Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake Butt is 0-3 vs MSU, but....

+13
CheesySpartan
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
CORNER BLITZ
SpartanInNH
GRR Spartan
tGreenWay
Travis of the Cosmos
pulling69
steveschneider
SeeRockCity
DWags
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jake Butt is 0-3 vs MSU, but.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake Butt is 0-3 vs MSU, but....

Post by The_Dude 09/11/15, 10:54 am

Rocinante wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I predicted a close win over UM and yes, MSU did get lucky.

Homers like you who can't admit we got lucky at the end are the worst.

But, it doesn't matter. We won. And winning is all that matters.

Good day. Jake Butt is 0-3 vs MSU, but.... - Page 2 328670334

Your shtick is so played. So the UM game win was MSU getting lucky, and the Neb loss was... MSU's true colors finally showing...

Anyone who doesn't predict doom and gloom is a homer and you, the guy constantly saying how terrible MSU is, are the realist. As if predicting NOT a national championship is somehow showing prescience. Hey guess what, I predict that you won't get struck my lightning this winter. I must really know about weather.

Why do you get so mad and defensive when someone points out MSU was lucky to beat UM? Teams get lucky all the time. UM has been lucky to beat us in the past.

We had less than 1% chance to win on the final play and we won. Its both preparation and luck, but mostly luck at that point.

And regarding Nebraska...they aren't a better team than us, but MSU is more of a top 20ish team than top 10 and thats been the case by barely beating crap teams all year. We finally got bit with how terrible our special teams and secondary are. It happens.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Jake Butt is 0-3 vs MSU, but.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake Butt is 0-3 vs MSU, but....

Post by duffy munn 09/11/15, 10:54 am

Rocinante wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I predicted a close win over UM and yes, MSU did get lucky.

Homers like you who can't admit we got lucky at the end are the worst.

But, it doesn't matter. We won. And winning is all that matters.

Good day. Jake Butt is 0-3 vs MSU, but.... - Page 2 328670334

Your shtick is so played. So the UM game win was MSU getting lucky, and the Neb loss was... MSU's true colors finally showing...

Anyone who doesn't predict doom and gloom is a homer and you, the guy constantly saying how terrible MSU is, are the realist. As if predicting NOT a national championship is somehow showing prescience. Hey guess what, I predict that you won't get struck my lightning this winter. I must really know about weather.

Personally, I can't wait until 2pm to get Valenti's take on things.

Whatever he comes up with, I'm going with that.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 09/11/15, 11:12 am

duffy munn wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

I too, despise the biggest pro MSU sports media personality in metro Detroit..
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 09/11/15, 11:24 am

The_Dude wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I too, WORSHIP the biggest pro MSU sports media personality in metro Detroit..

Fixed. And he's not in the media. He's an entertainer, duh.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 09/11/15, 11:35 am

The_Dude wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Your shtick is so played.  So the UM game win was MSU getting lucky, and the Neb loss was... MSU's true colors finally showing...

Anyone who doesn't predict doom and gloom is a homer and you, the guy constantly saying how terrible MSU is, are the realist.  As if predicting NOT a national championship is somehow showing prescience.  Hey guess what, I predict that you won't get struck my lightning this winter.  I must really know about weather.

Why do you get so mad and defensive when someone points out MSU was lucky to beat UM?  Teams get lucky all the time.  UM has been lucky to beat us in the past.

We had less than 1% chance to win on the final play and we won.  Its both preparation and luck, but mostly luck at that point.

And regarding Nebraska...they aren't a better team than us, but MSU is more of a top 20ish team than top 10 and thats been the case by barely beating crap teams all year.  We finally got bit with how terrible our special teams and secondary are.  It happens.

Lets talk about "luck" at the UofM game.  Lets talk about a pass going right through Kings hands on a slant that was wide open and an easy path to the endzone on the second to last drive.  I mean right on the hands dropped it.  Is that "luck"?  If it isn't why not?  Why isn't that brought up when talking about "luck"?   (by the way, it's rhetorical and you don't have to answer, I know why).   

The final play wasn't worth 24 points, it was worth 6.  We picked up the rest in a very dominating fashion throughout the whole game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 09/11/15, 11:43 am

DWags wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Why do you get so mad and defensive when someone points out MSU was lucky to beat UM?  Teams get lucky all the time.  UM has been lucky to beat us in the past.

We had less than 1% chance to win on the final play and we won.  Its both preparation and luck, but mostly luck at that point.

And regarding Nebraska...they aren't a better team than us, but MSU is more of a top 20ish team than top 10 and thats been the case by barely beating crap teams all year.  We finally got bit with how terrible our special teams and secondary are.  It happens.

Lets talk about "luck" at the UofM game.  Lets talk about a pass going right through Kings hands on a slant that was wide open and an easy path to the endzone on the second to last drive.  I mean right on the hands dropped it.  Is that "luck"?  If it isn't why not?  Why isn't that brought up when talking about "luck"?   (by the way, it's rhetorical and you don't have to answer, I know why).   

The final play wasn't worth 24 points, it was worth 6.  We picked up the rest in a very dominating fashion throughout the whole game.

tDude only saw one play in the game. He was so taken with the beauty and awesomeness of the Big House he was distracted.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 09/11/15, 11:44 am

The_Dude wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Why do you get so mad and defensive when someone points out MSU was lucky to beat UM? Teams get lucky all the time. UM has been lucky to beat us in the past.

We had less than 1% chance to win on the final play and we won. Its both preparation and luck, but mostly luck at that point.

And regarding Nebraska...they aren't a better team than us, but MSU is more of a top 20ish team than top 10 and thats been the case by barely beating crap teams all year. We finally got bit with how terrible our special teams and secondary are. It happens.

You love turning the conversation from your lack of sports acumen to people "getting mad and defensive". Nobody's mad at you. You aren't worth getting mad about. Everybody has just seen through your played out game. If you are an MSU fan, you have a terrible inferiority complex that has been your MO since the beginning of time, if you're not, you've spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to sow the seeds of discontent amongst the MSU fanbase with your bullshit. Your predictions of losses every year have become a dull drone in the background. When your prediction inevitably are right once or twice you don't look any smarter, you continue to look like a douchebag who gets off on the failure of the Spartans. We get it. You always think MSU is overrated. Football, basketball... probably hockey... I don't know because I rarely read the crap you spew. I just don't get what you get out of it.

Liberals, amirite?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 09/11/15, 11:55 am

Rocinante wrote:

You love turning the conversation from your lack of sports acumen to people "getting mad and defensive". Nobody's mad at you. You aren't worth getting mad about. Everybody has just seen through your played out game. If you are an MSU fan, you have a terrible inferiority complex that has been your MO since the beginning of time, if you're not, you've spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to sow the seeds of discontent amongst the MSU fanbase with your bullshit. Your predictions of losses every year have become a dull drone in the background. When your prediction inevitably are right once or twice you don't look any smarter, you continue to look like a douchebag who gets off on the failure of the Spartans. We get it. You always think MSU is overrated. Football, basketball... probably hockey... I don't know because I rarely read the crap you spew. I just don't get what you get out of it.

Liberals, amirite?
I just imagine he is the guy who went to MSU and wears his scum gear around. He's only over here because he probably got a couple months ban on 247. There is probably no where else for him to go to other than mgoblog.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 09/11/15, 11:58 am

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

tDude only saw one play in the game. He was so taken with the beauty and awesomeness of the Big House he was distracted.

The outdoor "concourse" is awesome.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 09/11/15, 12:14 pm

Gotta love the homers. Lol
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2