Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirk Herbstreet ESPN and Todays Broadcast

+2
GRR Spartan
steveschneider
6 posters

Go down

Kirk Herbstreet ESPN and Todays Broadcast Empty Kirk Herbstreet ESPN and Todays Broadcast

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-21, 19:11

I didn't listen to one word that fucker had to say today. Fuck him and his fucking Alma Mater. I don't need to listen to some douche bag talk about his team and the glory days of Woody Hayes while my Spartans kick his teams ass. Not once did he bother to mention during today's broadcast how MSU's balls were bigger than Delaney's, Urban Meyers and the goon refs trying to rob us.

Fire Herbstreet and Howard now.

The only time I turned on the volume was to listen to Dantonio's end of the game interview. Other than that I listened to rock and roll on vinyl. Ramones, GNR, The Fall, MC5. Fuck you ABC.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Kirk Herbstreet ESPN and Todays Broadcast Empty Re: Kirk Herbstreet ESPN and Todays Broadcast

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-21, 19:16

Will admit I haven't listened to any TV audio for the last 2 seasons of MSU football.

Anything ESPN/ABC/Disney broadcasts is nothing but long commercials trying to influence CFP voters and poll voters pimping the teams they think will get the best ratings.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Kirk Herbstreet ESPN and Todays Broadcast Empty Re: Kirk Herbstreet ESPN and Todays Broadcast

Post by BleacherSwill 2015-11-21, 19:24

steveschneider wrote:I didn't listen to one word that fucker had to say today. Fuck him and his fucking Alma Mater. I don't need to listen to some douche bag talk about his team and the glory days of Woody Hayes while my Spartans kick his teams ass. Not once did he bother to mention during today's broadcast how MSU's balls were bigger than Delaney's, Urban Meyers and the goon refs trying to rob us.

The only time I turned on the volume was to listen to Dantonio's end of the game interview. Other than that I listened to rock and roll on vinyl. Ramones, GNR, The Fall, MC5. Fuck you ABC.

Kick out the jams!
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-21, 19:29

GRR Spartan wrote:Will admit I haven't listened to any TV audio for the last 2 seasons of MSU football.

Anything ESPN/ABC/Disney broadcasts is nothing but long commercials trying to influence CFP voters and poll voters pimping the teams they think will get the best ratings.

GRR you have my vote for best new poster of 2015. You are spot on.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-21, 19:30

EAT A FUCKING DICK ESPN
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-21, 19:30

BleacherSwill wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I didn't listen to one word that fucker had to say today. Fuck him and his fucking Alma Mater. I don't need to listen to some douche bag talk about his team and the glory days of Woody Hayes while my Spartans kick his teams ass. Not once did he bother to mention during today's broadcast how MSU's balls were bigger than Delaney's, Urban Meyers and the goon refs trying to rob us.

Kick out the jams!

I actually pulled that record out of supersition. I think I was on Rama Lama when Kings fumbled deep. I put the Fall on from Manchester and we came right the fuck back.

FUCk Game Day Crew!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-11-21, 19:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:EAT A FUCKING DICK ESPN

OTPT turn that volume down. As flavor flav said don't believe the hype.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-21, 20:12

I thought he did a fine job calling the game today. Very, very complementary towards MSU all game long.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2015-11-21, 20:14

Vlad wrote:I thought he did a fine job calling the game today. Very, very complementary towards MSU all game long.
I hope he remembers O'Connor like he remembered McAllister and Burke.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down