Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't believe I'm doing this: I nominate Vlad for Geronte. He's very very old school and deserves the consideration

+10
Floyd Robertson
Crazy Jim9
SeeRockCity
Rocinante
Ass Dan
Vlad
AvgMSUJoe
Mentalstate
NigelUno
DWags
14 posters

Go down

Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration Empty Can't believe I'm doing this: I nominate Vlad for Geronte. He's very very old school and deserves the consideration

Post by DWags 2014-05-09, 15:34

I don't think he knows squat about football, but he has steadfastly given us another side to all Spartan games. We might disagree with him, sometimes violently but it's good to have that debate.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration Empty Re: Can't believe I'm doing this: I nominate Vlad for Geronte. He's very very old school and deserves the consideration

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-09, 15:42

DWags wrote:I don't think he knows squat about football, but he has steadfastly given us another side to all Spartan games.  We might disagree with him, sometimes violently but it's good to have that debate.

He might be a legacy anyway.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration Empty Re: Can't believe I'm doing this: I nominate Vlad for Geronte. He's very very old school and deserves the consideration

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-09, 15:45

Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe 2014-05-09, 15:51

DWags wrote:I don't think he knows squat about football, but he has steadfastly given us another side to all Spartan games.  We might disagree with him, sometimes violently but it's good to have that debate.

but but but... he's an ass.
AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-09, 15:51

NigelUno wrote:

He might be a legacy anyway.

He should be. This board, however will allow endless bumps of posts that are made when angry and not thinking straight.  cheers 
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-09, 15:52

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

We all are. The more ass the better I always say.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2014-05-09, 15:52

Gee, thanks dwags!  All things considered, you're alright in my book too.  Every coin has two sides, right?  Cheers my Spartan friend!  Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration 969504605

BTW, please refer to my signature line regarding not knowing squat about football.  

Now, can someone just tell me what the eff a "geronte" or whatever is??

Last edited by Vlad on 2014-05-09, 15:56; edited 4 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-09, 15:53

DWags wrote:

We all are.  The more ass the better I always say.  

Seconded
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-09, 15:54

Vlad wrote:

Gee, thanks dwags!  All things considered, you're alright in my book too.  Every coin as two sides, right?  Cheers my Spartan friend!  Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration 969504605

BTW, please refer to my signature line regarding not knowing squat about football.  

Now, can someone just tell me what the eff a "gartounte" or whatever is??

Charter, bitch.

It's a sticky.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-09, 15:54

Vlad wrote:

Gee, thanks dwags!  All things considered, you're alright in my book too.  Every coin as two sides, right?  Cheers my Spartan friend!  Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration 969504605 

Now, can someone just tell me what the eff a "gartounte" or whatever is??

jRead the charter, and read it all the way to the end, or Lonewolf Sparty will pull his little prank on you. Which was funny the first 987 times he did it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-09, 15:54

Ass Dan wrote:

Seconded

Oh yeah and here's a third.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-09, 15:55

Ass Dan wrote:

Seconded

Clarification: Second to "more ass" or second to Vlad?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-09, 15:55

Vlad, are you an MSU Grad?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Jim9 2014-05-09, 15:57

The original DE'er.

I remember being so confused by his take in the 90s as I was an ardent sunshine blower.

Viva la Vlad!
Crazy Jim9
Crazy Jim9
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2014-05-09, 16:04

SeeRockCity wrote:Vlad, are you an MSU Grad?

Class of 1989.

Emmons Hall first year and a half.  Booted out of Emmons soph year for getting busted for 3 kegs in 4 weeks. (I was pretty proud that I didn't get busted that one week in between!)  Lived in exile off campus until senior year.  Couldn't deal with my own cooking (or my roommate's), so moved to Akers East senior year, and almost got booted again.

Do I get my wings now??

Last edited by Vlad on 2014-05-09, 16:08; edited 2 times in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2014-05-09, 16:06

DWags wrote:

Clarification:  Second to "more ass" or second to Vlad?

Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration Look+closely.+into+my+ass+small+light-gray+yep..+thats+jesus+light-gray+small_b3a398_4259917
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2014-05-09, 16:07

Vlad wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:Vlad, are you an MSU Grad?

Class of 1989.

Emmons Hall first year and half.  Booted out of Emmons soph year for getting busted for 3 kegs in 4 weeks. (I was pretty proud that I didn't get busted that one week in between!)  Lived in exile off campus until senior year.  Couldn't deal with my own cooking (or my roommate's), so moved to Akers East senior year, and almost got booted again.

Do I get my wings now??

yep
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-09, 16:08

Ass Dan wrote:

Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration Look+closely.+into+my+ass+small+light-gray+yep..+thats+jesus+light-gray+small_b3a398_4259917

Is that Jesus I see in that asshole, or is that Justin Verlander?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-09, 16:20

Vlad wrote:

Class of 1989.

Emmons Hall first year and a half.  Booted out of Emmons soph year for getting busted for 3 kegs in 4 weeks. (I was pretty proud that I didn't get busted that one week in between!)  Lived in exile off campus until senior year.  Couldn't deal with my own cooking (or my roommate's), so moved to Akers East senior year, and almost got booted again.

Do I get my wings now??

My how things changed in a decade. Feb-Mar 1979 we ran kegs up to 5W Akers for 40 straight nights. Nobody got booted. Double-secret probation maybe, but no booting.

Welcome aboard, Vlad.   Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration 969504605

Last edited by Floyd Robertson on 2014-05-09, 16:21; edited 1 time in total
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by bullwrinkle 2014-05-09, 16:21

Why not? We already have the basic assortment of idiots migrated over here. And with Vlad we're sure to have at least a dozen hilariously wrong MSU football and hoops threads to bump.
bullwrinkle
bullwrinkle
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools 2014-05-09, 16:26

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

We've all been an ass at one time or another. If we haven't, we haven't tried hard enough. I go with new board, fresh start.
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Loose Stools 2014-05-09, 16:27

bullwrinkle wrote:Why not?  We already have the basic assortment of idiots migrated over here.  And with Vlad we're sure to have at least a dozen hilariously wrong MSU football and hoops threads to bump.

Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration 502811600 Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration 1966794946 

How do you upvote (or whatever) around here?
Loose Stools
Loose Stools
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2014-05-09, 16:29

Ok, so I just read the charter. Wow, someone has really given this thing some thought, huh?

Alright, well...umm...let's give this a try! On one level, I feel like I'm cheating on Trevor since I've been with him from nearly the start. But on another level, I completely disagree with how that board is being run and moderated these days.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2014-05-09, 16:30

Loose Stools wrote:

Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration 502811600 Can't believe I'm doing this:  I nominate Vlad for Geronte.   He's very very old school and deserves the consideration 1966794946 

How do you upvote (or whatever) around here?

You don't. You need that kind of validation?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-09, 16:40

Second. Vlad drives the blowers crazy.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-05-09, 16:42

AvgMSUJoe wrote:

So are you.  So am I.  I like ass. Let's f uck

Last edited by Tanfan! on 2014-05-09, 16:50; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-05-09, 16:43

Tanfan! wrote:
It's also fun bumping old threads.
Second. Vlad drives the blowers crazy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim 2014-05-09, 16:44

Vlad wrote:Ok, so I just read the charter.  Wow, someone has really given this thing some thought, huh?

Alright, well...umm...let's give this a try!  On one level, I feel like I'm cheating on Trevor since I've been with him from nearly the start.  But on another level, I completely disagree with how that board is being run and moderated these days.

Welcome to the dark side Vlad. We also have our own off-topic board which I encourage you to post on. Compound and Madhatter haven't found it yet, and it has polls!
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2014-05-09, 16:51

Cym Jim wrote:

Welcome to the dark side Vlad. We also have our own off-topic board which I encourage you to post on. Compound and Madhatter haven't found it yet, and it has polls!

Is there a shortage of card-carrying liberals over there??  If so, I'll be happy to contribute an ultra-leftist view. I love welfare and Kenyan Presidents.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down