Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor?

+18
Giant Moose
duffy munn
NigelUno
Frank Ricard
Rocinante
DWags
tanfan!
Townie
Cameron
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
SpartanInNH
Ass Dan
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Blanch32
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? Empty Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor?

Post by Blanch32 Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 14:15

Lol. Such jock sniffers. Rcmb bonars at their finest. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? Empty Re: Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor?

Post by Turtleneck Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 14:22

No
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? Empty Re: Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor?

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 14:49

Nope
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 14:54

More worried about getting tee times today.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 15:02

I've been wringing my hands over it all morning
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 15:09

To do so, I'd have to know what it is, which means I'd have to go there, so no.

No offense, Trevor. Just...no.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 15:19

I don't subscribe to that newsletter and I would thank you to keep that business off of this board.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 16:07

Cliff notes? They jersey chasing?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 16:10

Nope.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 18:52

What's up with Blake Ezor?
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 18:55

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Cliff notes? They jersey chasing?

Like no other. It's Christmas Farley interview questions 247
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 18:55

Cameron wrote:What's up with Blake Ezor?

Ups driver in Vegas
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Townie Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 19:20

Cameron wrote:What's up with Blake Ezor?
he decided to start posting on tRCMB.
Townie
Townie
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 19:27

Let's not fuck
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 19:54

Blanch32 wrote:Lol.  Such jock sniffers.  Rcmb bonars at their finest.  Lol

Thanks for the heads up, I don't visit that site 24/7 like Ghost.  From what I gather, he stopped posting there in less than a day.  I think he is a better fit for tswill.  We show off cool shit here and aren't fucking losers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 19:58

Blanch32 wrote:Lol. Such jock sniffers. Rcmb bonars at their finest. Lol

I also learned Gomer is gay by visiting due to your thread here. Thanks!! A lot of Gomer's anger stems from having to hide it from the world. I think that topic might deserve it's own thread. Ill sit on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 20:21

[quote="SpartanDawgs265"]

I also learned Gomer is gay by visiting due to your thread here. Thanks!! A lot of Gomer's anger stems from having to hide it from the world. I think that topic might deserve it's own thread. Ill sit on it. [/quote

What does it feel like knowing Gomer wants to touch your skin tenderly? Moreover, he wants to know if you'd blow him to get your ban lifted
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 21:06

[quote="Blanch32"]
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I also learned Gomer is gay by visiting due to your thread here. Thanks!! A lot of Gomer's anger stems from having to hide it from the world. I think that topic might deserve it's own thread. Ill sit on it. [/quote

What does it feel like knowing Gomer wants to touch your skin tenderly? Moreover, he wants to know if you'd blow him to get your ban lifted

This, this type humor between these two just never gets tiring. Ever. I could read this stuff till infinity.

Thank you guys for gracing us with your wit. I wonder if you could tell us about poiontang or how wealthy you are? That would be funny as hell. TIA.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 21:21

[quote="Blanch32"]
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You two are fucking, right?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 21:24

[quote="Watch Out Pylon!"]
Blanch32 wrote:

You two are fucking, right?

Nope, they're just real funny and you don't get it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 21:52

Dwags and WOP want to suckle SD265 too
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 22:52

So what's a who now?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 23:00

Rocinante wrote:So what's a who now?
Blanch still thinks he's funny.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 23:14

InTenSity wrote:
Rocinante wrote:So what's a who now?

He's not?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 23:47

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

He's not?
It's just that he's so advanced over the rest of us. Where I might see a troll, he sees a comedic mastermind. Oh who am I kidding, no one going through honers classes without learning what's hilarious and what others find dull.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 25 Dec 2015 - 23:54

InTenSity wrote:
DWags wrote:

He's not?
It's just that he's so advanced over the rest of us. Where I might see a troll, he sees a comedic mastermind. Oh who am I kidding, no one going through honers classes without learning what's hilarious and what others find dull.

So jelly of that fucker blanch. I hate my life.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 0:05

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

I have an idea. Get your wife a smoker. Problem solved.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 0:07

SpartanInNH wrote:
DWags wrote:

I have an idea. Get your wife a smoker. Problem solved.

This.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 0:24

Interesting. Dwags is fighting for territory on this board and he just isn't getting it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 0:34

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Interesting. Dwags is fighting for territory on this board and he just isn't getting it.
You're a weirdo. :crickets:
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 4:28

InTenSity wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Interesting.  Dwags is fighting for territory on this board and he just isn't getting it.
You and Nigel are bad at the whole ignoring thing after publicly proclaiming it to try to win. Ur all my bitches (especially WOP, u, Nigel, Gomer, Dropped, Pantry, Pulling, KingstonFakeLake and like another 10 posters) and its gunna stay that way fuck face. Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 7:30

InTenSity wrote:

Did you get some golf in? I'm thinking of hitting some at Jwars today. The weather up here has been Unbelievable. Don't even know if the local courses might let you walk 9 but I've played in much colder shit up here in the fall.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 7:52

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
You and Nigel are bad at the whole ignoring thing after publicly proclaiming it to try to win. Ur all my bitches (especially WOP, u, Nigel, Gomer, Dropped, Pantry, Pulling, KingstonFakeLake and like another 10 posters) and its gunna stay that way fuck face. Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? 328670334

Hello? What about me? Please insult me too!

I don't care you're just a 23 unemployed, uneducated kid that lost his job at Subway named Ross, but you truly are a worthless fuck. You really need to examine just where you are in life. But knowing that you won't stop being a schtick, just go ahead and respond with one of your rants.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 7:59

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:

Did you get some golf in? I'm thinking of hitting some at Jwars today. The weather up here has been Unbelievable. Don't even know if the local courses might let you walk 9 but I've played in much colder shit up here in the fall.

Check out the any of the Metro courses. I know Kensington is open all year and I bet that applies to all the metro courses. I noticed Brookshire in Williamston still had their flags in, so I bet there are courses that would let you walk.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 8:51

Frank Ricard wrote:
DWags wrote:

Check out the any of the Metro courses. I know Kensington is open all year and I bet that applies to all the metro courses. I noticed Brookshire in Williamston still had their flags in, so I bet there are courses that would let you walk.

Thinking of checking out maple lanes. I'm guessing they might
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 10:40

DWags wrote:
Frank Ricard wrote:

Thinking of checking out maple lanes. I'm guessing they might

75 today in the Peach Belt.

Gotta be cart path only with all the rain. I'll report back if I get a tee time.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:34

Yeah, why would anyone want to hear true stories from a great Spartan football player when you can read posts from outstanding schticks like you and tBaller ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:38

duffy munn wrote:

Yeah, why would anyone want to hear true stories from a great Spartan football player when you can read posts from outstanding schticks like you and tBaller ?

Said the guy who is here reading this thread literally at this very moment instead of reading whatever thread it is we're talking about.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Said the guy who is here reading this thread literally at this very moment instead of reading whatever thread it is we're talking about.

I know you die hard swillers have a hard time understanding complex things but it is possible to read both boards.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:56

duffy munn wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I know you die hard swillers have a hard time understanding complex things but it is possible to read both boards.

Oh I understand that, I read both. Though, 85% here at this point. My point is that you could be spending your time in a Blake ezor thread right now. Instead you're here. Talking to blanch.

Really I think you just really like arguing with him and others like him and that trumps the uber Spartan card that you so love to play.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next