Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And things were going so well in the Middle East

+11
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Toe
The_Dude
DWags
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

And things were going so well in the Middle East Empty And things were going so well in the Middle East

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-24, 10:22

Turkey has had enough of Putin's shit

Looks like we're going to have an old fashioned Royal Rumble in and around Syria pretty soon. Can't wait.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

And things were going so well in the Middle East Empty Re: And things were going so well in the Middle East

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-24, 10:26

and that's coming to a neighborhood near you if you let them Syrian refugees into our country..

f**ckin' libruls..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

And things were going so well in the Middle East Empty Re: And things were going so well in the Middle East

Post by Nordic 2015-11-24, 10:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and that's coming to a neighborhood near you if you let them Syrian refugees into our country..

f**ckin' libruls..

Hopefully they screen them for ebola
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-24, 10:29

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and that's coming to a neighborhood near you if you let them Syrian refugees into our country..

f**ckin' libruls..

Yeah, only those crazy fucking conservatives oppose allowing those refugees in. What's the real danger? After all the horseshit and gunsmoke so far they've only showed that 3 of the attackers in France came in with refugees. Anyone afraid of something like that happening here is just a big old conservative pussy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-24, 10:30

LooseGoose wrote:

f**ckin' libruls..

Yeah, only those crazy fucking conservatives oppose allowing those refugees in. What's the real danger? After all the horseshit and gunsmoke so far they've only showed that 3 of the attackers in France came in with refugees. Anyone afraid of something like that happening here is just a big old conservative pussy.

Damn straight.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-24, 10:31

Nordic wrote:

f**ckin' libruls..

Hopefully they screen them for ebola
I wonder if the freedom-lovin' white supremacists who were involved in a mass shooting in Minneapolis last night have been labeled as "terrorists" yet?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-24, 10:33

here is my favorite logic from our freedom-lovin' gun enthusiasts:

Freedom-lovin' gun enthusiast: "you let them camel jockey's come to my country, I'll gladly introduced them to the workin' end of my arsenal of assault rifles.. 'cause I'm here to pertect my way of life and not be afraid like one of them sissy libruls"..

Freedom-lovin' gun enthusiast: "OH MY GOD, GUYS - WE CAN'T ALLOW THEM IN.. THEY MIGHT {GULP} DO SOMETHING"...And things were going so well in the Middle East 1550444538
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-24, 10:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Freedom-lovin' gun enthusiast: "OH MY GOD, GUYS - WE CAN'T ALLOW THEM IN.. THEY MIGHT {GULP} DO SOMETHING BEFORE WE CAN SHOOT THEM"...And things were going so well in the Middle East 1550444538

FIFY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-24, 10:39

Don't want a single Syrian refugee in this country. Not one. Stay home and fight. Just like we did. Over and over and over and over.....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-24, 10:40

So this thread is off to a great start. And things were going so well in the Middle East 502811600
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-24, 10:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So this thread is off to a great start. And things were going so well in the Middle East 502811600
And things were going so well in the Middle East 502811600

religion and guns.. nothing good can come from it.. (though it's fun to mock them).
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-24, 10:44

Bob strikes me as the kind of guy who feeds the beast though the fence, pets his nose, and gets a cute picture for the family album. But when the beast jumps the fence he runs screaming shoot em! Somebody shoot em! How could you let this happen!
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-24, 10:47

kingstonlake wrote:Bob strikes me as the kind of guy who feeds the beast though the fence, pets his nose, and gets a cute picture for the family album. But when the beast jumps the fence he runs screaming shoot em! Somebody shoot em! How could you let this happen!

not a big fan of animals.. other than cats. Cats are cool.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-24, 10:48

kingstonlake wrote:Don't want a single Syrian refugee in this country. Not one. Stay home and fight. Just like we did. Over and over and over and over.....

"Why don't those African slaves just stay in the south and fight? No reason why we need to take them in in the north!"

I don't even know how I feel about the refugee thing because I don't feel that I need to formulate an opinion on an issue over night because a news network or party tells me to... But goddamn what a stupid comment.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-24, 10:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
kingstonlake wrote:Don't want a single Syrian refugee in this country. Not one. Stay home and fight. Just like we did. Over and over and over and over.....

"Why don't those African slaves just stay in the south and fight? No reason why we need to take them in in the north!"

I don't even know how I feel about the refugee thing because I don't feel that I need to formulate an opinion on an issue over night because a news network or party tells me to... But goddamn what a stupid comment.
yeah - the best thing you can do is stay away from the mainstream media because they just parrot the fear and racism from the right. They have a vested interest in making sure Americans stay sufficiently terrified and beholden to their every story.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-24, 10:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah - the best thing you can do is stay away from the mainstream media because they just parrot the fear and racism from the right. They have a vested interest in making sure Americans stay sufficiently terrified and beholden to their every story.

lol, delusion.

Of course Bob being a brave liberal will be enjoying Thanksgiving in Damascus.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-11-24, 10:57

I see this shit, and I'm glad I'm 54. I'll let you young fuckers figure it out. We tried, mostly just made it worse for you guys. I feel bad about that, but fuck it, I'm tired and about done. Good luck
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-24, 10:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah - the best thing you can do is stay away from the mainstream media because they just parrot the fear and racism from the right. They have a vested interest in making sure Americans stay sufficiently terrified and beholden to their every story.

lol, delusion.

Im pretty sure they don't do thanksgiving there. Freaking Savages, right???
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-24, 10:59

LooseGoose wrote:

lol, delusion.

not sure how far you made it through grade school, but they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Damascus. It's a traditional American holiday.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-24, 11:02

I haven't watched a single news program, broadcast or cable, since 2009.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-24, 11:03

kingstonlake wrote:

I wasn't addressing your news watching habits, I was addressing you throwing in "just like we did" Which is factually incorrect on 1000 levels.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-24, 11:04

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, delusion.

not sure how far you made it through grade school, but they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Damascus. It's a traditional American holiday.

American don't or can't celebrate an American holiday abroad?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-24, 11:05

hey guys.. I'm going running. Pray that the brown people don't get me...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-24, 11:05

kingstonlake wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

American don't or can't celebrate an American holiday abroad?
sure, live it up.. if that's what you're into doing.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-24, 11:07

kingstonlake wrote:

I wasn't addressing your news watching habits, I was addressing you throwing in "just like we did" Which is factually incorrect on 1000 levels.

You should free up some land near you for a camp.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2015-11-24, 11:09

Robert J Sakimano wrote:hey guys.. I'm going running. Pray that the brown people don't get me...

You can't out run them no matter how much you train.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-24, 11:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

lol, delusion.

Did I say one thing about THEM celebrating Thanksgiving?  Nope.   Another invention of yours.   Just as it's your invention that I'm an idiot because an American abroad wouldn't celebrate Thanksgiving. Do you think that never happens? Stupid ass, Americans can celebrate Thanksgiving anywhere., Remember Bush and Obama flying to Iraq and Afghanistan? Perhaps you've seen WWII pictures of Thanksgiving meals?

There's nothing stopping you from enjoying your holiday in Damascus, but then again it is full of brown religious nutters.

Last edited by LooseGoose on 2015-11-24, 11:16; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-24, 11:13

kingstonlake wrote:

You should free up some land near you for a camp.

Nice. Way to ignore the part where I said "I don't know how I feel about the refugee thing" and skip straight to that. Really makes you sound like you have the slightest idea of what you're talking about.

Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2015-11-24, 11:14

Yes just what society needs...more uneducated masses that are takers and not producers.

Liberalism is great..until you run out of OTHER people's money.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-24, 11:18

LooseGoose wrote:

lol, delusion.

And things were going so well in the Middle East 11272013_ap031127019218201
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Toe 2015-11-24, 11:20

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:So this thread is off to a great start. And things were going so well in the Middle East 502811600

I know you're not that stupid.
Toe
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-24, 11:22

LooseGoose wrote:

Why are there grapes with the turkey? Disgusting. Fucking bush.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2015-11-24, 11:28

I don't see how this thread could get heated, probably drop to the bottom of the page by 3pm today.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-24, 11:28

These threads make my balls tingle.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-24, 11:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:These threads make my balls tingle.

Updating the pick em makes my balls tingle.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-11-24, 11:57

We've enslaved Syrians?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2015-11-24, 11:59

NM, I see what you're saying now. My fault, my fault....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-11-24, 12:06

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:These threads make my balls tingle.

Updating the pick em makes my balls tingle.

So you got it this week?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-24, 12:11

LooseGoose wrote:

Why are there grapes with the turkey? Disgusting. Fucking bush.
funny thing about that, other than the America hater christian carrying the turkey, is that the turkey was plastic. Total photo op.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-24, 12:12

oh - back from running.

Thank you for your prayers. I could feel His glowing light of protection as I was being chased by the brown people.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next