Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy thanksgiving to the random dogs Rossdouche265 doesn't own

2 posters

Go down

Happy thanksgiving to the random dogs Rossdouche265 doesn't own Empty Happy thanksgiving to the random dogs Rossdouche265 doesn't own

Post by kingstonlake 26/11/15, 09:28 am

Hopefully whomever own these two completely different dogs takes care of them. Either way their lives can't be as sad as his.

Happy thanksgiving to the random dogs Rossdouche265 doesn't own Uglydo10

Happy thanksgiving to the random dogs Rossdouche265 doesn't own Otheru10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Happy thanksgiving to the random dogs Rossdouche265 doesn't own Empty Re: Happy thanksgiving to the random dogs Rossdouche265 doesn't own

Post by Guest 26/11/15, 05:00 pm

If you were not so fucking stupid, you could see the MSU collar on him in both pics. You are so obsessed with me and created this abortion of a thread.  I defeated so many people today including ghost (he bailed on meeting friday).  I am thankful for all internet victories on this glorious day. I win.  Lets make all the threads on the front page about me!!! I like talking about me! #Winning
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Happy thanksgiving to the random dogs Rossdouche265 doesn't own Empty Re: Happy thanksgiving to the random dogs Rossdouche265 doesn't own

Post by Turtleneck 26/11/15, 05:15 pm

Is it true you can't meet gHost because you will be watching the UM game?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/11/15, 05:16 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Is it true you can't meet gHost because you will be watching the UM game?

Dead serious, gotta leave the crib at 9:30 am to go where we watching the game.  Def not dragging along my bro n his girl friend to meet ghost. I said I would bring my dog to meet ghost on friday and he said he is busy.  Not my fault.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 26/11/15, 05:28 pm

So you have your dogs snout painted brown one day and white the next? Regardless, the markings aren't of a $3000 dog moran.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 26/11/15, 05:34 pm

Happy thanksgiving to the random dogs Rossdouche265 doesn't own Hotgir10
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 26/11/15, 05:39 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Is it true you can't meet gHost because you will be watching the UM game?

Dead serious, gotta leave the crib at 9:30 am to go where we watching the game.  Def not dragging along my bro n his girl friend to meet ghost. I said I would bring my dog to meet ghost on friday and he said he is busy.  Not my fault.

So you're a UM fan? Are you tDude's schtick?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down