Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"??

+16
duffy munn
xsanguine
The Pantry
tGreenWay
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
NigelUno
DWags
Code_Warrior
Floyd Robertson
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
Vlad
20 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"??

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 17:44

Vlad wrote:It happened over at the RCMB over a period of a few years. How long before the same occurs here?

I may be a bit biased, but seems like he's got a free run of the place. We got threads about cold apples, family members not putting stuff back, getting his dumb ass kicked by three Nebraska fans over a license plate...WTF?? And he's brought his fan club with him.

Is he a co-investor in this start-up venture? If so, I get it.

I'm not entirely sure what your whining about, but I'm certain I disagree with it, anyway.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? - Page 2 Empty Re: How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"??

Post by Vlad 2015-11-10, 17:45

Turtleneck wrote:Vlad, why so jealous of DWags?

The man has unfettered powers AND an entourage! How can I not be jealous?? I mean, there are only like 20 posters here and 17 of them are riding his jock.  How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? - Page 2 1494614055

So fuck yeah I'm jealous!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-10, 17:48

Vlad wrote:

The man has unfettered powers AND an entourage! How can I not be jealous?? I mean, there are only like 20 posters here and 17 of them are riding his jock.  How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? - Page 2 1494614055

I know you crave attention. In time you will receive the attention you crave. You need to be patient.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 17:49

Turtleneck wrote:
Vlad wrote:

I know you crave attention. In time you will receive the attention you crave. You need to be patient.

I'm not so sure. The attention whore schtick doesn't really work here.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-10, 17:56

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I'm not so sure.  The attention whore schtick doesn't really work here.

It's workin' fine for Dwags. He eats cold apples you know? And gets in fights to protect his license plate frame. With three guys. Who will kick his ass. Over a license plate frame.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-10, 18:00

Turtleneck wrote:
Vlad wrote:

That sounds ominous.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-10, 18:01

We should think about putting Vlad in charge of creating a list of acceptable posting topics.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-10, 18:04

Turtleneck wrote:We should think about putting Vlad in charge of creating a list of acceptable posting topics.  

Oh I have a long list! Starting with "I like to fold my toilet paper before wiping". Never understood the bunchers.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 18:06

NigelUno wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I'm not so sure. The attention whore schtick doesn't really work here.

This. Aside from our pet troll, attempts at AW'ing typically fade away.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 18:09

Turtleneck wrote:We should think about putting Vlad in charge of creating a list of acceptable posting topics.

Yes, along with an acceptable average posts per day number and a mandatory maximum number of posts.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 18:11

See? It's already working! We're talking about Vlad in every post! I guess that makes us members of Vlad's fan club.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-10, 18:14

tGreenWay wrote:See? It's already working! We're talking about Vlad in every post! I guess that makes us members of Vlad's fan club.

Vlad just wants to be loved. What does DWags have that Vlad does not? Sure, DWags knows what a football is but that is no way to judge a man.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 18:18

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:See? It's already working! We're talking about Vlad in every post! I guess that makes us members of Vlad's fan club.

Vlad just wants to be loved. What does DWags have that Vlad does not? Sure, DWags knows what a football is but that is no way to judge a man.

Welp, DWags knows how to get his ass kicked IRL. Vlad only gets into fights online.
Of course, DWags only got beat up once; Vlad gets into fights all the time.
Seems like Vlad is the only one of the two who is consistently an idiot.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-10, 18:22

Floyd Robertson wrote:Until we have about 20 more regular posters my (worthless) opinion is that any thread short of a lemon party or Ross relating himself is a good thread.

Worthless is right. Thanks for all the mentions in this thread.  Ill add you to my hater list when I get home.  #Fuck DWags #Urdaughters18yetTho
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-10, 18:24

Mods!!!! Greenway is calling names. Please ban poster NigelUno.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-10, 18:24

Vlad wrote:

He has the power of the mod hat, but not the power of a mod. That's why he's started the conspiracy. He's hoping to add mod powers to his mod hat.
#TruthExposed
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-10, 18:37

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:Until we have about 20 more regular posters my (worthless) opinion is that any thread short of a lemon party or Ross relating himself is a good thread.

Worthless is right. Thanks for all the mentions in this thread.  Ill add you to my hater list when I get home.  #Fuck DWags #Urdaughters18yetTho

So, you are Ross?

I used to stick up for you sometimes. Are we still good?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 18:38

Turtleneck wrote:Mods!!!! Greenway is calling names. Please ban poster NigelUno.

Yes! This!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 18:39

Code_Warrior wrote:
Vlad wrote:

He has the power of the mod hat, but not the power of a mod. That's why he's started the conspiracy. He's hoping to add mod powers to his mod hat.
#TruthExposed

Thanks for spoiling the secret. We wanted Vlad to keep believing DWags was a Mod. You aren't exposing truths, you're a part of the conspiracy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-10, 18:42

NigelUno wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

So, you are Ross?

I used to stick up for you sometimes. Are we still good?

He referred to me as RossDawgs265 in another post. I respond to multiple names. Lets get back on topic, FUCK DWAGS!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-10, 18:50

Vlad wrote:

Oh I have a long list! Starting with "I like to fold my toilet paper before wiping". Never understood the bunchers.
I am in full agreement with you on this one.

Kinda scary cuz it's the first time that has ever happened How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? - Page 2 1550444538
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-11-10, 18:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:D wags can post whatever he wants, and I like it that way.

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2015-11-10, 18:55

Rocinante wrote: You? Well, I don't know what you are.

I do. He's the Spartan that gets off on message boards when the Spartans lose. Or don't win by enough.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-10, 19:28

I don't care if it gets Dwagsified as long as it never gets Rockified or nedgoized.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-10, 19:43

My hat.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-10, 19:56

tGreenWay wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
#TruthExposed

Thanks for spoiling the secret. We wanted Vlad to keep believing DWags was a Mod. You aren't exposing truths, you're a part of the conspiracy.
I Can't be part.of the conspiracy and exposing secrets at the same time. You finally made the mistake I needed to add you to the list of conspirators.
#TruthExposed
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 21:20

Code_Warrior wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I Can't be part.of the conspiracy and exposing secrets at the same time. You finally made the mistake I needed to add you to the list of conspirators.
#TruthExposed

That's exactly what a conspirator would say!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-11-10, 21:28

Vlad wrote:It happened over at the RCMB over a period of a few years. How long before the same occurs here?

I may be a bit biased, but seems like he's got a free run of the place. We got threads about cold apples, family members not putting stuff back, getting his dumb ass kicked by three Nebraska fans over a license plate...WTF?? And he's brought his fan club with him.

Is he a co-investor in this start-up venture? If so, I get it.

I thought you were a non-biased poster.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-11-10, 22:10

Vlad wrote:

Completely agree. Can't believe there are bunchers. Also can't believe there are guys who don't build a nest on a public toilet before sitting down.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-11-10, 22:29

Vlad wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:
Fuck!  DWags is using his mod hat powers to get you to post more shit about him to try and throw me off the trail.  Quick, put on a tin foil hat.  It's the only thing that can protect you.
#TruthExposed  

As I said, he's brought his fan club with him. Dwags doesn't travel from board to board without his underlings.

Doesn't matter as long as you don't discuss period towels, you can post whatever you want here. Hell this is the anti sunshine board
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-10, 22:35

y2kMgrad wrote:
Vlad wrote:

Completely agree. Can't believe there are bunchers. Also can't believe there are guys who don't build a nest on a public toilet before sitting down.
Is this something you practice...? scratch

Please post a pic of said 'nest' before you sit down next time
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-11-10, 22:46

The Pantry wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

You don't build a nest? Even at Meijer?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-10, 22:49

y2kMgrad wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Is this something you practice...? scratch

I usually take a shit before I go shopping. But if I need to I use the women's and just pretend I was confused. I'm old enough where I can get away with that now
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-11-10, 22:55

DWags wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

I usually take a shit before I go shopping. But if I need to I use the women's and just pretend I was confused. I'm old enough where I can get away with that now

How long before the Swill gets "Dwagsified"?? - Page 2 502811600 I'd probably still build the nest. Am I the only person on this board who builds the nest!?!!!!
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-10, 22:56

y2kMgrad wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Is this something you practice...? scratch

Rarely shit anywhere but home and work. I trust the assholes at work.

You shit at Meijer?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2015-11-10, 23:01

The Pantry wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

Rarely shit anywhere but home and work. I trust the assholes at work.

You shit at Meijer?

Hey, you gotta go you gotta go bro. Especially if you just ate at Chipotle. :poop:
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 23:04

The Pantry wrote:
y2kMgrad wrote:

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU'RE ASKING?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-10, 23:05

Just got word that Nigel has banned DWags.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-10, 23:08

y2kMgrad wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Rarely shit anywhere but home and work. I trust the assholes at work.

You shit at Meijer?

Hey, you gotta go you gotta go bro. Especially if you just ate at Chipotle. :poop:
You need work on your logistics. Meijer first...Chipotle last.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-10, 23:10

Turtleneck wrote:Just got word that Nigel has banned DWags.

Orangebloods confirm?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next