Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban?

+3
Robert J Sakimano
Rocinante
Giant Moose
7 posters

Go down

Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban?

Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban? Vote_lcap15%Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban? Vote_lcap15%Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban? Vote_lcap69%Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban? Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 13

Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban? Empty Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban?

Post by Giant Moose 2015-12-11, 11:54

confused
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban? Empty Re: Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban?

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-11, 12:44

Plaxico needs to pay his tax-icos
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban? Empty Re: Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-11, 12:49

I'd be more frightened by Plaxico and Goose in the same room.. both like guns.. and the like them A LOT.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 12:51

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'd be more frightened by Plaxico and Goose in the same room.. both like guns.. and the like them A LOT.

I'd be more afraid of you in the same room with Nick. You're both screamers.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2015-12-11, 20:42

Not really even close, for me. Goose and Bob might cross swords on the interwebz, but in person, they're both Spartans, and both charming. I'm convinced they'd be talking about Mayo Hall and its impact on their lives in no time.

Plax and Saban? Woof. Gunfire possible.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-11, 20:47

Whoa. I never would've guessed ghost for much of a bob hater. Cray.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-11, 20:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Whoa. I never would've guessed ghost for much of a bob hater. Cray.

gHost is talking shit because he knows Bob won't be back til Monday, and he'll be hiding in the desert by then.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-11, 20:56

tGreenWay wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Whoa. I never would've guessed ghost for much of a bob hater. Cray.

gHost is talking shit because he knows Bob won't be back til Monday, and he'll be hiding in the desert by then.

I miss Bob. I wonder what he's up to right now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-11, 21:46

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Wonder no more.

Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban? DickMitchell_1742_webb
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2015-12-11, 21:49

LooseGoose wrote:

Wonder no more.

Which would be a worse situation - Goose and Bob in the same room or Plaxico Burress and Nick Saban? DickMitchell_1742_webb

Kinky
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 07:53

tGreenWay wrote:

Friday night at about 9:00 pm... I believe I may have been at Pizza House earlier.. guessing close to being asleep by 9:00.

You're a great American and a damn fine Spartan. We're lucky to have you with us.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-14, 08:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Friday night at about 9:00 pm... I believe I may have been at Pizza House earlier.. guessing close to being asleep by 9:00.

You're a great American and a damn fine Spartan. We're lucky to have you with us.

Just an FYI...ghostie's "Don't Hate - Celebrate" theme apparently didn't apply to you.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down