Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And things were going so well in the Middle East

+11
xsanguine
Other Teams Pursuing That
InTenSity
Toe
The_Dude
DWags
kingstonlake
Travis of the Cosmos
Nordic
Robert J Sakimano
Watch Out Pylon!
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

And things were going so well in the Middle East - Page 3 Empty Re: And things were going so well in the Middle East

Post by Nommad2 2015-11-25, 10:45

In Russian Thanksgiving, Turkey shoots YOU.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

And things were going so well in the Middle East - Page 3 Empty Re: And things were going so well in the Middle East

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-25, 10:57

Nommad2 wrote:In Russian Thanksgiving, Turkey shoots YOU.

Did you make that up?

Pretty good.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-25, 11:06

Rocinante wrote:
Nommad2 wrote:In Russian Thanksgiving, Turkey shoots YOU.

Did you make that up?  

Pretty good.

And things were going so well in the Middle East - Page 3 50d4814cafa96f7551000043
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-25, 11:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Got any links?
yeah.. there is this one link that tells us that the plastic turkey Bush used for his photo op wasn't actually plastic.. And things were going so well in the Middle East - Page 3 502811600

some crazy things on the internet.

Gosh I'm shocked you were setting up and batting down strawmen.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-25, 11:33

And things were going so well in the Middle East - Page 3 George-Bush-serves-a-Than-006

"Howdy fellers... hey, listen - I sure am sorry that I allowed those 3,000 people to be killed back on 9/11. I'm also sorry that I lied to send you here.. maybe one of the days, 'Merica will wise up and elect some 'ol black boy with a funny name who will get the unemployment rate down to 5%, provide affordable healthcare to millions of Americans.. and protect the homeland much better than I did...

but.. in the mean time, here' a plastic turkey"..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-25, 11:33

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah.. there is this one link that tells us that the plastic turkey Bush used for his photo op wasn't actually plastic.. And things were going so well in the Middle East - Page 3 502811600

some crazy things on the internet.

It is my Thanksgiving Day wish that Goose and Bob would sit down, share some turkey and a beer and hash things out.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-11-25, 11:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Did you make that up?  

Pretty good.

And things were going so well in the Middle East - Page 3 50d4814cafa96f7551000043

I know who the concept comes from, I just mean that particular joke being so apropos and timely... It's difficult for me to believe that one of our own would come up with it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-25, 11:55

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

It is my Thanksgiving Day wish that Goose and Bob would sit down, share some turkey and a beer and hash things out.
And things were going so well in the Middle East - Page 3 502811600

I'm pretty easy to get along with.. he seems a little more volatile. I don't have a problem with Goose.. he's entitled to his opinions on things. It's just that his opinions often seem rooted in anger and laced with obscenities... and on the verge of violence.

Anyway - you're a great American, a damn fine Spartan and I appreciate your efforts.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-25, 12:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I'm pretty easy to get along with.. he seems a little more volatile. I don't have a problem with Goose.. he's entitled to his opinions on things. It's just that his opinions often seem rooted in anger and laced with obscenities... and on the verge of violence.

Anyway - you're a great American, a damn fine Spartan and I appreciate your efforts.

I don't know....a guy that spends his days in only an apron while baking pies is probably pretty non-violent.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-25, 12:16

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I don't know....a guy that spends his days in only an apron while baking pies is probably pretty non-violent.
I don't remember his exact quotes but they're on here somewhere.. in between spewing obscenities, he threatens to knock my teeth out or something like that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-25, 12:19

Maybe he was suggesting that his pineapple pie is best enjoyed without teeth? You know, trying to do you a favor.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-25, 12:28

Turtleneck wrote:Maybe he was suggesting that his pineapple pie is best enjoyed without teeth? You know, trying to do you a favor.

couple of copy and pastes from a single thread:

LooseGoose wrote:Want to reduce rapes?

Tell the women to:
reduce or stop drinking.
stay with friends
dress conservatively (Jeans and a top - not talking anything too radical)

LooseGoose wrote:Go stand on a street corner in south Chicago some evening and scream about "stupid niggers". When you get shot continue to believe you did nothing to endanger yourself and anyone that claims otherwise is a dirty son of a bitch.

LooseGoose wrote:You're a pathetic piece of shit.

I hope he can cook better than he can articulate himself.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-11-25, 12:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:You're a pathetic piece of shit.

I think that's quite articulate and accurate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-25, 13:12

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

And we're having constructive dialog. It's happening!!!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-25, 13:22

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

And we're having constructive dialog. It's happening!!!

it's a holiday miracle!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-25, 13:41

Festivas miracle
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-25, 13:45

Turtleneck wrote:Festivas miracle
HEY, PAL.. we're christians.. and we say Merry Christmas!! You get it? MERRY CHRISTMAS G*D D*MMIT!!

I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT!!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-11-25, 13:47

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
HEY, PAL.. we're christians.. and we say Merry Christmas!! You get it? MERRY CHRISTMAS G*D D*MMIT!!

I hope we can put all of the people that say anything other than Christmas into a database and spy on their places of employment.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-25, 13:49

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

I hope we can put all of the people that say anything other than Christmas into a database and spy on their places of employment.
yep.

if you don't say "Merry Christmas", well.. welcome to a database, mister. I hope you enjoy your 'round-the-clock surveillance.

PERTECKT!!

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-11-25, 13:52

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

You're a damn fine Christian. A true role model.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-25, 13:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

well, I can tell you one thing.. 'ol jesus may have been one of these "turn the other cheek" kinds of guys.. but between the Starbucks cups and "holiday parties" at the local elementary schools, it's damn near time we christians stand up and say "enough"... the next little sniveling namby pamby, government-assisted librul says "Happy Holidays" to me, he/she had better be prepared to be introduced to the working end of my firearm..

'cause, God D*mmit.. it's Christmans.. CHRISTmas.

JesUSAaves..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2015-11-25, 14:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

well, I can tell you one thing.. 'ol jesus may have been one of these "turn the other cheek" kinds of guys.. but between the Starbucks cups and "holiday parties" at the local elementary schools, it's damn near time we christians stand up and say "enough"... the next little sniveling namby pamby, government-assisted librul says "Happy Holidays" to me, he/she had better be prepared to be introduced to the working end of my firearm..

JesUSAaves..

And things were going so well in the Middle East - Page 3 Jesus%2BSaves%2B2
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-11-25, 14:53

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

JesUSAaves..

And things were going so well in the Middle East - Page 3 Jesus%2BSaves%2B2
god bless you and your family.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3