Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR

+29
duffy munn
Tim Wakefield
NWSpartan
AvgMSUJoe
Cameron
MSU addict
TheReal_LWS
SawGreen
Heat Miser
CORNER BLITZ
Death Roe
InTenSity
Herbie Green
I.B. Fine
Nordic
kingstonlake
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
steveschneider
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
Clarett's Folly
WhiteBoyHatcher
Wally Fairway
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
DWags
33 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR Empty Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR

Post by DWags 2017-07-30, 15:40

Best to him. Sorry no link.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR Empty Re: Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR

Post by Guest 2017-07-30, 16:58

Michigan State‏ @Michigan_State 8m8 minutes ago
More
Seahawks rookie Malik McDowell's status unclear after 'vehicular accident' http://bit.ly/2uOQbKc #Spartans
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR Empty Re: Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-08-03, 13:53

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 43m43 minutes ago
#Seahawks DT Malik McDowell has reported to training camp and been added to the roster....& the non-football injury list after his ATV crash
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-08-03, 21:42

That sounds very Malik of him.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-08-10, 08:35

Malik McDowell not likely to play for Seahawks in 2017
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-08-10, 08:45

Malik McDowell did not play for the Spartans in 2016

(good luck to him, though - that sucks)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway 2017-09-06, 10:06

http://www.seahawks.com/news/2017/09/04/pete-carroll-provides-injury-updates-cj-prosise-thomas-rawls-malik-mcdowell-and-more

•Rookie defensive lineman Malik McDowell will regularly be in-and-out with the team as he makes his way back from a vehicular accident. Carroll said they are focused on comfortably getting McDowell back in the building at this time. “We are trying to work him back in with us and just re-connecting and making sure that he has a sense of coming to work and all that kind of stuff and he feels comfortable about that with really no demands on him at this time.”
Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-09-06, 10:09

There's a rumor out there that he may not be able to play again.

http://sportsnaut.com/2017/09/report-seahawks-top-draft-pick-malik-mcdowell-might-never-play/
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-09-06, 10:14

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:There's a rumor out there that he may not be able to play again.

http://sportsnaut.com/2017/09/report-seahawks-top-draft-pick-malik-mcdowell-might-never-play/

Jesus.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2017-09-06, 10:22

This story is really sticking with me because he seems like one of those kids where football was all he was supposed to do. Joya treated him like a winning lottery ticket. I hope he's got some marketable skills because if football is over for him he could be screwed.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-09-06, 10:38

Clarett's Folly wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:There's a rumor out there that he may not be able to play again.

Jesus.

You said it man.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-10, 17:14

Malik McDowell arrested for disorderly conduct

McDowell was in Atlanta and his night ended with an arrest. McDowell was arrested early Sunday morning at a bar for disorderly conduct after police responded to a verbal altercation that involved McDowell shouting that he had $600 stolen from him. McDowell was initially allowed back inside the club with a friend, but was kicked out again after allegedly emptying bottles of liquor on the floor.

“The odor of an alcoholic beverage, that was coming from [McDowell’s] person, was prevalent,” Officer Angel Hidalgo wrote in the report, via the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “I repeatedly had to give him instructions and at one point he threw himself down on the ground in a tantrum.”

TMZ reports that McDowell also launched into an expletive-filled tirade at police officers during the incident.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-10, 17:17

Doubt this happens if he had played at UM. He learned no discipline at Renegade U in East Lansing.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-10, 17:21

At what point does somebody step up and say he needs to be checked for being bi-polar? Get him proper help.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-10, 17:23

He's not Demetrius Underwood dude. He's just got questionable character and at this point in his life, still makes stupid decisions.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-12-10, 17:55

Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR 2267303065

Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR 3003718628
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-10, 17:57

I’m just glad he survived a close encounter with the police
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-12-10, 18:21

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:He's not Demetrius Underwood dude. He's just got questionable character and at this point in his life, still makes stupid decisions.

Yeah, maybe so, but the bizaar behavior of not going to practice and then showing up for the team plane to PSU just got my interest.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-10, 18:25

Maybe he has severe cte? It’s a dangerous sport that leads to brain damage. Sad shit and I hope he turns it around. I’m rooting for him.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-10, 18:30

Dude he fell off of an ATV and got drunk and disorderly in a bar. Settle down with the Bi polar CTE shit. Gonna need some more evidence than to think he's anything more than a knucklehead.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-10, 18:31

Wbh you got to remember who you’re talking to. A bunch of message board posters who at worst have a MIP
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-10, 18:32

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dude he fell off of an ATV and got drunk and disorderly in a bar. Settle down with the Bi polar CTE shit. Gonna need some more evidence than to think he's anything more than a knucklehead.

You seem a little too emotionally invested in disliking alternate suggestions to being a knucklehead.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-10, 18:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wbh you got to remember who you’re talking to. A bunch of message board posters who at worst have a MIP

Aren’t you like 16?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-10, 18:35

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Dude he fell off of an ATV and got drunk and disorderly in a bar. Settle down with the Bi polar CTE shit. Gonna need some more evidence than to think he's anything more than a knucklehead.

I’m not saying bipolar but cte is possible. Study last year shows 40% of football players suffer from brain damage.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-12-10, 18:37

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Wbh you got to remember who you’re talking to. A bunch of message board posters who at worst have a MIP

Aren’t you like 16?

OTPT has lived a full life in a very short time. The stories he could tell...
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-12-10, 18:38

Tell us about your Murder 1s?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-10, 18:56

Oh shit. White boy from suburban GR is about to tell us about his hard life. Well, maybe after he watches a film and talks about Game of Thrones with his trustafarian friends in Boulder.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-10, 18:58

No one, including me, said i was someone who has been through a ton. Quote where i did unless y’all just jumping to conclusions again?

In my opinion, calling someone out for a bipolar disease or CTE after a ATV accident and disorderly contact is incredibly sheltered thinking.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-10, 19:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No one, including me, said i was someone who has been through a ton. Quote where i did unless y’all just jumping to conclusions again?

In my opinion, calling someone out for a bipolar disease or CTE after a ATV accident and disorderly contact is incredibly sheltered thinking.

While I completely agree, you need to remember that A) everybody on the Internet is a psychiatrist, B) we all want to hear about your time in juvie.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-12-10, 19:02

Shocking.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-10, 19:02

Hold on you guys. A guy who has at worst an MIP is about to tell us about sheltered thinking.

Lol get the fuck outta here with that shit. You could just admit that you were trying to play internet tough guy and fell on your face.

Also show some balls and just say that Steve’s comment was stupid. It was, so you could just say that instead of over thinking it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2017-12-10, 19:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:No one, including me, said i was someone who has been through a ton. Quote where i did unless y’all just jumping to conclusions again?

I’ll concede he could just be immature but ruling out cte is naive. The research is all there. Google away my friend.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-10, 19:23

Internet tough guy? By having an opinion why message boarders would over react to an ATV crash and disorderly conduct? Huh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-10, 19:27

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Internet tough guy? By having an opinion why message boarders would over react to an ATV crash and disorderly conduct? Huh.

You’re a message boarder otpt.

Next time just say “Malik is probably dumb as shit.”
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-10, 19:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Internet tough guy? By having an opinion why message boarders would over react to an ATV crash and disorderly conduct? Huh.

I don’t think i said i wasn’t a message boarder. I will post want i want, but i appreciate the guidance.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-12-10, 19:34

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

I don’t think i said i wasn’t a message boarder. I will post want i want, but i appreciate the guidance.

Lol sorry kiddo.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2017-12-10, 19:47

http://www.tmz.com/2017/12/10/seattle-seahawks-malik-mcdowell-arrested-disorderly-conduct/

During a profanity-laced tirade, the officer says she detained McDowell with the help of her partner. They tried getting him in the back of their patrol car when he allegedly said ...."F*** both of ya'll hoe ass n*****, p**** ass cops, I bet I get out, I got more money than ya'll, ya'll ain't got enough money for me, p**** ass crackers, broke ass n*****."
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2017-12-10, 19:51

Sounds like CTE
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-12-10, 19:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sounds like CTE

Malik, OTPT, or Travis? All three?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-12-10, 19:53

Turtleneck wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Sounds like CTE

Malik, OTPT, or Travis? All three?

Malik McDowell injured in ATV accident. Put on IR 502811600

This thread gave me CTE.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next