Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place!

+19
The_Dude
NigelUno
duffy munn
sεяεηιτλ
LoneWolfSparty
Pervis Muldoon
The Pantry
DWags
Loose Stools
SeeRockCity
Chitown_Badger
Death Roe
Heat Miser
tanfan!
Rocinante
TrueGreenSpartan
tTito
WhiteBoyHatcher
Vlad
23 posters

Go down

Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! Empty Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place!

Post by Vlad Fri May 09, 2014 10:53 am

But now that I'm here, can someone tell me what this board is all about?? Is this a rebellion against 247, or against the RCMB mods?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! Empty Re: Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place!

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri May 09, 2014 10:54 am

Ohh boy. The original hater is on board. Dis gun be good.

Welcome Vlad.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! Empty Re: Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place!

Post by tTito Fri May 09, 2014 10:54 am

Vlad wrote:But now that I'm here, can someone tell me what this board is all about??  Is this a rebellion against 247, or against the RCMB mods?

Yes, and no. It depends.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito Fri May 09, 2014 10:56 am

Vlad wrote:But now that I'm here, can someone tell me what this board is all about??  Is this a rebellion against 247, or against the RCMB mods?

BTW a personal invitation from Blanch is nothing to brag about.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 10:57 am

It's actually becoming exactly like the RCMB. Except the software works better here.

GREAT JOB, MISER!  flower 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueGreenSpartan Fri May 09, 2014 10:58 am

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

It's actually becoming exactly like the RCMB.  Except the software works better here.

Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! Tattly-singles-haters-gonna-hate-1-lg
TrueGreenSpartan
TrueGreenSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Fri May 09, 2014 11:02 am

Check out the new avatar, BTW. YEAH BABY!!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri May 09, 2014 11:03 am

Yes, it appears for good or ill, the trajectory is one of defining the Swill by the RCMB. Whether this is sustainable, is the question of the day. We shall see. btw, you can swear here.

So welcome, you cocksucker motherfucker bitchface.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri May 09, 2014 11:05 am

I love this board.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 11:06 am

TrueGreenSpartan wrote:

Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! Tattly-singles-haters-gonna-hate-1-lg

WTF? that was a complement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heat Miser Fri May 09, 2014 11:06 am

Vlad wrote:Check out the new avatar, BTW.  YEAH BABY!!

Nice! Too bad you missed the big NFL draft chat last night. You remember that feature from the "good old days" right? Well, it's back. Along with lots of other futuristic goodies from the past.
Heat Miser
Heat Miser
Ephor (Operations)
Ephor (Operations)

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri May 09, 2014 11:06 am

Vlad is here? Who's the idiot that invited him?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Fri May 09, 2014 11:11 am

Heat Miser wrote:

Nice! Too bad you missed the big NFL draft chat last night. You remember that feature from the "good old days" right? Well, it's back. Along with lots of other futuristic goodies from the past.

I've been watching the NFL draft from the very first year it was on ESPN.  That's good TV right there!  Not sure how I feel about them turning into a beauty pageant though.  WTF?!?!  Walk-up music??  Red carpet?? And all the crying made it feel even more like a beauty show...without the beauty!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger Fri May 09, 2014 3:06 pm

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

WTF? that was a complement.

What you said did not complement the question you responded to. Though it could be said it was a compliment to the board and those who run it.

I do enjoy once again having multiquote, pictures quoted along with original posts, etc. Very nice.
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2014 3:10 pm

Chitown_Badger wrote:

Though it could be said it was a compliment to the board and those who run it.

Yeah, that part there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Fri May 09, 2014 3:11 pm

Is Vlad a Spartan?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools Fri May 09, 2014 3:36 pm

R.P. McMurphy wrote:

It's actually becoming exactly like the RCMB.  Except the software works better here.

And the image sizes, too!

Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! Hometown_hotties_NFL_Cheerl
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri May 09, 2014 3:36 pm

SeeRockCity wrote:Is Vlad a Spartan?

Him and Ernie are questionable at best. It's like androgynous pat from saturday. I'm just not quite sure.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Fri May 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Welcome to the board, psycho-liberal Vlad flower Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! 3662518500
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Fri May 09, 2014 9:38 pm

Vlad is most definitely a spartan. He is just a glass is almost empty guy. Vlad was one of the true originals on the old board, before that place even went to VBulletin. I have never met him but I know my buddy Ty has a bunch of times. He's not a troll, he just looks at everything with a black heart. His SN/avatar is appropriate.

I guess we can give him this much. He was right about Bobby.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Fri May 09, 2014 10:37 pm

Vlad wrote:But now that I'm here, can someone tell me what this board is all about?? Is this a rebellion against 247, or against the RCMB mods?

It's a board that'll let people bump your whiny football posts when they get proven wrong...unless Snake ever becomes a mod.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Fri May 09, 2014 11:58 pm

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

It's a board that'll let people bump your whiny football posts when they get proven wrong...unless Snake ever becomes a mod.

Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! 4198636888 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sεяεηιτλ Sat May 10, 2014 12:00 am

Its my own personal rebellion. I've been preaching against tRCMB ever since 247 stole my mo ey for another year when I didn't think it could (cc card name changed on twifes card that I originally signed up with)
sεяεηιτλ
sεяεηιτλ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat May 10, 2014 12:01 am

Congrats Vlad on the invite. But don't kid your self, everyone still hates you. cheers 
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat May 10, 2014 1:04 am

duffy munn wrote:Congrats Vlad on the invite. But don't kid your self, everyone still hates you. cheers 

Bullshit. I've been arguing with Vlad since I was 22. But I don't hate him.

WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 10, 2014 1:37 am

Death Roe wrote:Vlad is here? Who's the idiot that invited him?

Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! 3003718628 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat May 10, 2014 6:46 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Bullshit. I've been arguing with Vlad since I was 22. But I don't hate him.

I don't hate him either , WBH but I do think he full of shit.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat May 10, 2014 7:29 am

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Vlad is most definitely a spartan. He is just a glass is almost empty guy. Vlad was one of the true originals on the old board, before that place even went to VBulletin. I have never met him but I know my buddy Ty has a bunch of times. He's not a troll, he just looks at everything with a black heart. His SN/avatar is appropriate.

I guess we can give him this much. He was right about Bobby.

Were there arguments about Bobby?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat May 10, 2014 7:31 am

Pervis Muldoon wrote:

Not sure it's fair to single out Snake for that.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat May 10, 2014 8:06 am

Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! 3557613862 
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Sat May 10, 2014 8:53 am

Tanfan! wrote:Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! 3557613862 

bounce 
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonGuy Sat May 10, 2014 10:16 am

Vlad is here? That is like spreading salmonella cheese on your bagel in the morning. Nothing good will come of it.

Welcome Vladie!
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat May 10, 2014 10:45 am

NigelUno wrote:

Not sure it's fair to single out Snake for that.

Why not?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by bullwrinkle Sat May 10, 2014 10:49 am

Once Blanche and R. P. McPussy were allowed, it was pretty obvious this board had no standards....which is a good thing. I don't see how Vlad can really makes things worse. Welcome. Wink 
bullwrinkle
bullwrinkle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sat May 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Regardless of everything said above, below and everywhere else, I'm here to keep the blowers honest and call out our coaches when they **** up,like when they pulled Cook in favor or Maxwell. (WTF!?!?!). Bonehead move by a good coach.

If any of my posts come across as "expert" analysis, it's purely accidental. (Please refer to my signature line.)

Oh, and GO GREEN!! Always!

Who's gonna take Billough BTW?? C'mon NFL!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat May 10, 2014 3:16 pm

Vlad wrote:Regardless of everything said above, below and everywhere else, I'm here to keep the blowers honest and call out our coaches when they **** up,like when they pulled Cook in favor or Maxwell. (WTF!?!?!). Bonehead move by a good coach.

If any of my posts come across as "expert" analysis, it's purely accidental. (Please refer to my signature line.)

Oh, and GO GREEN!! Always!

Who's gonna take Billough BTW?? C'mon NFL!

Yeah, it was that one post you made about that one coaching decision that made you such a target for ridicule. And you're keeping others honest?
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner Sat May 10, 2014 3:18 pm

Just like #31, I hope the Leos take #40.
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Sat May 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Oh and one other thing:: **** MICHIGAN! Always!
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Pervis Muldoon Sat May 10, 2014 3:53 pm

Vlad wrote:Oh and one other thing:: **** MICHIGAN! Always!

That word is censored here. Try spelling it L-U-V.
Pervis Muldoon
Pervis Muldoon
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by A. Allen Sat May 10, 2014 4:06 pm

Vlad wrote:Check out the new avatar, BTW.  YEAH BABY!!
Funny. I always pictured you looking like this:

Can't believe I got a personal invitation to join this place! Vladtheimpaler_lv00
A. Allen
A. Allen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down