Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached

+13
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
NigelUno
Snake Plissken
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
Death Roe
GRR Spartan
Turtleneck
Wally Fairway
WhiteBoyHatcher
Vlad
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached Empty The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached

Post by Vlad 2015-12-02, 10:35

What is the impeachment process?

This is no joking matter folks!  The integrity of the entire Swill Governance Board depends on it. If we can't trust our leaders, we're going to go the way of the USFL...or worse, the DeLorean Motor Company.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached Empty Re: The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-02, 10:39

Nothing happens til DWags gets a hat.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached Empty Re: The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached

Post by DWags 2015-12-02, 10:41

tGreenWay wrote:Nothing happens til DWags gets a hat.

If I get a hat and we impeach Nigel, can I have his hat too?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2015-12-02, 10:47

Who is the Secretary General? Serious question.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-02, 10:49

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Who is the Secretary General? Serious question.

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached 21haig-articleInline
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-12-02, 11:12

This is no joking matter folks! If we can't trust the Grand Phuba of an internet sports message board, who can we trust??
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-02, 11:14

Vlad wrote:This is no joking matter folks! If we can't trust the Grand Phuba of an internet sports message board, who can we trust??

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t219-our-charter-please-read-updated-4-14-2015
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2015-12-02, 11:18

Seriouser question - there are rules that we are supposed to follow, on a message board called tSwill?
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-02, 11:29

What about the hat?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-02, 11:31

NigelUno wrote:

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached 21haig-articleInline

It's a god damned good thing we had Al there that day, the Russkies knew with him in charge they better not attack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-02, 11:36

LooseGoose wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

It's a god damned good thing we had Al there that day, the Russkies knew with him in charge they better not attack.

That is a good analogy. Vlad should take heed.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-02, 11:43

Vlad wrote:What is the impeachment process?

This is no joking matter folks!  The integrity of the entire Swill Governance Board depends on it. If we can't trust our leaders, we're going to go the way of the USFL...or worse, the DeLorean Motor Company.

Who are you?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-12-02, 12:14

Turtleneck wrote:
Vlad wrote:What is the impeachment process?

Who are you?

Maybe why are you? too.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-12-02, 12:49

I'd much rather kick Vlad out.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-02, 13:04

His term runs through April, I think. Deal with it.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-12-02, 13:05

Death Roe wrote:I'd much rather kick Vlad out.

That would reduce the membership here by something like 20%, and the posting traffic by about 30%.  Are you sure you want to kick me out??
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-02, 13:07

I truly don't know what any of this means.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-02, 13:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I truly don't know what any of this means.

Let the menfolk deal with this, honey. You just wander around the board and look pretty.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-02, 13:14

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Nothing happens til DWags gets a hat.

If I get a hat and we impeach Nigel, can I have his hat too?

You're going to hang hat number two on your new penis, so no.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-02, 13:15

tGreenWay wrote:

Let the menfolk deal with this, honey. You just wander around the board and look pretty.
I love when you talk like that to me.... The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached 3434560931
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2015-12-02, 13:16

Vlad wrote:

That would reduce the membership here by something like 20%, and the posting traffic by about 30%.  Are you sure you want to kick me out??

You brag about bringing people and traffic here? You're just as big of a dolt as blanch is, then.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-02, 13:19

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I love when you talk like that to me.....The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached 3434560931

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached 685334576
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-02, 13:29

DWags wrote:What about the hat?
No hat for you
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-12-02, 13:31

Death Roe wrote:
Vlad wrote:

You brag about bringing people and traffic here? You're just as big of a dolt as blanch is, then.

You misunderstood, I was just talking about myself. Arent' there only like 5 of us here? So if you get rid of me, that's a 20% loss in membership. (I know...math...)

I mean, you certainly don't add anything here.  Posting "Vlad sucks" is good, but after a while you gotta come up with something more dude!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-02, 13:39

Rocinante wrote:His term runs through April, I think. Deal with it.

There are ways for Vlad to accomplish what he wants. I linked the charter for him.

Tanfan tried it once. He could probably check with him for tips.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-02, 13:58

NigelUno wrote:

There are ways for Vlad to accomplish what he wants. I linked the charter for him.

Tanfan tried it once. He could probably check with him for tips.

Isn't Vlad a Tanfan schtick?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-12-02, 13:59

NigelUno wrote:

There are ways for Vlad to accomplish what he wants.  I linked the charter for him.  

Tanfan tried it once.  He could probably check with him for tips.

Power corrupts.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-02, 14:07

Vlad wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

There are ways for Vlad to accomplish what he wants.  I linked the charter for him.  

Tanfan tried it once.  He could probably check with him for tips.

Power corrupts.

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com/t219-our-charter-please-read-updated-4-14-2015
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-02, 14:15

Nothing better than Nigel vs Vlad taking over for Nigel vs Tanfan.. Internet battles! Yeeee! The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached 2275418548

Sleep
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-12-02, 14:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nothing better than Nigel vs Vlad taking over for Nigel vs Tanfan.. Internet battles! Yeeee! The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached 2275418548

Sleep

The common link being Nigel.

I'm tellin' ya, the dude is mad with power! The sooner we impeach, the sooner the Swill can move on to bigger and better things.  (Well...probably not better, but bigger.  Definitely bigger.)

Last edited by Vlad on 2015-12-02, 14:29; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-02, 14:22

Vlad wrote:

This dude works at sears. Ignore this angry blowar
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-02, 15:17

I had a Potbelly Regular Italian sub for lunch today. It hit the spot.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-02, 15:21

Code_Warrior wrote:I had a Potbelly Regular Italian sub for lunch today. It hit the spot.

What to drink?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-02, 16:35

Vlad wrote:

You account for less than 1% of the total posts here. You're only here because the neighbor kid won't let you in his treehouse.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-02, 17:14

I waffle between being frustrated with Vlad and being glad he and Blanch are here. I just feel smarter when they are.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-02, 17:18

DWags wrote:

I waffle between being frustrated with Vlad and being glad he and Blanch are here.  I just feel smarter when they are.  

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached 1396972314697644
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2015-12-02, 21:50

DWags wrote:

I waffle between being frustrated with Vlad and being glad he and Blanch are here. I just feel smarter when they are.

That's as close as you will ever come to actually being smart, so hang on to that!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-12-02, 22:14

bump..
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2015-12-02, 22:17

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

I waffle between being frustrated with Vlad and being glad he and Blanch are here.  I just feel smarter when they are.  

The Secretary-General of the Swill lacks honor and needs to be impeached 1396972314697644

In this case, with those two, I just have to kind of walk a bit faster.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-02, 22:35

NigelUno wrote:
Code_Warrior wrote:I had a Potbelly Regular Italian sub for lunch today. It hit the spot.

What to drink?
Diet Coke.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next