Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goose? What is your beef with the HS recruiting kid?

+14
The_Dude
DWags
Code_Warrior
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
CORNER BLITZ
steveschneider
tGreenWay
Watch Out Pylon!
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Goose?  What is your beef with the HS recruiting kid? Empty Goose? What is your beef with the HS recruiting kid?

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-18, 15:29

Just curious.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Goose?  What is your beef with the HS recruiting kid? Empty Re: Goose? What is your beef with the HS recruiting kid?

Post by Guest 2015-11-18, 15:40

Christ you have the same level of reading comprehension as those idiots.

I don't have a "beef" with the kid at all, I do think the ass licking hero worship over there by supposedly grown men is over the top.

If you actually read the current contretemps I simply pointed out to one of the acolytes that HIS information was incorrect.  That Weibs wasn't the only one out there with information on the prospect.   Here, let me copy it for you:

shantp13 said....(original post)

See, I don't think ANYONE knows who Johnson is, yet wiebs has this little nugget for us. Thank u

LooseGoose2012 said....(original post)

Well except for this article on Scout this morning - http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1613270-juco-ballhawk-five-offers-and-counting

Linked in this thread at 11am - https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t5362p920-tofficial-msu-football-recruiting-thread-class-of-2016#199064

Other than that NO ONE knew a thing about him.

Not once did I mention ANYTHING about Weibs - I just pointed out that ShanTP was wrong that Weibs was the only one with that information.  Somehow the worshipers there have decided that was an attack on Weibs.....pure silliness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Goose?  What is your beef with the HS recruiting kid? Empty Re: Goose? What is your beef with the HS recruiting kid?

Post by Guest 2015-11-18, 15:44

I will admit that I found Mr Weibs response fascinating.

SpartanDesigns said....(original post)

Johnson reached out to me and told Me his plans to commit upon being offered hours before any articles were posted. At first, he didn't want me to share anything, but shortly after he spoke with scout, he allowed me to share his intentions on here.

For a period of time, NO ONE besides me knew about Johnson, but if you want to suggest that I stole information from another site, that's up to you...

I don't know how anyone would read my post above as a claim that he stole the information, I just pointed out that others had it out there. But surprisingly that was the 1st place he jumped right to that conclusion - go read his update and Trieu's article and see what you think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-18, 15:51

Fuck that kid.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-18, 16:12

OK.

No beef.  Got it.

Seems like there is a little edge to your posts though. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. Have a good day.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-18, 16:19

You guys spend too much time over at that cesspool.

and also....

Fuck that kid.

This.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-18, 16:22

Edge to his posts? That's not edge. Just wait until Bob posts in this thread. Then you'll see edge.

I'm with goose though. Weibs is fine. It's the weibites- the chronically obsessed recruiting psychopaths who say the weirdest shit directly to a 15 year old that makes it real f'n weird.

I move that we enter the phrase weibites into our lexicon of accepted phrases.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-18, 16:22

NigelUno wrote:OK.

No beef.  Got it.

Seems like there is a little edge to your posts though. Maybe I'm just reading it wrong. Have a good day.

Cool. I'm working at becoming an edgy poster, so success seems to be within my grasp.

Fuck Turtleneck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-18, 16:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Edge to his posts? That's not edge. Just wait until Bob posts in this thread. Then you'll see edge.

I'm with goose though. Weibs is fine. It's the weibites- the chronically obsessed recruiting psychopaths who say the weirdest shit directly to a 15 year old that makes it real f'n weird.

I'm with you on this, they can best be described as Modern Day Recruiting Millerites.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-18, 16:35

This is what conversations about random internet personalities and their cabals sounds like to me.

Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-18, 16:58

LooseGoose wrote:

No beef.  Got it.

Cool. I'm working at becoming an edgy poster, so success seems to be within my grasp.

Fuck Turtleneck.

You inappropriately touch goats.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-18, 16:59

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Edge to his posts? That's not edge. Just wait until Bob posts in this thread. Then you'll see edge.

I'm with you on this, they can best be described as Modern Day Recruiting Millerites.

Miller Lites?

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-18, 17:00

I'm assuming this is about something on the other board? I must have missed out on this whole Weibs movement.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-18, 17:01

LooseGoose wrote:

No beef.  Got it.

Fuck Turtleneck.

Edge acquired. Hold onto it.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-18, 17:05

Rocinante wrote:This is what conversations about random internet personalities and their cabals sounds like to me.

What the hell do you have against Rockwell International's turbo encapsulate transmissions?

You're an asshole.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-18, 17:07

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Cool.  I'm working at becoming an edgy poster, so success seems to be within my grasp.

Fuck Turtleneck.

Edge acquired. Hold onto it.

Goose?  What is your beef with the HS recruiting kid? The-Edge
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-18, 17:21

Speakin of crootin has any one seen Swanigan play yet?

Has he fattened up from his personal chef over at Purdue?
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-18, 17:24

His photshops are really shitty
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-18, 17:29

CORNER BLITZ wrote:His photshops are really shitty

I don't exactly have the best perception for what makes art great but I thought his stuff is pretty good for a high school kid.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-18, 17:32

steveschneider wrote:Speakin of crootin has any one seen Swanigan play yet?

I hate to deliver this news.....but he's been a beast so far.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-18, 17:33

LooseGoose wrote:

Yup. Double double in first two games, and shooting well from the perimeter.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-18, 17:42

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Yup. Double double in first two games, and shooting well from the perimeter.

Fuck, man.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-18, 18:37

LooseGoose wrote:

Eff Painter and eff Purdue. Other than that, good luck to the kid. I'm very, very pleased with how things turned out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-11-18, 20:12

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Fuck Turtleneck.

You have something against teet sucking...?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-11-18, 20:23

LOUD NOISES!
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-18, 20:59

The Pantry wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You have something against teet sucking...?

Not goats. It's gHost he touches inappropriately.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-18, 21:05

Floyd Robertson wrote:
CORNER BLITZ wrote:His photshops are really shitty

I don't exactly have the best perception for what makes art great but I thought his stuff is pretty good for a high school kid.

Being in HS now means he's always had a computer and I would bet that 99% of high schoolers that learn what HDR is could do the same shops

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-18, 21:06

I bet Greenway is a weibite. In fact, I bet he has at least a couple of schticks over there just to talk all things weibs.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-18, 21:09

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Fuck Turtleneck.

Goose?  What is your beef with the HS recruiting kid? 1966794946 Goose?  What is your beef with the HS recruiting kid? 1966794946 If you only knew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 00:43

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I bet Greenway is a weibite. In fact, I bet he has at least a couple of schticks over there just to talk all things weibs.

I'm not falling for that username trick. Goose?  What is your beef with the HS recruiting kid? 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-19, 06:08

Why do people get so fired up about being the first to know if some kid goes to some school? We all find out eventually.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 13:03

Bump.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-19, 13:04

DWags wrote:Why do people get so fired up about being the first to know if some kid goes to some school? We all find out eventually.

You don't pay $9.99 to find out that a recruit that just visited a school said "it felt like home" and his decision date is "soon"?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-19, 13:37

tGreenWay wrote:Bump.

Uh oh. Goose might be on the Loose.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-19, 17:17

I see the Rod Vim "cleaned" the thread up by deleting a bunch of posts but he left ShanTP's lie about SD being the only one with the JUCO information there.

And I like how this "positive environment" post is left there as SD incites his supporters to attack anyone that questions him:

Thank you to all those that stand up for me, and I cannot stress how much I appreciate it. Honestly, I could care less if someone wants to call me out for whatever they feel they need to. In no way do I "use information from other writers" or make "biased guesses", but if you need to feel that way, so be it. I share everything that recruits and sources are generous enough to let me share with this board and on Twitter for no cost at all, something that just about nobody does. If I were to tell you when and where recruits would commit to, I'm sure I'd have less "haters" but I would lose a lot of respect from recruits, who view me as a friend. So if you have any problems with what I do, please send me a private message so that we can keep this thread as a positive environment where the latest recruiting news and related info can be shared and discussed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 17:26

LooseGoose wrote:I see the Rod Vim "cleaned" the thread up by deleting a bunch of posts but he left ShanTP's lie about SD being the only one with the JUCO information there.

And I like how this "positive environment" post is left there as SD incites his supporters to attack anyone that questions him:

Thank you to all those that stand up for me, and I cannot stress how much I appreciate it. Honestly, I could care less if someone wants to call me out for whatever they feel they need to. In no way do I "use information from other writers" or make "biased guesses", but if you need to feel that way, so be it. I share everything that recruits and sources are generous enough to let me share with this board and on Twitter for no cost at all, something that just about nobody does. If I were to tell you when and where recruits would commit to, I'm sure I'd have less "haters" but I would lose a lot of respect from recruits, who view me as a friend. So if you have any problems with what I do, please send me a private message so that we can keep this thread as a positive environment where the latest recruiting news and related info can be shared and discussed.

FFS man, let it the fuck go. You're spending way, way too much time on a 16-year-old high school boy.. It's become nearly as ridiculous as those grown men who fellate the kid with every comment they post.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-19, 17:29

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I see the Rod Vim "cleaned" the thread up by deleting a bunch of posts but he left ShanTP's lie about SD being the only one with the JUCO information there.

FFS man, let it the fuck go. You're spending way, way too much time on a 16-year-old high school boy.. It's become nearly as ridiculous as those grown men who fellate the kid with every comment they post.

Agreed.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2015-11-19, 17:31

Rolling Eyes
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-19, 17:31

Positive environment?

Fuck that shit.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-19, 17:35

The_Dude wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Agreed.

Holy Shiite! We agree on something? STOP THE PRESSES!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next