Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor?

+18
Giant Moose
duffy munn
NigelUno
Frank Ricard
Rocinante
DWags
tanfan!
Townie
Cameron
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
SpartanInNH
Ass Dan
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Blanch32
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor?

Post by Turtleneck Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 10:07

duffy munn wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Said the guy who is here reading this thread literally at this very moment instead of reading whatever thread it is we're talking about.

I know you die hard swillers have a hard time understanding complex things but it is possible to read both boards.

Did you fight with the colonists and the British during the revolutionary war?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor?

Post by Giant Moose Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 10:09

Let me guess. Ezor's thread ended up sucking because it was heavily modded by Rocky. Hopefully,Rocky believed it was Ezor though, and Ezor doesn't end up dying in a month.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 10:10

Turtleneck wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I know you die hard swillers have a hard time understanding complex things but it is possible to read both boards.

Did you fight with the colonists and the British during the revolutionary war?

No, I was a baby.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 10:11

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:Interesting. Dwags is fighting for territory on this board and he just isn't getting it.

Dwags likes to pretend he's chill, but you and I know the truth: dudes a control freak bonar
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 10:13

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:Lol. Such jock sniffers. Rcmb bonars at their finest. Lol

Yeah, why would anyone want to hear true stories from a great Spartan football player when you can read posts from outstanding schticks like you and tBaller ?

You are definitely one of the sniffers. Bonar sniffer
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 10:19

Blanch32 wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Yeah, why would anyone want to hear true stories from a great Spartan football player when you can read posts from outstanding schticks like you and tBaller ?

Not really. I actually know the guy and knew him when he was out of control ( partying) at MSU. His stories about a crazy era in Spartan football are interesting.

I mean, not as interesting as fake conquests of skanks or imaginary millions. But interesting none the less.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 10:21

duffy munn wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Said the guy who is here reading this thread literally at this very moment instead of reading whatever thread it is we're talking about.

Witchcraft!! Hang him!!

Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? - Page 2 Tumblr_n34idbuy8m1rpzci6o8_500
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 10:57

Giant Moose wrote:Let me guess. Ezor's thread ended up sucking because it was heavily modded by Rocky. Hopefully,Rocky believed it was Ezor though, and Ezor doesn't end up dying in a month.

No, but that fucker seems like someone you'd want a beer with. Celpt he says he doesn't drink anymore. Some good shit in pictures.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:06

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Not really. I actually know the guy and knew him when he was out of control ( partying) at MSU. His stories about a crazy era in Spartan football are interesting.

I mean, not as interesting as fake conquests of skanks or imaginary millions. But interesting none the less.

Duffy, did you just make a funny? If so, keep it up!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:12

I just took a peek at TOB: Dude started a lot of threads and announced he was leaving the board, only to return. I'm not so sure it's him. Seems to me someone is playing those guys.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:12

duffy munn wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

I'd love to find out how the fuck his car was crushed by Montgomery driving a cement truck or what happened on his recruit visit to ND. Sounds interesting.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:20

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I'd love to find out how the fuck his car was crushed by Montgomery driving a cement truck or what happened on his recruit visit to ND. Sounds interesting.

Those would be good stories. Probably getting sidetracked a bit by guys jumping into the threads to proclaim themselves premium posters.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:24

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Those would be good stories. Probably getting sidetracked a bit by guys jumping into the threads to proclaim themselves premium posters.

Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? - Page 2 502811600
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:31

Blanch - you have your giant nose in his lap in every one of those threads-- " coeds?" You're awkward as fuck and sniffing his balls with all those geeks so stfu.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:32

DWags wrote:
InTenSity wrote:
You're a weirdo. :crickets:

Did you get some golf in? I'm thinking of hitting some at Jwars today. The weather up here has been Unbelievable. Don't even know if the local courses might let you walk 9 but I've played in much colder shit up here in the fall.
I didn't golf. Daughter and I feel asleep on the couch while she watched big hero 6. I'm gonna try to go tomorrow.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 11:44

DroppedByADime wrote:Blanch - you have your giant nose in his lap in every one of those threads-- " coeds?" You're awkward as fuck and sniffing his balls with all those geeks so stfu.

But he's funny. Just ask him.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 12:00

DWags wrote:
DroppedByADime wrote:Blanch - you have your giant nose in his lap in every one of those threads-- " coeds?" You're awkward as fuck and sniffing his balls with all those geeks so stfu.

But he's funny. Just ask him.

At least Blake knows he's a "premium poster" now.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 12:24

I don't really have an interest in this but the football player seems like an attention whore when I browsed rcmb today. Whatever.

Hi guys. I don't want to pack.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 12:33

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't really have an interest in this but the football player seems like an attention whore when I browsed rcmb today. Whatever.

Might get a little chilly. Take some mittens.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 12:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I don't really have an interest in this but the football player seems like an attention whore when I browsed rcmb today. Whatever.

Make sure you wear an undershirt like Rexrode.....

Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? - Page 2 FQfR8E6
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 13:03

Someone else used the coeds term, I just quoted it Rico shave
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 13:14

You're still a fucking awkward dude.. You need to settle the fuck down. You're not funny- accept that.

"Hi my names Chad and I love life" was your best effort and it was painfully awkward. Now you're sniffing ezor balls and pretending not to. Just stop. You're not a cool kid. You're a dweeb.
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 13:53

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

You know your a premium poster when...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 13:54

DroppedByADime wrote:You're still a fucking awkward dude.. You need to settle the fuck down. You're not funny- accept that.

"Hi my names Chad and I love life" was your best effort and it was painfully awkward. Now you're sniffing ezor balls and pretending not to. Just stop. You're not a cool kid. You're a dweeb.

Says the guy who shows my threads to his gf on a 50" HD tv. Lol
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 13:58

Blanch32 wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

blanchie Translation = Hey, can you jock sniffing bonars get away from Blake? Because I want to sniff his jock first.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 14:03

NigelUno wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

blanchie Translation = Hey, can you jock sniffing bonars get away from Blake?  Because I want to sniff his jock first.
Jesus Christ, he's bragging to Blake that he started a thread about shaving his ass hairs. If that's not rock bottom...
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 14:08

Hey blanch - that was 8 years ago, boner. And you're sorry thread just happened to be open...
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 14:14

Gomer wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

blanchie Translation = Hey, can you jock sniffing bonars get away from Blake?  Because I want to sniff his jock first.
Jesus Christ, he's bragging to Blake that he started a thread about shaving his ass hairs. If that's not rock bottom...

It's comedy!!!

Don't you get it?

Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? - Page 2 1284110369
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DroppedByADime Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 14:32

One look at that video where the point was to show some personality--- and you failed miserably, lol. Most awkward thing I watched all year. Goofy looking over-served nerd muttering " hi. I'm Chad. I wuv life".

That was your best. Lol. You're a Total geek, man. Sorry. ....
DroppedByADime
DroppedByADime
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 14:49

Can we re post this video?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 16:02

Trying too hard Blanch is the worst Blanch.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 16:51

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Trying too hard Blanch is the worst Blanch.

I thought I was the worst? You guys have a massive hard on for blanch. Not surprised Gomer bumped his one thread Wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 17:05

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Trying too hard Blanch is the worst Blanch.

I thought I was the worst? You guys have a massive hard on for blanch. Not surprised Gomer bumped his one thread Wink

I don't think you understood what WOP meant.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 17:07

DWags wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I thought I was the worst?  You guys have a massive hard on for blanch.  Not surprised Gomer bumped his one thread  Wink

I  don't think you understood what WOP meant.

Me neither. Literally no clue. Top 2 threads are in secret code or some shit.  I just know blanch and I are winning. Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? - Page 2 328670334
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 17:45

SD - your avatar. bruh. Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? - Page 2 3434560931
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 18:10

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:

Me neither. Literally no clue. Top 2 threads are in secret code or some shit.  I just know blanch and I are winning. Anyone else cracking up about trcmb s reaction to Blake ezor? - Page 2 328670334

Where did mom jet off to for the holidays, leaving you alone? Europe? Caribbean?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 18:21

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:

WOP
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 18:57

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

WOP

My moms 100% Italian. You paisano?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 21:03

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
DWags wrote:

there's an apparent msu football legend going ghostal on trcmb, and yet I'm still the obession. Fascinating
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2015 - 21:29

Blanch32 wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

there's an apparent msu football legend going ghostal on trcmb, and yet I'm still the obession. Fascinating
This
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next