Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"??

+16
duffy munn
xsanguine
The Pantry
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
NigelUno
DWags
Code_Warrior
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Vlad
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? Empty How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"??

Post by Vlad Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:34 pm

It happened over at the RCMB over a period of a few years. How long before the same occurs here?

I may be a bit biased, but seems like he's got a free run of the place. We got threads about cold apples, family members not putting stuff back, getting his dumb ass kicked by three Nebraska fans over a license plate...WTF?? And he's brought his fan club with him.

Is he a co-investor in this start-up venture? If so, I get it.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? Empty Re: How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"??

Post by InTenSity Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:36 pm

How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? 1165525128
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? Empty Re: How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"??

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:36 pm

Vlad wrote:It happened over at the RCMB over a period of a few years. How long before the same occurs here?

I may be a bit biased, but seems like he's got a free run of the place. We got threads about cold apples, family members not putting stuff back, getting his dumb ass kicked by three Nebraska fans over a license plate...WTF?? And he's brought his fan club with him.

I missed that one.   How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? 502811600

that said, I think we all have our moments. We only get the promotion that people are willing to bestow upon us. For instance, some people think I'm an idiot. Which is fine.. I think I'm an idiot, too - but when people engage the idiot, it confirms my idiocy.

My advice is to not engage behaviors you find abhorrent.

Last edited by Robert J Sakimano on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:36 pm

Nobody cares what you think, Johnny-come-lately. Dwags is a staple. You? Well, I don't know what you are.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Vlad wrote:It happened over at the RCMB over a period of a few years. How long before the same occurs here?

You sound jealous.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Rocinante wrote:Nobody cares what you think, Johnny-come-lately. Dwags is a staple. You? Well, I don't know what you are.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:38 pm

D wags can post whatever he wants, and I like it that way.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:D wags can post whatever he wants, and I like it that way.
this.

if Starbucks cups offend your delicate christian sensibilities.. don't go to Starbucks. If you don't like gay marriage, don't get gay married. If you don't like DWags, then eat room temperature apples.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:40 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:D wags can post whatever he wants, and I like it that way.
this.

if Starbucks cups offend your delicate christian sensibilities.. don't go to Starbucks. If you don't like gay marriage, don't get gay married. If you don't like DWags, then eat room temperature apples.

Life is pretty simple, eh Robert?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
this.

How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? 1401550746
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:41 pm

DWags draws a lot of water on this board. Vlad doesn't draw shit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Anybody but Rossdawgs265 can post whatever he wants, and I like it that way.

I couldn't agree more, now that I emended that for you.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Fuck! DWags is using his mod hat powers to get you to post more shit about him to try and throw me off the trail. Quick, put on a tin foil hat. It's the only thing that can protect you.
#TruthExposed
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:

Fuck!  DWags is using his mod hat powers to get you to post more shit about him to try and throw me off the trail.  Quick, put on a tin foil hat.  It's the only thing that can protect you.
#TruthExposed  

As I said, he's brought his fan club with him. Dwags doesn't travel from board to board without his underlings.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:this.

Life is pretty simple, eh Robert?
don't make me get into my perteckin' mode with your snarky comments.. I am a 2nd Amendment gun enthusiast.. don't forget that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:53 pm

Vlad wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
Fuck!  DWags is using his mod hat powers to get you to post more shit about him to try and throw me off the trail.  Quick, put on a tin foil hat.  It's the only thing that can protect you.
#TruthExposed  

As I said, he's brought his fan club with him. Dwags doesn't travel from board to board without his underlings.
Ahhhh. So you're in his fan club and therefore part of the conspiracy..... The rabbit hole deepens...
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:53 pm

Vlad's a good guy who goes way back on the older, lesser board.. glad he's here.

I'm glad we're all here. How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? 685334576
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:55 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Ahhhh.  So you're in his fan club and therefore part of the conspiracy..... The rabbit hole deepens...

We're all part of dwags' fan club in the end. He coached camp at MSU.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:58 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Vlad's a good guy who goes way back on the older, lesser board.. glad he's here.

I'm glad we're all here.   How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? 685334576

Thanks Bob! Have I told you lately that you're a great American?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:58 pm

Vlad wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
Ahhhh.  So you're in his fan club and therefore part of the conspiracy..... The rabbit hole deepens...

if it means anything to you, I'm not all that impressed by people who stand around and watch other people sweat.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:59 pm

Vlad wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Vlad's a good guy who goes way back on the older, lesser board.. glad he's here.

I'm glad we're all here.   How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? 685334576

Thanks Bob! Have I told you lately that you're a great American?
no, but that really lifts my spirits. Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:01 pm

Vlad wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:

That was before he got his Swill mod hat. Now he's drunk with power. It's his fucking precious. It may be too late for you, but I'm not giving in so easily.
#TruthExposed
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:07 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

if it means anything to you, I'm not all that impressed by people who stand around and watch other people sweat.

It means a lot actually.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:09 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
Vlad wrote:

That was before he got his Swill mod hat.  Now he's drunk with power.  It's his fucking precious.  It may be too late for you, but I'm not giving in so easily.
#TruthExposed

Yeah, that doesn't sound anything like the RCMB.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Just a shot in the dark here but I don't think Vlad likes me.
All I ever wanted was a fuckin hat.

And Bob if you don't want to watch men sweat, stay out of Turkish prisons.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:19 pm

Code_Warrior wrote:
Vlad wrote:

That was before he got his Swill mod hat. Now he's drunk with power. It's his fucking precious. It may be too late for you, but I'm not giving in so easily.
#TruthExposed

It is a pretty cool hat.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:25 pm

DWags wrote:Just a shot in the dark here but I don't think Vlad likes me. 
All I ever wanted was a fuckin hat.

And Bob if you don't want to watch men sweat, stay out of Turkish prisons.

Are you kidding?? Without you there'd be no me!  Razz

I'm just a bit worried about abuse of powers. Power corrupts ya know? If we care about something, we have to guard it against Dwagsification.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:30 pm

Look, I'm about at my breaking point with this. If you don't believe I'm about ready to get all MOD up in here you better step back. I'll make Tui look like a friendly Heath Ledger on mescaline. I'll be a bigger prick with my mod powers than that fucker snake over on the other board. I'll start not only wearing my hat to tailgates but a skin tight green suit.

You all have been warned.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:33 pm

Vlad wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
That was before he got his Swill mod hat.  Now he's drunk with power.  It's his fucking precious.  It may be too late for you, but I'm not giving in so easily.
#TruthExposed

Yeah, that doesn't sound anything like the RCMB.
Which RCMB? The pre 24/7 vBulletin version run on an old Pentium 60 MHZ chip with the math flaw, or the 24/7 version run on the fastest servers money can buy with custom message board software so shitty that it runs slower that the original with less functionality?
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:34 pm

DWags wrote:Look, I'm about at my breaking point with this.  If you don't believe I'm about ready to get all MOD up in here you better step back. I'll make Tui look like a friendly Heath Ledger on mescaline. I'll be a bigger prick with my mod powers than that fucker snake over on the other board. I'll start not only wearing my hat to tailgates but a skin tight green suit.

I think you should start a new thread. It's been an hour since you started one.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:38 pm

Yeah, Vlad, how are you feeling about Heath these days?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:39 pm

Rocinante wrote:Yeah, Vlad, how are you feeling about Heath these days?

Who's Heath?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:45 pm

Vlad wrote:
Rocinante wrote:Yeah, Vlad, how are you feeling about Heath these days?

Who's Heath?

Never mind, that was Ozymandias. For some reason I always got you guys mixed up.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:51 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Who's Heath?

Never mind, that was Ozymandias.  For some reason I always got you guys mixed up.

Who's Ozymandias?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Rocinante wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Who's Heath?

Never mind, that was Ozymandias. For some reason I always got you guys mixed up.

Shit, that's right.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:59 pm

"DWagsified" and "DWagsification".

Pretty sure ghost and Tanfan had those copyrighted. You might want to cease and desist, before they come running along for some fees for their usage.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Vlad, why so jealous of DWags?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Until we have about 20 more regular posters my (worthless) opinion is that any thread short of a lemon party or Ross relating himself is a good thread.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:33 pm

DWags wrote:Look, I'm about at my breaking point with this. If you don't believe I'm about ready to get all MOD up in here you better step back. I'll make Tui look like a friendly Heath Ledger on mescaline. I'll be a bigger prick with my mod powers than that fucker snake over on the other board. I'll start not only wearing my hat to tailgates but a skin tight green suit.

I missed this little gem. Yeah, just wait till I get a new plane. I'm going lay all your asses out! #IndependenceDayWillSmith
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:41 pm

When I looked up asshole in the dictionary you see a picture of Vlad.

Guess we know what kind of self-loathing fuck starts a thread like this.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next