Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!!! People!!! Rexrode chat!!!

+5
Watch Out Pylon!
Giant Moose
InTenSity
Robert J Sakimano
Ass Dan
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hello!!!  People!!!  Rexrode chat!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello!!! People!!! Rexrode chat!!!

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-19, 12:46

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:and : Ouch, everyone is getting called out today. And I really do need an iron!
by Joe Rexrode 10:27 AM
I get the feeling that Rexrode would end up with shirts that looked like this if he did get an iron...

Hello!!!  People!!!  Rexrode chat!!! - Page 2 APpR2a9
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hello!!!  People!!!  Rexrode chat!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello!!! People!!! Rexrode chat!!!

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-19, 13:40

I signed in as Joe's Undershirt and posted that I was just peeking out to see what was going on in the chat. Doesn't look like he approved it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-19, 14:05

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I signed in as Joe's Undershirt and posted that I was just peeking out to see what was going on in the chat. Doesn't look like he approved it.
Hello!!!  People!!!  Rexrode chat!!! - Page 2 502811600

he actually seems to have a decent sense of humor.. unlike the fine folks at tRCMB.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-19, 14:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
You know that most jobs require an 8 hour work day, right? Some more, some less, but rarely just 1 hour.

Sleep

Sorry, what was that?

Have you had any interviews yet? What field are you trying to get into? Are you living in your mom's basement?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-19, 14:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

Sleep

Sorry, what was that?

Have you had any interviews yet? What field are you trying to get into? Are you living in your mom's basement?

No. Honestly, I just started to apply this week. I want to move out of state by February. Education. No.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-19, 14:44

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

No. Honestly, I just started to apply this week. I want to move out of state by February. Education. No.

Applying makes you look desperate. My advice is to wait for them to come to you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-19, 14:45

LooseGoose wrote:

Applying makes you look desperate. My advice is to wait for them to come to you.

Hello!!!  People!!!  Rexrode chat!!! - Page 2 502811600

Works for me, Goose.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 14:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

February? You said January a few days ago. Hello!!!  People!!!  Rexrode chat!!! - Page 2 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-19, 15:20

tGreenWay wrote:

February? You said January a few days ago. Hello!!!  People!!!  Rexrode chat!!! - Page 2 502811600
Who hires teachers in February? He's just hoping to go to the FF, before looking for a job.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-19, 15:26

tGreenWay wrote:

Mid January, February, tomato tamata whenever I find the job, guy.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 15:52

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Who hires teachers in February? He's just hoping to go to the FF, before looking for a job.

So start looking for work in April? But that's so close to spring, and who wants to work in May when there are so many beautiful women just coming out of there winter shells? The opportunities for pair-bonding will be glorious. But then May jumps right into summer, and no sane 22-year-old wants to look for work, let alone accept a job, just when the best bikini weather is getting started.

No, I think the best we can hope for OTPT is maybe the end of August, when the hottest ladies are bugging out to head back to school. So, we can reasonably expect the young man to start seeking a paycheck in late August.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-19, 15:55

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

So start looking for work in April? But that's so close to spring, and who wants to work in May when there are so many beautiful women just coming out of there winter shells? The opportunities for pair-bonding will be glorious. But then May jumps right into summer, and no sane 22-year-old wants to look for work, let alone accept a job, just when the best bikini weather is getting started.

No, I think the best we can hope for OTPT is maybe the end of August, when the hottest ladies are bugging out to head back to school. So, we can reasonably expect the young man to start seeking a paycheck in late August.
How is there time to be looking for a job when there are football games played on the weekends at the end of the month. Its going to be an endless cycle that leads down a dark path. I'm afraid poor OTPT is going to be sucking off the government teet and we're going to pay for it. RIP again poor poor OTPT.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 16:00

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

How is there time to be looking for a job when there are football games played on the weekends at the end of the month. Its going to be an endless cycle that leads down a dark path. I'm afraid poor OTPT is going to be sucking off the government teet and we're going to pay for it. RIP again poor poor OTPT.

You're right. I think he's at best looking for a job by mid-to-late January, February at the latest. But that's going to get in the way of the FF, so...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-19, 16:03

tGreenWay wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

You're right. I think he's at best looking for a job by mid-to-late January, February at the latest. But that's going to get in the way of the FF, so...
So he should start looking for work in April? But that's so close to spring, and who wants to work in May when there are so many beautiful women just coming out of there winter shells? The opportunities for pair-bonding will be glorious. But then May jumps right into summer, and no sane 22-year-old wants to look for work, let alone accept a job, just when the best bikini weather is getting started.

InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 16:31

InTenSity wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

So he should start looking for work in April? But that's so close to spring, and who wants to work in May when there are so many beautiful women just coming out of there winter shells? The opportunities for pair-bonding will be glorious. But then May jumps right into summer, and no sane 22-year-old wants to look for work, let alone accept a job, just when the best bikini weather is getting started.

But how is there time to be looking for a job when there are football games played on the weekends at the end of the month. Its going to be an endless cycle that leads down a dark path. I'm afraid poor OTPT is going to be sucking off the government teet and we're going to pay for it. RIP again poor poor OTPT.

tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-19, 16:38

InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-19, 16:39

InTenSity wrote:

You golf a lot. Maybe he could caddy for you.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-19, 16:44

NigelUno wrote:
I do have a 5 day 'business' trip planned in a couple of weeks.
I might play all 5 days or just 3 days. I can't find someone to take me golfing on the second day yet >.<
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 17:43

InTenSity wrote:
NigelUno wrote:
I do have a 5 day 'business' trip planned in a couple of weeks.
I might play all 5 days or just 3 days. I can't find someone to take me golfing on the second day yet >.<

If you wind up golfing for only 3 days, then OTPT can switch from caddy to cabaña boy--assuming you approve of the way he looks in a bananahammock.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-20, 11:09

Hey OTPT. I'm golfing today at 1 and tomorrow at 7:45am, then I'm going to the beach. If you really want to caddy for me, please be at Miccossukee at 12:45 today and Miami CC at 7:45 tomorrow.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-20, 11:13

InTenSity wrote:Hey OTPT. I'm golfing today at 1 and tomorrow at 7:45am, then I'm going to the beach. If you really want to caddy for me, please be at Miccossukee at 12:45 today and Miami CC at 7:45 tomorrow.

Sorry man - I would love to, especially if there were drinks and golf tips provided, but I have plans in Columbus.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-25, 10:01

/Bump.

It is today and not on Friday.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-25, 10:46

I missed it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-25, 10:58

"Oh, Bobby Sak said he's sorry he couldn't make it. He's out biking around EL instead of working. You're a great American Joe!"
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-25, 11:03

I was surprised he took my question, but then he insulted me too.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-25, 11:04

I got a few comments in. We're pals now.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-25, 11:07

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:"Oh, Bobby Sak said he's sorry he couldn't make it. He's out biking around EL instead of working. You're a great American Joe!"
actually I am a bit busy today.. if you get in to say hello to Joe, make sure that he knows that I'm a big fan of his work.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-03, 12:49

Joe finally posted a comment from his Undershirt.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-03, 14:08

Did we miss it?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-03, 14:10

NigelUno wrote:Did we miss it?

I think so, I think so. Pretty beat up about it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-03, 14:11

NigelUno wrote:Did we miss it?

You had one job.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-03, 14:13

NigelUno wrote:

You had one job.

You guys expect me to to do the pick'em and this? Jeeeez

Hello!!!  People!!!  Rexrode chat!!! - Page 2 3836498553
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2