Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what a fucking joke

+8
tGreenWay
kingstonlake
GRR Spartan
WhiteGreenShow
Bill Cain
Floyd Robertson
Code_Warrior
CORNER BLITZ
12 posters

Go down

what a fucking joke Empty what a fucking joke

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-07, 22:39

Effin a
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

what a fucking joke Empty Re: what a fucking joke

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-07, 22:46

Well, I guess we can stop talking about playoffs now. What a bullshit call that was. The officiating in college football is atrocious.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-07, 22:49

Code_Warrior wrote:Well, I guess we can stop talking about playoffs now.  What a bullshit call that was.  The officiating in college football is atrocious.

Why even have the replay if you can't use it to correct obvious fuckups like this?
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Cain 2015-11-07, 22:50

It wasn't likely that MSU was going undefeated. Not with this defense.
Bill Cain
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteGreenShow 2015-11-07, 22:51

Let's ruin tosu and call it a season
WhiteGreenShow
WhiteGreenShow
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-07, 22:51

Bill the asshole shows up on cue.

GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-07, 22:53

Have some balls and try to get a first down.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-07, 22:57

Code_Warrior wrote:Well, I guess we can stop talking about playoffs now. What a bullshit call that was. The officiating in college football is atrocious.
That being said, the defense played poorly and the inability to run the ball up the middle at the end of the game was a killer - especially taking a stupid holding penalty, not to mention the dropped interception and Cook not getting rid of the ball. Overall, MSU didn't play well enough to win and we certainly didn't play the caliber of football required to get into the playoff. It should've never come down to the bad call.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-07, 23:01

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:Well, I guess we can stop talking about playoffs now.  What a bullshit call that was.  The officiating in college football is atrocious.

Why even have the replay if you can't use it to correct obvious fuckups like this?
I'm at a loss to understand why the replay rules are set up the way they are. Seems like a no-brainer that this kind of thing should be reviewable.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-07, 23:03

Code_Warrior wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:Well, I guess we can stop talking about playoffs now. What a bullshit call that was. The officiating in college football is atrocious.
That being said, the defense played poorly and the inability to run the ball up the middle at the end of the game was a killer - especially taking a stupid holding penalty, not to mention the dropped interception and Cook not getting rid of the ball. Overall, MSU didn't play well enough to win and we certainly didn't play the caliber of football required to get into the playoff. It should've never come down to the bad call.

I was upset with cook until the relay showed the ball got hit/knocked out of his control for a second. He had to gather the ball and throw it with 2 seconds. Sure it would be nice to rifle it at someone's feet, but he didn't have time after losing the ball
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-07, 23:15

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

I was upset with cook until the relay showed the ball got hit/knocked out of his control for a second. He had to gather the ball and throw it with 2 seconds. Sure it would be nice to rifle it at someone's feet, but he didn't have time after losing the ball
I switched to the Bama LSU game as soon as the clock went to zero, so I missed the replays. I was kinda pissed off the whole game though, the team just wasn't able to dominate the way I thought they might.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-07, 23:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:

This. I'm just so fucking disgusted with B1G officiating. I've bitched about all the bad calls during our wins, and yet another one comes back to bite us in the ass. Fuck you Delaney for not giving a shit about an ongoing obvious problem.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-07, 23:44

I knew it could be a long night on that first spot of forward progress that led to them stuffing MSU for a 2 yard loss on 4th down. Had the official marked forward progress like you typically see it word have been a first down. Instead he marked it a yard short.

That was my "Oh boy" moment.

But overall the defense couldn't muster stops when they needed them regardless of calls. Hold on to the interception and some posters wouldn't even be posting now.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-07, 23:51

I'm a bit pissed we didn't go for a first down on the last possession before Nebraska took the lead. But had we thrown incompletions and stopped the clock we would be melting down about that too.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-08, 18:36

More proof of lack of contact.

https://twitter.com/sundoggVXX/status/663484317100695552
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-08, 18:40

Misery Index Week 10: Lamenting in East Lansing
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-08, 19:25

Floyd Robertson wrote:Misery Index Week 10: Lamenting in East Lansing

Did you read that article? The dude pretty much says that Dantonio might bolt for another job.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-08, 19:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Did you read that article? The dude pretty much says that Dantonio might bolt for another job.
I ignored those insane ramblings.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-08, 19:28

DWags wrote:I'm a bit pissed we didn't go for a first down on the last possession before Nebraska took the lead. But had we thrown incompletions and stopped the clock we would be melting down about that too.

You play to win the game. We played not to lose and lost.

Coach D has to realize our secondary is an absolute dumpster fire and that if we give the ball back to Nebraska there's a solid chance we lose.

Putting the ball in the hands of the best QB arguably in MSU history would have been the correct call. Everyone I was watching the game with was screaming to let Cook go win the game.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-08, 19:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Dan Wolken wrote:Though he seems firmly entrenched in East Lansing and makes a lot of money, Dantonio is 59 and probably has one more move left in his career if he wants it. With Urban Meyer rolling, Jim Harbaugh getting things fixed at Michigan and quarterback Connor Cook departing, this might be the time to leave if he even has an inkling of doing so. There are going to be some once-in-a-lifetime jobs open including perhaps some we don’t know about yet if, say, Brian Kelly bolts to the NFL, Charlie Strong jumps at the Miami job or Mark Richt and Georgia decide it’s time for a change.

Dantonio has put himself in the upper echelon of coaches but is not at a program with championship pedigree. It’s just harder to win one at Michigan State. If he ever has the desire to work at place with all the advantages, well, there are going to be some options. And that’s an even scarier thought for Michigan State fans than a silly replay booth.

That's just another version of the "Glory Days of Bo & Woody," with some Ara Parseghian tacked on for good measure. You want to explain to me how Notre Dame is closer to a national championship than MSU is? Give me a fucking break.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down