Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not that he can't take care of his own self, but I'm a bit worried about what tTy might have done last night

5 posters

Go down

Not that he can't take care of his own self, but I'm a bit worried about what tTy might have done last night Empty Not that he can't take care of his own self, but I'm a bit worried about what tTy might have done last night

Post by DWags 2015-11-08, 10:43

Anyone hear from him?   I was just depressed.  I wonder if he broke anything or shot up anything in his back yard.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Not that he can't take care of his own self, but I'm a bit worried about what tTy might have done last night Empty Re: Not that he can't take care of his own self, but I'm a bit worried about what tTy might have done last night

Post by CheesySpartan 2015-11-08, 11:04

He just posted in the serious sticky at the top
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Not that he can't take care of his own self, but I'm a bit worried about what tTy might have done last night Empty Re: Not that he can't take care of his own self, but I'm a bit worried about what tTy might have done last night

Post by tTy 2015-11-08, 14:25

I'm all good WAGS.... I'm surprised we lasted this long. writing was on the wall after oregon turned out to be duck shit.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-08, 15:20

There he is.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-08, 15:36

Yeah, playing on fumes all season
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-11-08, 22:29

A buddy of mine called us frauds. I countered with: If Cook and Shilique would have bailed we wouldn't have had 5 wins by now. If Trae had stayed and we would have stayed healthy, we'd still be #2 right now. Frauds is a pretty harsh word to use on a team that has been through what we have been through injury-wise. We haven't fielded a legit 1st string team on either side of the ball this year. Call us frauds if you want to, but given what this team has fought through, I'm pretty satisfied up to this point.

If I get my heart broken and we go to the Rose Bowl, that = a pretty good year.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-08, 22:30

It was PF III wasn't it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-11-08, 22:31

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:It was PF III wasn't it.

PF III is a UM fan and hasn't spoken to me since the UM game. The dude calling us frauds is an MSU guy.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-08, 22:37

Yeah I don't see how we're frauds. I don't think many of us have been proclaiming superiority this year. I would describe our knowledgeable fanbase as "pessimistically hopeful" and/or "trudging forward with eyes purposely closed". 

Really tough to field a team that has all of the pieces. Crazy to think 2013 was it. It really was. Not sure we had a weakness other than trying to figure our ass from our forehead in early September.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2015-11-08, 23:08

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Yeah I don't see how we're frauds. I don't think many of us have been proclaiming superiority this year. I would describe our knowledgeable fanbase as "pessimistically hopeful" and/or "trudging forward with eyes purposely closed". 

Really tough to field a team that has all of the pieces. Crazy to think 2013 was it. It really was. Not sure we had a weakness other than trying to figure our ass from our forehead in early September.

Seriously, if we are healthy and have Trae in the secondary, we roll at least half of the teams we have already beaten. We stay comfortably ahead of everyone else that kept it close. We probably beat Nebraska and stay unbeaten.

We aren't frauds, we are victims of circumstance. Give me a 100% healthy Oline, Secondary, Linebackers... Even our Dline has been hurt. We are not frauds.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down