Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting!

+5
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Dr. Strangelove
WhiteGreenShow
Turtleneck
9 posters

Go down

I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting! Empty I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting!

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-07, 11:43

Let it go already.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting! Empty Re: I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting!

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-07, 11:56

This
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting! Empty Re: I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting!

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-11-07, 11:59

Fuck off Herrbie
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-11-07, 12:03

Early kickoff line moves: $$ for Illinois (pk to -4), Duke - N Car Over (53 to 61), W Virg (-7.5 to -9.5), Georgia (-14 to -17), Penn St (+2.5 to -2).:

Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-07, 12:20

tGreenWay wrote:Let it go already.

I bet you I can get you gambling on stupid shit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-07, 14:29

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting! 2809484752 I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting! 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2015-11-07, 16:15

$ coming in on nebraska now msu -4
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-07, 17:05

Dr. Strangelove wrote:$ coming in on nebraska now msu -4

I like spending my money on good beer, wine, and meals.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-11-07, 22:50

Hahaha fuck your bets they don't mean a fucking thing any more. Fuck you vlad and herbie I blame you 2 mother chokers.
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Fabin 2015-11-18, 19:56

Okay not sure where to post this since I don't have access to posting on the gambling board...but why should I NOT take the Skunbears at -3 1/2 this weekend?
Blaine Fabin
Blaine Fabin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-18, 19:57

Blaine Fabin wrote:Okay not sure where to post this since I don't have access to posting on the gambling board...but why should I NOT take the Skunbears at -3 1/2 this weekend?

UofM has been playing with fire the last 2 games. Penn State wins. Their D is decent right? Ruddock not going to torch them like IU
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-18, 19:59

Our local kid (Zettel) is going to kill them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Fabin 2015-11-18, 21:56

Okay in on Green v Bucks ML +425  and the the badguys v PSU -3 1/2
Blaine Fabin
Blaine Fabin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 00:41

How come when a kid recruit commits to Michigan State, their recruiting scores go down .00001, and they drop a full star, but when a kid commits to um, their scores jump an extra .00000000001 and they jump an extra 2 stars.

How come? Huh? How come?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-19, 01:41

tGreenWay wrote:How come when a kid recruit commits to Michigan State, their recruiting scores go down .00001, and they drop a full star, but when a kid commits to um, their scores jump an extra .00000000001 and they jump an extra 2 stars.

How come? Huh? How come?

I must get to the bottom of this. Why do these services HATE us?! UGH!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-11-19, 06:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'll put the O/U at 34.5 on the number of posts that will be made in this thread
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-19, 07:59

Wally Fairway wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'll put the O/U at 34.5 on the number of posts that will be made in this thread

You're on! I'll parlay that with an O/U of 15.5 times that SD265 tells everyone he wins in the next week.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-19, 08:14

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Wally Fairway wrote:

You're on! I'll parlay that with an O/U of 15.5 times that SD265 tells everyone he wins in the next week.

Just like that folks, I win I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting! 2275418548 I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting! 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-19, 08:26

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Just like that folks, I win I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting! 2275418548 I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting! 328670334

There's my hater. I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting! 506486848
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Fabin 2015-12-12, 22:03

Okay fellow degenerates....

Two questions:

1) Why am I not able to play poker on 5Dimes, is it a software download issue or are certain countries blocked from playing?

2) Why can I make money (small potatoes but very good percentages) betting golf and NCAA Football, but the sport I know the best (hockey), I can't win a bet to save my life?

3) What is the meaning of life...oh wait that is three questions, never mind.
Blaine Fabin
Blaine Fabin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-12, 22:15

Blaine Fabin wrote:Okay fellow degenerates....

Two questions:

1) Why am I not able to play poker on 5Dimes, is it a software download issue or are certain countries blocked from playing?

2) Why can I make money (small potatoes but very good percentages) betting golf and NCAA Football, but the sport I know the best (hockey), I can't win a bet to save my life?

3) What is the meaning of life...oh wait that is three questions, never mind.

I'm not betting. I don't care who's betting. Shut the fcuk up about betting! Image22
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down