Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA Today with a Malik McDowell story including quotes from his Mom.

+3
Death Roe
SawGreen
DoogieHouser
7 posters

Go down

USA Today with a Malik McDowell story including quotes from his Mom. Empty USA Today with a Malik McDowell story including quotes from his Mom.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:46 am

I'm pretty sure this is a first - I don't think she's spoken since the recruiting saga.

Teammates, parents see the growth in Michigan State's 6-6 Malik McDowell
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

USA Today with a Malik McDowell story including quotes from his Mom. Empty Malik needs to help shut-down that Alabama running game and make them one dimensional.

Post by DoogieHouser Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:21 pm

MSU trenches are going to need to be stout in this game.
DoogieHouser
DoogieHouser
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

USA Today with a Malik McDowell story including quotes from his Mom. Empty Re: USA Today with a Malik McDowell story including quotes from his Mom.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:56 pm

Another story with Joya quotes.....

Couch: Headstrong as ever, Malik McDowell again has his mind made up

EAST LANSING – Malik McDowell wasn’t actually talking to reporters or NFL teams when he declared earlier this month that he wouldn’t leave Michigan State early for the NFL unless he’s projected as a top-three draft pick.

McDowell doesn’t seem like one to pander for effect. And, I’m told, he doesn’t read headlines. Or pay any attention to what’s written about him. So this column will stay between us.

He was talking to only one person on Aug. 8 — himself.

“Mmhmm,” McDowell agreed last week.

McDowell may or may not wind up at the top of NFL draft boards next spring. But he’s going to die trying. He’s made up his mind about that. And …

“Once I figure out what I want to do, that’s what I want to do,” he said.

There is no greater truth about McDowell than this.

His teammates, coaches, his mother — seemingly everyone who knows MSU’s imposing 20-year-old defensive lineman uses some variance of the term “headstrong” to describe him. “Once he has his mind set on something, that’s what his mind is set on,” MSU senior safety Demetrious Cox said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

USA Today with a Malik McDowell story including quotes from his Mom. Empty Re: USA Today with a Malik McDowell story including quotes from his Mom.

Post by SawGreen Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Stretch that top 3 to a top 20 young man. But nice to hear that you are enjoying the MSU experience.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:22 pm

Man I thought Doogie was back for a sec. I've been messaging him every few weeks.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:00 am

SawGreen wrote:Stretch that top 3 to a top 20 young man. But nice to hear that you are enjoying the MSU experience.

So you're speaking for him???...

CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:45 am

LooseGoose wrote:Another story with Joya quotes.....

Couch: Headstrong as ever, Malik McDowell again has his mind made up

EAST LANSING – Malik McDowell wasn’t actually talking to reporters or NFL teams when he declared earlier this month that he wouldn’t leave Michigan State early for the NFL unless he’s projected as a top-three draft pick.

McDowell doesn’t seem like one to pander for effect. And, I’m told, he doesn’t read headlines. Or pay any attention to what’s written about him. So this column will stay between us.

He was talking to only one person on Aug. 8 — himself.

“Mmhmm,” McDowell agreed last week.

McDowell may or may not wind up at the top of NFL draft boards next spring. But he’s going to die trying. He’s made up his mind about that. And …

“Once I figure out what I want to do, that’s what I want to do,” he said.

There is no greater truth about McDowell than this.

His teammates, coaches, his mother — seemingly everyone who knows MSU’s imposing 20-year-old defensive lineman uses some variance of the term “headstrong” to describe him. “Once he has his mind set on something, that’s what his mind is set on,” MSU senior safety Demetrious Cox said.

Interesting that Couch filed that report at 7:03 p.m. EDT August 27, 2016 which was right in the middle of his wedding.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:31 am

How a Detroit little league team produced three of college football's biggest stars

USA Today with a Malik McDowell story including quotes from his Mom. Lewis-King-McDowell2

Most football fans know Buddha as Desmond King. Last year, he earned the Jim Thorpe Award, honoring the nation’s top defensive back after he tied an Iowa record with eight interceptions and led the Hawkeyes to their winningest season in school history. J.D. is Michigan’s star cornerback Jourdan Lewis. In 2015, he led the nation in most passes broken up with 15, earning him All-American status as well after he sparked Michigan to a 10-win season. Double M is Malik McDowell, who has grown into becoming the Big Ten’s most imposing defensive lineman. The 6-foot-6, 280-pound McDowell had 13 tackles for loss last fall as he helped Michigan State win the Big Ten title.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:04 pm

Good to see him motivated now.

'Motivated' Malik McDowell lands with Seahawks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:05 pm

I def hope he kicks ass and makes millions at the pro level. We'll see. I remember how he talked about becoming the leader on the D line after Shaquille Coleman graduated.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:58 am

This dude could have been a top 5 pick if he gave a fuck. Even on a 3-9878954 team, he coulda.....

Kinda pisses me off that he didn't go to the Browns.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down