Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me about the freemasons, I have been asked to join.

+10
Ben Seaver
goodbar
Chitown_Badger
Giant Moose
tGreenWay
LoneWolfSparty
Rocinante
The Lonely Stoner
Kevin McCallister
Biff Tannen
14 posters

Go down

Tell me about the freemasons, I have been asked to join. Empty Tell me about the freemasons, I have been asked to join.

Post by Biff Tannen 2014-04-30, 14:13

For those of you who have followed this topic on the old board, you will know that I have had a string of encounters with masons in the Alger Heights area of Grand Rapids MI. (Ken's fruit market and Real food cafe)

Subtle attempts have been made to coerce me to join, which has led to some fairly decent stories... As such I am recreating a tSwill version.

My most recent encounter entails the mysterious odds by which now I receive mailers. I have talked to my neighbors and they receive no such stationary,which makes posting this video to capture my sentiments entirely appropriate.
Biff Tannen
Biff Tannen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Tell me about the freemasons, I have been asked to join. Empty Re: Tell me about the freemasons, I have been asked to join.

Post by Kevin McCallister 2014-04-30, 14:36

I've been in Alger Heights many a time without seeing the Masons. Me thinks the OP is subtly trying to recruit others on here to join his club.
Kevin McCallister
Kevin McCallister
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Tell me about the freemasons, I have been asked to join. Empty Re: Tell me about the freemasons, I have been asked to join.

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-04-30, 14:39

I'm a 33rd degree Mason! AMA!
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-04-30, 14:41

Tell me about the freemasons, I have been asked to join. 2599972566 I killed a bunch of them in the various Assassin's Creed games.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-04-30, 14:50

Join, then vote me in as Geronte.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-04-30, 14:59

I know a couple of people who lived in Alger Heights, I'm (reasonably) free, and I've driven through Mason.
How may I help you?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2014-04-30, 15:00

Really? Copying an old gHost thread?

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Tell-me-about-the-Freemasons-Ive-been-asked-to-join--9845160
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Chitown_Badger 2014-04-30, 15:12

They're way better than the endenturedmasons  jocolor 
Chitown_Badger
Chitown_Badger
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-04-30, 15:18

The Lonely Stoner wrote:I'm a 33rd degree Mason! AMA!

I'm a 34 degree Mason, so suck it.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Biff Tannen 2014-04-30, 15:23

Giant Moose wrote:Really? Copying an old gHost thread?

Yes, it began with a gHost thread. I used it a vessel for posting my personal encounters on the old board to avoid redundancy. The only difference would have been is that my encounters with the masons are real...
Biff Tannen
Biff Tannen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Seaver 2014-04-30, 19:08

I've always wanted to know more about the Masons
Ben Seaver
Ben Seaver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Biff Tannen 2014-04-30, 19:37

Ben Seaver wrote:I've always wanted to know more about the Masons

Be careful what you wish for. I at first was intrigued and agreed to speak with one of em over a cup of coffee. After that, I had strange encounters, that are too frequent to be random.

I am certain they are trying to intimidate me into joining.
Biff Tannen
Biff Tannen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tTito 2014-04-30, 19:44

Historically, the Free Mason are known as leaders. They are adventurists, capitalists and conservative. They believe in hard work and innovation.  They are successful. They are not welcome here. Sorry, try going to a different message board. This board is primarily populated by us liberals. Take this to Wells Hall on the RCMB. We talk about ourselves and anal sex here.

Send a PM to {USENAME}, I'm pretty sure he is a Free Mason.
tTito
tTito
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Seaver 2014-04-30, 19:47

Biff Tannen wrote:

Be careful what you wish for. I at first was intrigued and agreed to speak with one of em over a cup of coffee. After that, I had strange encounters, that are too frequent to be random.

I am certain they are trying to intimidate me into joining.

Do tell, butthead.
Ben Seaver
Ben Seaver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner 2014-04-30, 20:01

goodbar wrote:

I'm a 34 degree Mason, so suck it.

I was fine until they threw in that bestiality stuff to continue rising.
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2014-04-30, 20:29

tTito wrote:Historically, the Free Mason are known as leaders. They are adventurists, capitalists and conservative. They believe in hard work and innovation.  They are successful. They are not welcome here. Sorry, try going to a different message board. This board is primarily populated by us liberals. Take this to Wells Hall on the RCMB. We talk about ourselves and anal sex here.

So much fail. I haven't seen such a poorly executed attempt at trolling since Guest crashed and burned on tRCMB.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Seaver 2014-04-30, 20:37

tGreenWay wrote:

So much fail. I haven't seen such a poorly executed attempt at trolling since Guest crashed and burned on tRCMB.

I see what you did there. Guest is a real chach.
Ben Seaver
Ben Seaver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Seaver 2014-04-30, 20:38

tTito wrote:Historically, the Free Mason are known as leaders. They are adventurists, capitalists and conservative. They believe in hard work and innovation.  They are successful. They are not welcome here. Sorry, try going to a different message board. This board is primarily populated by us liberals. Take this to Wells Hall on the RCMB. We talk about ourselves and anal sex here.

Ohhh, almost.  Embarassed 
Ben Seaver
Ben Seaver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SPARTASOTAN 2014-04-30, 20:46

Evil or Very Mad 
and a bit
 Tell me about the freemasons, I have been asked to join. 3557613862 
with a touch of
 Tell me about the freemasons, I have been asked to join. 4198636888 
and
 Tell me about the freemasons, I have been asked to join. 2943907172 
SPARTASOTAN
SPARTASOTAN
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar 2014-05-01, 08:55

The Lonely Stoner wrote:

I was fine until they threw in that bestiality stuff to continue rising.

I specifically joined for that.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2014-05-01, 08:58

let me know when you join 'cause I could use a really cheap sidewalk on the east side of our house.. thanks.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by FupaTuba 2016-12-13, 19:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:let me know when you join 'cause I could use a really cheap sidewalk on the east side of our house.. thanks.

Bwaaahahhahaha
FupaTuba
FupaTuba
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Seaver 2016-12-13, 20:31

I recently had an interview in Grand Rapids. Got a distinct Mason vibe from one of the interviewers. I suspect the group has only grown since your initial encounter, fupa
Ben Seaver
Ben Seaver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down