Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

According to this preview, there's nothing special about MSU

+2
Rocinante
Blanch32
6 posters

Go down

According to this preview, there's nothing special about MSU Empty According to this preview, there's nothing special about MSU

Post by Guest 2015-12-03, 15:41

........including our special teams.

MICHIGAN STATE FOOTBALL PREVIEW

Here's the thing, though: Cook is very good. He's not the best Iowa will have seen this season. He's not special.

They, like MSU's offensive line, are not the best Iowa will have seen this season. They're not special.

But Iowa shouldn't be intimidated by this MSU defense. It's very good. It's not the best Iowa will have seen this season. It's not special.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

According to this preview, there's nothing special about MSU Empty Re: According to this preview, there's nothing special about MSU

Post by Blanch32 2015-12-03, 15:45

So insightful and rationale
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

According to this preview, there's nothing special about MSU Empty Re: According to this preview, there's nothing special about MSU

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-03, 15:46

if only there was a way to settle this on the field..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-03, 15:48

Well that guy can just go piss (brown) up a rope.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-03, 15:50

A site called black heart gold pants predicting an Iowa win and downplaying MSU.

A site called Spartan Swill disagreeing with it.

affraid
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-03, 15:58

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:A site called black heart gold pants predicting an Iowa win and downplaying MSU.

affraid

What the hell is the world coming to?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-03, 15:59

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:A site called black heart gold pants predicting an Iowa win and downplaying MSU.

affraid
I will have NONE of that... someone disrespects these fine young men that represent the university that, for reasons unbeknownst to me, allowed me to graduate??

According to this preview, there's nothing special about MSU 1896033241 According to this preview, there's nothing special about MSU 1896033241 According to this preview, there's nothing special about MSU 1896033241
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2015-12-03, 16:04

Looks like they have a HawkeyeRocky
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2015-12-03, 18:03

I had an account there several years ago, it's probably still there. That site is hilarious, very similar to Shaggy Bevo back in the day. They wrote faux reviews like that fairly frequently. I only read the first few paragraphs, but I'm certain that review is tongue-in-cheek.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down