Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris stabbing: Fake Hooded Isis-supporter hurts himself with scissors and box cutters in nursery

+4
GRR Spartan
Ass Dan
AnomanderRake
Robert J Sakimano
8 posters

Go down

Article Paris stabbing: Fake Hooded Isis-supporter hurts himself with scissors and box cutters in nursery

Post by Guest 2015-12-14, 10:04

Police, who are treating the incident as a terrorist attack, said that the teacher had been stabbed in the throat and stomach by scissors and a box-cutter. He was taken to hospital but his life is not in danger. An eyewitness told police that he had heard the attacker shout; “It is for Daesh, It is a warning.”

Shocked

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/paris-teacher-attacked-by-man-with-knife-citing-islamic-state-a6772161.html

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-12-14, 13:43; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Article Re: Paris stabbing: Fake Hooded Isis-supporter hurts himself with scissors and box cutters in nursery

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 10:07

my thoughts and prayers are with the victim and their family..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Article Re: Paris stabbing: Fake Hooded Isis-supporter hurts himself with scissors and box cutters in nursery

Post by AnomanderRake 2015-12-14, 11:11

That's messed up. Maybe schools should just be filled with individual bulletproof glass boxes for everyone to teach and learn from.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan 2015-12-14, 12:16

Update: the teacher made the story up and stabbed himself

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35093799
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2015-12-14, 12:20

The doesn't stop assholes like the schtick known here as spartanDawgs265 from posting it.

He's a brave keyboard warrior who reposts because its safer than enlisting and having people shoot at him.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-14, 12:21

Ass Dan wrote:Update: the teacher made the story up and stabbed himself

Da fuq?
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2015-12-14, 12:22

confused
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 12:24

my thoughts and prayers are with the OP..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-14, 12:27

The world is a mess.

Thanks, Gomer.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2015-12-14, 12:29

the OP has since edited his post but he initially blamed Obama for this.. seriously. Paris stabbing: Fake Hooded Isis-supporter hurts himself with scissors and box cutters in nursery  502811600 Paris stabbing: Fake Hooded Isis-supporter hurts himself with scissors and box cutters in nursery  502811600 Paris stabbing: Fake Hooded Isis-supporter hurts himself with scissors and box cutters in nursery  502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-14, 13:03

Shocked I thought I could count on reddit since it was number 1. Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-14, 13:24

GRR Spartan wrote:The doesn't stop assholes like the schtick known here as spartanDawgs265 from posting it.

He's a brave keyboard warrior who reposts because its safer than enlisting and having people shoot at him.

I don't enlist because I have money.  The front line is filled with the stupid people who didn't go to college and are put out in the battlefield to die.  in this country, people are tricked into thinking the military is some great job when they are paid shit.  Then they don't give a shit about you after either. After like 20 years ur barely making 65 k a year if ur still alive. Most drop out after like 3 years or less.  A lot of people join for the free tuition to college through ROTC.  Other than that, no incentive to ever join the army when there are plenty of people who need to due to a lack of education or money.  If I was poor and had no path in my life, I would.  If that was the case, I would have went to the Air force Academy with my bros from high school. We fly around Oakland County all the time.  

TL,DR: Fuck Off
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-14, 14:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:the OP has since edited his post but he initially blamed Obama for this..  seriously.  Paris stabbing: Fake Hooded Isis-supporter hurts himself with scissors and box cutters in nursery  502811600  Paris stabbing: Fake Hooded Isis-supporter hurts himself with scissors and box cutters in nursery  502811600  Paris stabbing: Fake Hooded Isis-supporter hurts himself with scissors and box cutters in nursery  502811600

It is Obamas fault, I just didn't find it appropriate to put with the original story.  ISIS would have never existed if Obama actually kept one of the thousands promises he has made.  Remember, the red line in Syria? If it was crossed US troops were going in and taking out the Assad regime.  As a result of Obama being the worst leader out of ANY of our Presidents (Well Maybe Gerald Ford), he allowed ISIS to proliferate and take over parts of Iraq.  None of this would have happened if Obama just kept his one promise to invade Syria but he continues to be a pussy despite the constant proof of chemical weapons being used.  BANG.

I don't expect a response from you after this evisceration.

TL,DR If Obama took action in Syria (like he promised), Paris attacks don't happen, this guy doesn't fake an ISIS story. :tip hat:

Last edited by SpartanDawgs265 on 2015-12-14, 14:31; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-14, 14:06

I figured something wasn't on the level. No supporter of ISIS/L is going to call it Daesh. That's a slur and the terrorists get pissed off more at being called that than seeing subtitles under themselves when they're speaking during tv interviews.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down