Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate...

5 posters

Go down

I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate... Empty I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate...

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-08, 17:02

...just so Trevor's kid can punch blanch in the nuts.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate... Empty Re: I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate...

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-08, 17:06

FOOD FIGHT!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate... Empty Re: I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate...

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-08, 17:08

Where do the tailgates go down?
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-08, 17:08

It's only going to be worth it if Robert J. Sakimano isn't too busy to stop by.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-08, 17:12

Floyd Robertson wrote:It's only going to be worth it if Robert J. Sakimano isn't too busy to stop by.

Bob might come. He said something about wanting to see the guy that dresses up as some sort of Mexican super hero.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-08, 17:15

NigelUno wrote:

Bob might come.  He said something about wanting to see the guy that dresses up as some sort of Mexican super hero.

He doesn't live there any more.. I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate... 4113017228 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-08, 17:36

Sponge Worthy wrote:

He doesn't live there any more.. I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate... 4113017228 

I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate... Aeromexicousa1
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate... Empty Find our tent..

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-08, 17:39

We'll be over by the Tennis Courts..

[img]I would like to set up a Swill tailgate right next to tRCMB tailgate... Pict0210[/img]
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down