Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suppose that one forgot to record the game...

+3
DWags
Other Teams Pursuing That
Vlad
7 posters

Go down

Suppose that one forgot to record the game... Empty Suppose that one forgot to record the game...

Post by Vlad 2015-11-23, 10:01

In just such a circumstance, where would one go to find a replay of the game?  

One has been checking the BTN listing but hasn't found it yet.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Suppose that one forgot to record the game... Empty Re: Suppose that one forgot to record the game...

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-23, 10:02

Espn3
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Suppose that one forgot to record the game... Empty Re: Suppose that one forgot to record the game...

Post by DWags 2015-11-23, 10:06

Are you my wife? So, we go to the MSU bball game friday, we have two cars. She takes the college kid home for the weekend, I take the youngin up to see Grandma up north after the game. As I leave, I tell her, "remember to DVR the game". She say sure thing. Well, after the fg, I call home and as they answer the phone we all just scream into for a minute not hearing anything else the other end is saying. After we calm down, I say "I can't wait to come home and re-watch it" she says em, em, em, "Oh, man I am sooooo sorry". FUCK!
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-23, 10:08

It's on espn u or tonight. One of those random espn channels at least.

Espn will replay it a couple of times this week. Check their listings
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2015-11-23, 10:12

Vlad wrote:In just such a circumstance, where would one go to find a replay of the game?  

One has been checking the BTN listing but hasn't found it yet.

Thank SpartanInNH for finding it on YouTube.

Install the download helper from savefrom.net and you have a nice 720P copy forever.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2015-11-23, 10:12

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-23, 10:13

Tuesday

5:00pm BTN Football in 60: Michigan State at Ohio State - 11/21/15 - Enhanced Episode
Michael Geiger's 41-yard game-winning Field Goal gave the Spartans the 17-14 victory over the defending National Champions in Columbus.
- See more at: http://btn.com/shows/#sthash.o2iNZ5bu.dpuf
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-23, 10:18

NigelUno wrote:Tuesday

5:00pm BTN Football in 60: Michigan State at Ohio State - 11/21/15 - Enhanced Episode
Michael Geiger's 41-yard game-winning Field Goal gave the Spartans the 17-14 victory over the defending National Champions in Columbus.

You're alright Nigel!

You don't know how to make a bet worth a damn, but other than that you're alright!  Razz
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-11-23, 10:21

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Tuesday

You're alright Nigel!

You don't know how to make a bet worth a damn, but other than that you're alright!  Razz

I won the bet. Unless you're not honorable.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-11-23, 10:30

NigelUno wrote:
Vlad wrote:

You're alright Nigel!

I won the bet.  Unless you're not honorable.  

I'm sorry, have we made the playoffs already? I missed this morning's news.

Man, you're really desperate, aren't you?? bounce  I already said I'll gladly donate the $100 to Evan, IF WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

See Nigel, even outside the terms of our bet, I'm willing to pay up, IF WE AT LEAST MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

So just be patient Nigel.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down