Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know you all hate Caputo, but this was a nice story on MSU-OSU

5 posters

Go down

I know you all hate Caputo, but this was a nice story on MSU-OSU Empty I know you all hate Caputo, but this was a nice story on MSU-OSU

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-11-21, 22:20

The implications of MSU’s 17-14 victory at Ohio State Saturday could be many pronged. A shot at the Big Ten title? Certainly. A spot in the College Football Playoff? Perhaps.

Most of all, though, the Spartans displayed this is more than just a nice run under the growing legend of MSU head coach Mark Dantonio. It’s very special.

Ohio State, MSU, and how doubters doubt while the Spartans just win
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I know you all hate Caputo, but this was a nice story on MSU-OSU Empty Re: I know you all hate Caputo, but this was a nice story on MSU-OSU

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-21, 22:22

It's not a run. Runs come to an end. This is forever.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I know you all hate Caputo, but this was a nice story on MSU-OSU Empty Re: I know you all hate Caputo, but this was a nice story on MSU-OSU

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-11-21, 22:37

I don't hate him. I didn't know he was still working. I really thought he was dead.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-11-21, 22:40

GRR Spartan wrote:I don't hate him. I didn't know he was still working. I really thought he was dead.
I didn't think he was dead...I just didn't care
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-11-21, 22:42

Hard to hate Caputo. He's just kinda Caputo.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down