Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My dog is gassing me out of my own living room

+7
The Pantry
NigelUno
pulling69
Turtleneck
tGreenWay
Townie
Snake Plissken
11 posters

Go down

My dog is gassing me out of my own living room Empty My dog is gassing me out of my own living room

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-18, 21:16

She is farting something awful. These are 8/9 in smell and they linger. She sleeps on a dog bed next to me in our room at night. My dog is gassing me out of my own living room 1550444538
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My dog is gassing me out of my own living room Empty Re: My dog is gassing me out of my own living room

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-18, 21:22

Pics of dog
My dog is gassing me out of my own living room Zoe10
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

My dog is gassing me out of my own living room Empty Re: My dog is gassing me out of my own living room

Post by Townie 2015-12-18, 21:26

My kid has been sharting diarrhea all damn day. Those diapers are straight out to the can outside.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-18, 21:34

Snake Plissken wrote:Pics of dog

She seems quite satisfied with herself. Attagirl.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-18, 21:38

Did you steal SD528953820's dog?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-18, 21:42

Snake Plissken wrote:She is farting something awful. These are 8/9 in smell and they linger. She sleeps on a dog bed next to me in our room at night. My dog is gassing me out of my own living room 1550444538
Try switching your peanut butter from crunchy to creamy.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-18, 21:47

Turtleneck wrote:Did you steal SD528953820's dog?
No does he have a beagle? I've had her for about 12 years now.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2015-12-18, 21:51

Snake Plissken wrote:She is farting something awful. These are 8/9 in smell and they linger. She sleeps on a dog bed next to me in our room at night. My dog is gassing me out of my own living room 1550444538

You have a heated garage.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2015-12-18, 21:52

NigelUno wrote:
You have a heated garage.
I did before I moved
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-18, 21:55

No, that's a real dog. Not like that ugly, mangy mutt SD's parents paid $3000 for.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-18, 22:12

The Pantry wrote:
No, that's a real dog. Not like that ugly, mangy mutt SD's parents paid $3000 for.

The only thing nastier looking than that wretched mutt is sd's janky finger.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2015-12-18, 23:01

Snake Plissken wrote:Pics of dog

Yep, I know all about that guilty look. Still, my dog would outfart your dog. When he stands up, he is damn near as tall as me. Bigger dog, bigger farts.

One time I farted so loud the dog ran to the picture window and started barking, so maybe I win.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-19, 01:23

He wishes you a good nights sleep! A king size bed for a Cavalier King Charles. We both be ballinn!!!! He lives like a King!!!! My dog is gassing me out of my own living room 328670334

My dog is gassing me out of my own living room Fuckyo11
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2015-12-19, 01:33

Fag dog
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-19, 03:13

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:He wishes you a good nights sleep! A king size bed for a Cavalier King Charles. We both be ballinn!!!! He lives like a King!!!! My dog is gassing me out of my own living room 328670334

That's a dog for a girl. It's great that you're comfortable with your orientation.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2015-12-19, 11:17

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:He wishes you a good nights sleep! A king size bed for a Cavalier King Charles. We both be ballinn!!!! He lives like a King!!!! My dog is gassing me out of my own living room 328670334

That's a dog for a girl. It's great that you're comfortable with your orientation.

My dog would f'n destroy that thing, whatever it is. Just this morning, my dog ran off a herd of deer and then went after the horses next door because they got too close to the fence. Dog has no fear. Don't animals have an idea that they our bigger when a smaller animal tries to threaten it? Geezz, deer and horses must be dumb....
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-19, 12:06

tGreenWay wrote:

Got to be able to fly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-19, 12:12

Frank Ricard wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

My dog would f'n destroy that thing, whatever it is.  Just this morning, my dog ran off a herd of deer and then went after the horses next door because they got too close to the fence.  Dog has no fear.  Don't animals have an idea that they our bigger when a smaller animal tries to threaten it?  Geezz, deer and horses must be dumb....

Ha, we roll together.  You attack him you attack me.  Ur dog would be riddled with about 20 bullets.  Eat shit. Coyotes even scared of us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-19, 12:22

Why is your dog always looking at you like you're touching yourself?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-19, 12:26

Turtleneck wrote:Why is your dog always looking at you like you're touching yourself?

Cause I usually always have a dog treat on me.  And even when I don't he thinks I do.  In this case, he gets one every night before he goes to bed.  Its his ritual to jump up on the bed way before I'm ready. He sits and waits until its snack time.  You would like being my dog, live a better life than you already do My dog is gassing me out of my own living room 1966794946
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AMwood 2015-12-19, 17:12

that's a nice dog. do they make any for men?
AMwood
AMwood
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-19, 20:42

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

My dog would f'n destroy that thing, whatever it is.  Just this morning, my dog ran off a herd of deer and then went after the horses next door because they got too close to the fence.  Dog has no fear.  Don't animals have an idea that they our bigger when a smaller animal tries to threaten it?  Geezz, deer and horses must be dumb....

Ha, we roll together.  You attack him you attack me.  Ur dog would be riddled with about 20 bullets.  Eat shit. Coyotes even scared of us.

You'll do well behind bars as the cockholster for about a dozen large men. My dog is gassing me out of my own living room 3557613862
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-19, 20:47

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Why is your dog always looking at you like you're touching yourself?

Cause I usually always have a dog treat on me.  And even when I don't he thinks I do.  In this case, he gets one every night before he goes to bed.  Its his ritual to jump up on the bed way before I'm ready. He sits and waits until its snack time.  You would like being my dog, live a better life than you already do My dog is gassing me out of my own living room 1966794946

Is that thing (it's a thing, not a dog) a true service animal that helps you get around because you're brain-dead, or is it just a therapy pet to try to keep you calm and reduce the number of your many tantrums and outbursts?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by pulling69 2015-12-19, 20:52

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Is that thing (it's a thing, not a dog) a true service animal that helps you get around because you're brain-dead, or is it just a therapy pet to try to keep you calm and reduce the number of your many tantrums and outbursts?

Either way it doesn't seem to be working.
pulling69
pulling69
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-19, 20:58

pulling69 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Because he needs a dog and that thing, whatever it is, isn't a dog.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-19, 23:38

My dog is gassing me out of my own living room Romney10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-19, 23:51

Decided to stay in tonight. My body asked for it. Watching inception.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-20, 00:37

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Decided to stay in tonight. My body asked for it. Watching inception.

I was wondering what you were doing tonight. I can go to bed now. Thanks.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-20, 00:48

Turtleneck wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Decided to stay in tonight. My body asked for it. Watching inception.

I was wondering what you were doing tonight. I can go to bed now. Thanks.

You're welcome, Turtleneck.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2015-12-20, 03:09

Everybody tucked in for the night? Good. I'll go to sleep now, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 16:39

tGreenWay wrote:
pulling69 wrote:

Because he needs a dog and that thing, whatever it is, isn't a dog.

Don't piss off my pit bull. He always is keeping a watchful eye on the King while he naps.
My dog is gassing me out of my own living room Pitbul10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-22, 16:56

#MacBaller
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-12-22, 16:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:#MacBaller

#15InchRetinaDisplay#RedKeyBoard #SayItAintSo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 17:19

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:#MacBaller

#15InchRetinaDisplay#RedKeyBoard #SayItAintSo

#SoInsecure #ObviousLottoMoney
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2015-12-22, 17:22

I was like "why has this thread been around for days, is something interesting going on in this thread?" I should know better.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 17:23

Rocinante wrote:I was like "why has this thread been around for days, is something interesting going on in this thread?" I should know better.

There is a beagle wearing a cool MSU sweater. Why do you hate the beagle in the MSU sweater? WHY, ROC, WHY?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2015-12-22, 17:24

The dog looks like he hates that fucking sweater. Let the dog be free.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2015-12-22, 17:31

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:The dog looks like he hates that fucking sweater. Let the dog be free.

You're right. Give the sweater to Bob's cat.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down