Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goose? What is your beef with Bob?

+6
Other Teams Pursuing That
Toe
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
InTenSity
NigelUno
10 posters

Go down

Goose?  What is your beef with Bob? Empty Goose? What is your beef with Bob?

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-20, 11:34

Just curious.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Goose?  What is your beef with Bob? Empty Re: Goose? What is your beef with Bob?

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-20, 11:37

I'm pretty sure this should be directed towards the board historian, so WBH, why do they hate each other?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Goose?  What is your beef with Bob? Empty Re: Goose? What is your beef with Bob?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 11:52

NigelUno wrote:Just curious.
I'm not Goose (thankfully.. and my wife and daughter are thankful, as well) - but he doesn't enjoy it when you copy and paste his exact words into a post.

beyond that, I'm not real sure.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-20, 12:19

These political threads are quite confusing. I'm going to wait until this nice lady tells me what to think later.

Goose?  What is your beef with Bob? Megyn-kelly-fox-news-green-dress
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 12:21

NigelUno wrote:These political threads are quite confusing. I'm going to wait until this nice lady tells me what to think later.

she looks like an astute and nuanced intellectual who has her finger on the pulse of American politics.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 12:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:These political threads are quite confusing. I'm going to wait until this nice lady tells me what to think later.

she looks like an astute and nuanced intellectual who has her finger on the pulse of American politics.

She also looks like someone who knows her way around a penis.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-20, 12:25

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:These political threads are quite confusing.  I'm going to wait until this nice lady tells me what to think later.

I like watching FoxNews for the entertainment value sometimes.  She had a general on the other day so I think she could say "JV" a lot.  She asked him some leading questions which he mostly played along with.  She mentioned they ran out of time and wanted to talk to him regarding Syrian refugees coming into the country (which he was not opposed to) and that they would have him back to talk about that.  I didn't really believe her.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 12:29

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I like watching FoxNews for the entertainment value sometimes.  She had a general on the other day so I think she could say "JV" a lot.  She asked him some leading questions which he mostly played along with.  She mentioned they ran out of time and wanted to talk to him regarding Syrian refugees coming into the country (which he was not opposed to) and that they would have him back to talk about that.  I didn't really believe her.
oh, yeah - Fox News can be fun to watch. In a sad sort of way, I find it entertaining to watch uptight white people become enraged when they realize that their 200+ year clutch on American society is slowing slipping away.

plus, they claim to be jesus-y so their hypocrisy is also amusing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-20, 12:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

oh, yeah - Fox News can be fun to watch. In a sad sort of way, I find it entertaining to watch uptight white people become enraged when they realize that their 200+ year clutch on American society is slowing slipping away.

plus, they claim to be jesus-y so their hypocrisy is also amusing.

Every time they say "JV", I take a drink.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-20, 12:34

FoxNews Breaking News:

The lady that blew herself up was very promiscuous...and drank a lot.

Goose?  What is your beef with Bob? 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 12:38

NigelUno wrote:FoxNews Breaking News:

The lady that blew herself up was very promiscuous...and drank a lot.

so Fox News is telling me that a member of ISIS isn't a very good muslim? Some cutting edge analysis there.. Goose?  What is your beef with Bob? 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 13:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Just curious.
I'm not Goose (thankfully.. and my wife and daughter are thankful, as well) - but he doesn't enjoy it when you copy and paste his exact words into a post.

Except that only occurs on roughly 1% of your posts. The other 99% consist of distorting my words, the "bump" as you follow me around the board, lame fucking jokes about great Spartans, Americans, etc that were played out 6-7 years ago, your insincere racist concern trolling for the "brown people", inane 2nd amendment jokes meant to show what a fucking superior intellect you possess - the list goes on but anyone that reads this board knows the schtick. You're a fucking jackass on here just as you were on tRCMB, Trevor finally grew a pair and rid his board of your influence unfortunately the same thing isn't likely to happen here. I've seen your type online for 30+ years, you have your little fan club but for every 1 you attract to the board you drive 10 away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 13:31

Bump
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 13:31

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Bump
this.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2015-11-20, 13:32

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not Goose (thankfully.. and my wife and daughter are thankful, as well) - but he doesn't enjoy it when you copy and paste his exact words into a post.

Except that only occurs on roughly 1% of your posts. The other 99% consist of distorting my words, the "bump" as you follow me around the board, lame fucking jokes about great Spartans, Americans, etc that were played out 6-7 years ago, your insincere racist concern trolling for the "brown people", inane 2nd amendment jokes meant to show what a fucking superior intellect you possess - the list goes on but anyone that reads this board knows the schtick. You're a fucking jackass on here just as you were on tRCMB, Trevor finally grew a pair and rid his board of your influence unfortunately the same thing isn't likely to happen here. I've seen your type online for 30+ years, you have your little fan club but for every 1 you attract to the board you drive 10 away.

this
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 13:33

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Bump
this.

That
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 13:33

Toe wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

this
you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

bump.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-20, 13:33

Can we talk about the Ohio State game? Please?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-20, 13:34

Is it bad that I like both Bob and Goose?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 13:35

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can we talk about the Ohio State game? Please?

Only as it applies to John Kasich and his white house chances.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2015-11-20, 13:36

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Toe wrote:

this
you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

bump.

+1
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-20, 13:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can we talk about the Ohio State game? Please?

Bump
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-20, 13:52

Giant Moose wrote:Is it bad that I like both Bob and Goose?

I think we have to pick. #TeamBob v #TeamGoose
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-20, 13:58

Turtleneck wrote:I think we have to pick. #TeamBob v #TeamGoose

Not at all. Keep the political shit over on the political board as it was supposed to be. Bob can have fun over there and on the board created just for him - tBob.

I know that's not enough for him and he'll need to come over here like a stray pigeon and drop his shit into multiple threads but that should at least minimize the mess.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-20, 13:59

LooseGoose wrote:

Not at all. Keep the political shit over on the political board as it was supposed to be. Bob can have fun over there and on the board created just for him - tBob.

I know that's not enough for him and he'll need to come over here like a stray pigeon and drop his shit into multiple threads but that should at least minimize the mess.

I have no idea why people think you have a beef with him.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 14:00

Turtleneck wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Is it bad that I like both Bob and Goose?

I think we have to pick. #TeamBob v #TeamGoose
I don't want to be a member of any team that would have someone like me as a member.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 14:00

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Not at all.   Keep the political shit over on the political board as it was supposed to be.   Bob can have fun over there and on the board created just for him - tBob.  

I have no idea why people think you have a beef with him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green 2015-11-20, 14:58

LooseGoose wrote:

It's like this and like that and like this and uh
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-20, 15:04

Herbie Green wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It's like this and like that and like this and uh
LL Loose G
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2015-11-23, 20:22

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not Goose (thankfully.. and my wife and daughter are thankful, as well) - but he doesn't enjoy it when you copy and paste his exact words into a post.

Online for 30+ years? Quite the early adopter, aren't you?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-23, 20:32

Cameron wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I was moderating a chess forum on Compuserve back in 1981 using a 300 baud modem and a Z80 based pc that I built myself. I was rocking 8K of ram and an 8" monitor - it was all pretty damned impressive compared to the computer lab at MSU that was still on COBOL or FORTRAN and punch cards.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-23, 20:41

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

I was moderating a chess forum on Compuserve back in 1981 using a 300 baud modem and a Z80 based pc that I built myself. I was rocking 8K of ram and an 8" monitor - it was all pretty damned impressive compared to the computer lab at MSU that was still on COBOL or FORTRAN and punch cards.

Do you still have your hat?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-23, 20:45

Which hat?  

This one?

Goose?  What is your beef with Bob? FOG-Hat

Compuserve wasn't that generous.

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2015-11-23, 20:45; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-23, 20:45

LooseGoose wrote:
Cameron wrote:

So this is you?
Goose?  What is your beef with Bob? Super-computer-nerd-580x348
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-23, 20:46

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

So this is you?
Goose?  What is your beef with Bob? Super-computer-nerd-580x348

lol....nah that set up looks to be 1982-83...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-23, 20:47

That's not bad for an early Internet mod hat. At least one of the letters is correct.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down