Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing

+5
Travis of the Cosmos
CaptainSlow33
NigelUno
Pervis Muldoon
DWags
9 posters

Go down

Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing Empty Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing

Post by DWags 2023-11-28, 14:47

Maybe this man can take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy retirement coach. This year aged this man more than that bastard Tucker.

We’ll be fine.

Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing Img_7117
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

The Pantry, InTenSity, tGreenWay, AvgMSUJoe, Pervis Muldoon and Jake from State Farm like this post

Back to top Go down

Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing Empty Re: Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-11-28, 14:52

True. Also, thank you for posting a picture I can view on my phone.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing Empty Re: Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-28, 14:59

He did look a little tired.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 2023-11-28, 15:39

Someday, I hope that someone I care about trusts me enough to let me have their back the way Mark Dantonio had MSU's this year. Dude could easily have stayed home and watched the dumpster fire from his arm chair - he came back and went to work. He has earned a statue in front of the stadium, but since he isn't the type who would want something like that, I think he will be content to just earn a quiet retirement. Enjoy your retirement, Coach. Be sure to keep in touch.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

MiamiSpartan, tGreenWay, DWags, AvgMSUJoe and gomersbro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-28, 16:17

Sounds like Coach D was involved in the hiring process. I think that might make up a little for the messy exit. Hope the new guy can follow in his footsteps a bit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

AvgMSUJoe and CaptainSlow33 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainSlow33 2023-11-28, 16:39

The biggest problem that I have leaving this season…the most sour taste in my mouth…is that Mel Tucker didn’t have to stand on the sideline, doing that stupid chop clap, sweating profusely, during every humiliating loss. He never had to face heckling fans chirping at him for masturbating on the phone with the sexual harassment speaker, his players did. He never had to face the full ire of the fans turning on him. Dude made more money than any of us would ever need in our lifetime, and then got to vanish into obscurity while his players and staff dealt with the fallout. Say what you will about his bullshit coordinators, but at least they stuck around. At the moment, I don’t really care what happened last season, and I’m not horribly worried about what next season is going to look like - I’m just grateful that we finally seem to have competent leadership at the helm of the program.
CaptainSlow33
CaptainSlow33
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon 2023-11-28, 16:55

CaptainSlow33 wrote:The biggest problem that I have leaving this season…the most sour taste in my mouth…is that Mel Tucker didn’t have to stand on the sideline, doing that stupid chop clap, sweating profusely, during every humiliating loss. He never had to face heckling fans chirping at him for masturbating on the phone with the sexual harassment speaker, his players did. He never had to face the full ire of the fans turning on him. Dude made more money than any of us would ever need in our lifetime, and then got to vanish into obscurity while his players and staff dealt with the fallout. Say what you will about his bullshit coordinators, but at least they stuck around. At the moment, I don’t really care what happened last season, and I’m not horribly worried about what next season is going to look like - I’m just grateful that we finally seem to have competent leadership at the helm of the program.

That's one way to look at it. Another way is that Mel Tucker paid more for a single pud-pounding than anyone in the history of humanity.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

DWags likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2023-11-28, 17:06

Pervis Muldoon wrote:
CaptainSlow33 wrote:The biggest problem that I have leaving this season…the most sour taste in my mouth…is that Mel Tucker didn’t have to stand on the sideline, doing that stupid chop clap, sweating profusely, during every humiliating loss. He never had to face heckling fans chirping at him for masturbating on the phone with the sexual harassment speaker, his players did. He never had to face the full ire of the fans turning on him. Dude made more money than any of us would ever need in our lifetime, and then got to vanish into obscurity while his players and staff dealt with the fallout. Say what you will about his bullshit coordinators, but at least they stuck around. At the moment, I don’t really care what happened last season, and I’m not horribly worried about what next season is going to look like - I’m just grateful that we finally seem to have competent leadership at the helm of the program.

That's one way to look at it. Another way is that Mel Tucker paid more for a single pud-pounding than anyone in the history of humanity.

Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing Giphy
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

CaptainSlow33 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2023-11-28, 17:09

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Yeah if he was on the sideline this whole season then he’s probably still the coach now with that buyout. I’m good with it.

Sometimes I wonder if he watched the games. Then I remember that I don’t care
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2023-11-28, 18:02

NigelUno wrote:Sounds like Coach D was involved in the hiring process. I think that might make up a little for the messy exit. Hope the new guy can follow in his footsteps a bit.
Agree. A lot more involved in the hiring process and more prominent at the press conference, than when Tugger was hired (I forget if he wasn't at the presser at all then or just in the back kind of out of sight).

That may have been because of the messy exit, but I remember Tucker talking about him and I didn't quite buy what he was saying about how close they were. And I could still totally be wrong on that. It was just a feeling I got.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2023-11-28, 19:06

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Tuck should’ve minded the sign:

Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing Img_5810
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2023-12-15, 08:27

DWags wrote:Maybe this man can take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy retirement coach. This year aged this man more than that bastard Tucker.

We’ll be fine.

Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing Img_7117

Bump. I’m hoping he gets to relax and enjoy MSU football.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-14, 20:06

Happy to hear you don’t care, Dwags, cuz we lost the former 5* transfer from TAMU. He’s heading to UNLV, instead.

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2024/01/cb-transfer-and-former-5-star-recruit-flips-commitment-away-from-michigan-state.html?outputType=amp
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2024-01-14, 20:17

tGreenWay wrote:Happy to hear you don’t care, Dwags, cuz we lost the former 5* transfer from TAMU. He’s heading to UNLV, instead.

https://www.mlive.com/spartans/2024/01/cb-transfer-and-former-5-star-recruit-flips-commitment-away-from-michigan-state.html?outputType=amp

Not sure what this means..

247Sports reported academics were related to Grimes changing his commitment from the Spartans to the Rebels.

but.. Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2024-01-14, 20:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Happy to hear you don’t care, Dwags, cuz we lost the former 5* transfer from TAMU. He’s heading to UNLV, instead.

247Sports reported academics were related to Grimes changing his commitment from the Spartans to the Rebels.

but.. Don’t care about losing or getting portal players. Don’t care about QB’s I’m just happy for one thing 2599972566

It means he didn’t want to play school.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2024-01-14, 20:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

There were issues with his academics transferring to MSU. Been hearing this was going to be an issue for a few days. Basically wasn't going to be able to get admitted.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Robert J Sakimano likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2024-01-14, 21:00

We are an elite higher education institution. A miracle we could get any kids admitted. Let alone athletes.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down