Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screw it. I match $ for $ any donate to Evan till we meet the goal.

+4
I.B. Fine
Gomer
Vlad
tTy
8 posters

Go down

Screw it.  I match $ for $ any donate to Evan till we meet the goal. Empty Screw it. I match $ for $ any donate to Evan till we meet the goal.

Post by tTy Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:46

Let's fuckin do this.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Screw it.  I match $ for $ any donate to Evan till we meet the goal. Empty Re: Screw it. I match $ for $ any donate to Evan till we meet the goal.

Post by Vlad Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:20

Just wait Ty, I might have $5k going to Evan. Small but real chance! And even if that doesn't work out, I'll pitch in again soon after.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Screw it.  I match $ for $ any donate to Evan till we meet the goal. Empty Re: Screw it. I match $ for $ any donate to Evan till we meet the goal.

Post by tTy Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:30

Vlad wrote:Just wait Ty, I might have $5k going to Evan. Small but real chance! And even if that doesn't work out, I'll pitch in again soon after.

Well, I can't match that right now, and I realize you already contributed to the cause, but I'm matching this stuf now....

It if all goes to hell, though, I'm going to be knocking on your door!!!! lol
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 0:14

I'm not a baller, but did what I could. Dropped $102 to bump it to an even 8K. Good on you for matching this.
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 0:25

Gomer wrote:I'm not a baller, but did what I could. Dropped $102 to bump it to an even 8K. Good on you for matching this.

Nice!! You are a baller in my heart! I threw another 20 for Evan despite being always attacked by fellow MSU spartans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 14:29

Just threw in another $30 to give you an even $10k!

Congrats on the good job!
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 15:26

tTy wrote:
Vlad wrote:Just wait Ty, I might have $5k going to Evan. Small but real chance! And even if that doesn't work out, I'll pitch in again soon after.

Well, I can't match that right now, and I realize you already contributed to the cause, but I'm matching this stuf now....

It if all goes to hell, though, I'm going to be knocking on your door!!!!  lol

Nigel will be wiring (or Paypaling) the funds directly to you and me, per the terms of the deal.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 15:45

Vlad wrote:
tTy wrote:

It if all goes to hell, though, I'm going to be knocking on your door!!!!  lol

Nigel will be wiring (or Paypaling) the funds directly to you and me, per the terms of the deal.

This isn't really a thread for you to be a jackass in.

Don't troll in it.

Dipshit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 21:06

tTy wrote:Let's fuckin do this.

Damn. You're gonna be poor, son.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri 6 Nov 2015 - 23:14

Nigel no donate. Nigel garbage
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Sat 7 Nov 2015 - 0:31

Donated. Wow, this family has been through hell.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sat 7 Nov 2015 - 2:14

My wife called the mom tonight to see if it was OK for some GRap TV station to get in touch with her. She was on the way to the hospital because her dad is having heart trouble now. fucking great....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down