Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread?

5 posters

Go down

Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? Empty Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread?

Post by Nordic 2015-11-23, 09:39

Did you watch the game? Are you bummed Michigan won? Did you get the bike out before it snowed?

I assume it is buried in some thread, but could not find any updates.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? Empty Re: Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-23, 09:44

Nordic wrote:Did you watch the game? Are you bummed Michigan won? Did you get the bike out before it snowed?

I assume it is buried in some thread, but could not find any updates.
what's up, dude?

let's see - Friday I think I ended up at Dagwood's for a beer and some whiskey. Running Saturday morning in the snow - was great. Shoveled off and on.. took a nap. Met some friends out Saturday night.

I didn't watch the game.. saw that we won, though - so that was great. I don't really care about Michigan. Didn't even know they played, actually. Little bit more shoveling yesterday morning (shout out to the City of East Lansing for throwing about 300 lbs of slush into my driveway Saturday evening that froze overnight).

Ran yesterday morning, as well. No cycling, unfortunately. Looks like this weekend might work, though.

That's about it. Thanks for asking.

What did you do?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? Empty Re: Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread?

Post by Nordic 2015-11-23, 13:46

Great weekend, thanks for asking...

Friday picked the dog up from having ACL surgery #2.

Saturday watched games all afternoon at home (stayed home because of the dog... I love dogs). Started with a few random tailgate leftover beers, then went right to the Bulliett at about 3:15. Watched the game with the wife and kids. We were going crazy. Probably drank a little too much of the Bulliett. Switched to Vodka. Great game you should catch the replay BTW.

Neighbor kid came over and blew off my driveway after the game. I have a optimist too, but it was cold out and he owes me from taking him fishing all summer, plus my back is a mess. Good kid, didn't even have to ask, just came over like a champ. I shoveled a bit, pretended to help and gave him a fist bump.

Buddy stopped over after the game to save me from drowning in the whole bottle of bourbon. We watched more games and bullshitted till about 4am.

Woke up around noon. Kids are watching some musical on the TV very loudly. Hammered a bowl of cereal, but realize this not curing any my ails. Packed up the kids and head to the local coney shop for coney dogs and coney fries. Much better. Took my Lions nap and that was about it.

Didn't do a single lick of exercise. Sounds like the whiskey is the only thing we had in common.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-11-23, 13:47

lol... optimist = snowblower
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-23, 13:51

You people never ask me about my day. Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? 4177874726 Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? 4177874726
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-23, 13:56

Turtleneck wrote:You people never ask me about my day. Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? 4177874726 Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? 4177874726
how was your weekend, dude?? Do anything fun?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-23, 13:57

Turtleneck wrote:You people never ask me about my day. Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? 4177874726 Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? 4177874726

I always just assume you heard a scary noise and hid in your shell, or cashmere, whichever you see yourself as.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-23, 13:57

Nordic wrote:Great weekend, thanks for asking...

Friday picked the dog up from having ACL surgery #2.

Saturday watched games all afternoon at home (stayed home because of the dog... I love dogs). Started with a few random tailgate leftover beers, then went right to the Bulliett at about 3:15. Watched the game with the wife and kids. We were going crazy. Probably drank a little too much of the Bulliett. Switched to Vodka. Great game you should catch the replay BTW.

Neighbor kid came over and blew off my driveway after the game. I have a optimist too, but it was cold out and he owes me from taking him fishing all summer, plus my back is a mess. Good kid, didn't even have to ask, just came over like a champ. I shoveled a bit, pretended to help and gave him a fist bump.

Buddy stopped over after the game to save me from drowning in the whole bottle of bourbon. We watched more games and bullshitted till about 4am.

Woke up around noon. Kids are watching some musical on the TV very loudly. Hammered a bowl of cereal, but realize this not curing any my ails. Packed up the kids and head to the local coney shop for coney dogs and coney fries. Much better. Took my Lions nap and that was about it.

Didn't do a single lick of exercise. Sounds like the whiskey is the only thing we had in common.
Women Without Whiskey..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-11-23, 13:58

Nordic wrote:lol... optimist = snowblower

That "optimist" confused the fcuk out of me the first couple of times I saw it. Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-23, 13:58

I had an outstanding weekend and I hope you all did too.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-23, 14:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I had an outstanding weekend and I hope you all did too.
indeed I did.. Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? 3493939353

you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan. Even though you launched an unwarranted obscenity-laced response to me in the pick 'em thread... it's a good thing I'm a pretty laid back guy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-11-23, 14:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I had an outstanding weekend and I hope you all did too.

How cold was it at the Shoe? It looked awful on TV.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-23, 14:05

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
indeed I did.. Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? 3493939353

you're a great American and a damn fine Spartan. Even though you launched an unwarranted obscenity-laced response to me in the pick 'em thread... it's a good thing I'm a pretty laid back guy.

Bob - I know cussing isn't your style, but I cuss a fair amount. Don't assume I meant any harm.

You're also a great American, and obviously, damn fine Spartan.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-23, 14:05

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:indeed I did.. Is there a Bobby Sac weekend update thread? 3493939353

Bob - I know cussing isn't your style, but I cuss a fair amount. Don't assume I meant any harm.

You're also a great American, and obviously, damn fine Spartan.
thanks, man. I accept your apology.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-23, 14:06

Nordic wrote:

How cold was it at the Shoe? It looked awful on TV.

Pretty cold and very wet but I came prepared via layers and a few too many tall Two Hearteds. By the 2nd quarter I was locked in and didn't notice the weather - just made it that much sweeter when we hit that FG.

Fucking epic, man. Fuckin' epic.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2015-11-23, 14:09

Nice. I was at the game in '98 when we ripped their hearts out.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down