on misery?  

I kinda think I've thrived on the thin skin of hyper-sensitive fans who take internet message boards much, much too seriously. But that's too wordy, so let's go with what you said.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:45

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Is it cliche at this point?  Or redundant...to point out that they thrive on misery?  

I kinda think I've thrived on the thin skin of hyper-sensitive fans who take internet message boards much, much too seriously. But that's too wordy, so let's go with what you said.

lol!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:51

Vlad wrote:

hey man... back off. We all have our shortcomings.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

hey man... back off. We all have our shortcomings.

Bob's is color blindness, he gets lavender confused with maize.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 13:54

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:hey man... back off. We all have our shortcomings.

Bob's is color blindness, he gets lavender confused with maize.
Two more weeks without Vlad or Tanfan started threads...... Well shit, edit time 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 14:28

Vlad wrote:

You mean...your schtick has thrived when we lose, or you run some other chicken little routine? Congrats on sticking with it all these years.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:30

NigelUno wrote:
Vlad wrote:

You mean...your schtick has thrived when we lose, or you run some other chicken little routine?  Congrats on sticking with it all these years.

Schticks are for people who post anynymously.  I've tailgated with people who post here and on the RCMB, and not just an occasion tailgate. I've hosted tailgates (although I never invited Bobby.  He's a dick ya know?)

So sorry Nigel, I'm real.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe Mon 30 Nov 2015 - 15:39

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

You mean...your schtick has thrived when we lose, or you run some other chicken little routine?  Congrats on sticking with it all these years.

Schticks are for people who post anynymously.  I've tailgated with people who post here and on the RCMB, and not just an occasion tailgate. I've hosted tailgates (although I never invited Bobby.  He's a dick ya know?)

So sorry Nigel, I'm real.

Boring and predictable, but real.

though hardly unique around here.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next