Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

+22
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
Code_Warrior
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Vlad
Rocinante
Giant Moose
SpartanInNH
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
tanfan!
InTenSity
kingstonlake
Ass Dan
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
26 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? Empty Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:06 am

Happy New Year...

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? Giphy
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Blanch32 Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:12 am

Everythang
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:14 am

There's been a homophobic, racist e-fight between the usual suspects. We shared some bourbon stories over the holidays. The basketball and football teams suck again, fire Warner. Um... I got new tires for my truck?

How was your holidays Bob?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:14 am

Nobody posted about UofM while you were out and no one missed all those thread that you bump up.

Happy New Year, and welcome back.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:27 am

I saw Star Wars. It was pretty good, I was surprised.
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:29 am

Ass Dan wrote:I saw Star Wars. It was pretty good, I was surprised.

Oh yeah, and if you liked the new Star Wars movie you are a nerd and you don'the know what a good movie is.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:33 am

Want to know what WE didn't miss?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:34 am

Can you bump my ignore thread please? Thanks in advance. Razz
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:36 am

You missed some pretty good fake stories about Arizona.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:40 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:There's been a homophobic, racist e-fight between the usual suspects. We shared some bourbon stories over the holidays. The basketball and football teams suck again, fire Warner. Um... I got new tires for my truck?

How was your holidays Bob?
Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? 502811600

yeah - picked up a paper in an airport on Friday (maybe Saturday - can't recall) and saw that the football game didn't work out real well..

holidays were good, thanks for asking.. hectic at times but mostly very relaxing and enjoyable. Thanks.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:41 am

Ass Dan wrote:I saw Star Wars. It was pretty good, I was surprised.
I heard it was pretty good.

I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies... not that I can recall anyway. I doubt I'll start watching them now.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:46 am

BOB!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:48 am

Donald Trump is now president.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:52 am

Gaymer is now our go to for decorating tips
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:03 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:BOB!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3
what up, G.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:05 am

I watched a Christmas Story for the first time ever. The dogs ate the turkey at the end of the movie, the kid shoots his eye out, the furnace breaks and the chinese restaurant guys can't pronounce their L's and R's and the end. Seems like they mix them up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:12 am

Saw Star Wars.  They blew up the Death Star again.
Went to the Cotton Bowl and the grassy knoll.  People do stupid things there.
Same old turds with same old routines acting up on here.  Most of the board has put them on ignore.

How was your trip? Wherever you went.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:16 am

DWags wrote:I watched a Christmas Story for the first time ever. The dogs ate the turkey at the end of the movie, the kid shoots his eye out, the furnace breaks and the chinese restaurant guys can't pronounce their L's and R's and the end. Seems like they mix them up.
I don't think I've ever seen the movie start to finish. I've probably seen the entire movie pieced together around 5-6 times, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:17 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:BOB!!!!!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3
what up, G.

Would you like to talk about those nut jobs in Oregon? I don't want to rush you into these things though. Grab some coffee, check your old emails, do what you gotta do, then we'll get into it.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:18 am

NigelUno wrote:Saw Star Wars.  They blew up the Death Star again.
Same old turds with same old routines acting up on here.  Most of the board has put them on ignore.

I didn't even know we had an "ignore" function. I usually just don't pay attention to the people I choose to ignore. Not sure I would take it so far as to search out how to allow technology to do it for me.

trip was good, thanks for asking.. the travel in and of itself can sometimes be exhausting but it's hard to complain about it. Saw a lot of cool things, good family time, etc. As much fun as traveling can be, it's always nice to come home to East Lansing and spend quality time with my cat.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:19 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:what up, G.

Would you like to talk about those nut jobs in Oregon? I don't want to rush you into these things though. Grab some coffee, check your old emails, do what you gotta do, then we'll get into it.

I saw that yesterday.. ultimately, it's nothing but a bunch of patriotic American gun-enthusiasts who simply want their country back from the evil government.

not at all to be confused with little unarmed black thugs who think they suddenly have rights just because a colored boy is in the White House.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:20 am

I'm really voting for Trump. I'm old and face it, at this point I don't really give a fuck about the country, I just look for the most entertainment. I just think it will be fun as hell coming home and being met by my wife and she says "Guess what he did today?"
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:24 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Saw Star Wars.  They blew up the Death Star again.

I didn't even know we had an "ignore" function. I usually just don't pay attention to the people I choose to ignore. Not sure I would take it so far as to search out how to allow technology to do it for me.

trip was good, thanks for asking.. the travel in and of itself can sometimes be exhausting but it's hard to complain about it. Saw a lot of cool things, good family time, etc. As much fun as traveling can be, it's always nice to come home to East Lansing and spend quality time with my cat.

The ignore function helps. I mean...how many times do you want to read repetitive bullshit?

You, of all people, should understand this.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? 3003718628
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:31 am

Hi Bob.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:34 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I didn't even know we had an "ignore" function. I usually just don't pay attention to the people I choose to ignore. Not sure I would take it so far as to search out how to allow technology to do it for me.

The ignore function helps. I mean...how many times do you want to read repetitive bullshit?

but that's the thing.. if I don't want to read it, I don't read it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:35 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hi Bob.
'sup?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:37 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:what up, G.

There is a thread about it in tBin
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:40 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Tom HANKS.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:42 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

but that's the thing.. if I don't want to read it, I don't read it.

So, you ignore it.

If you didn't want to accidentally read it, you could take further drastic measures.

The function is helpful. You can't deny that. You can't!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:44 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:but that's the thing.. if I don't want to read it, I don't read it.

So, you ignore it.  

If you didn't want to accidentally read it, you could take further drastic measures.  

The function is helpful.  You can't deny that.  You can't!

I suppose it depends on how much credence you lend something you accidentally read.. so I'll read something.. and then I see who posted it and I'm like "oh, that explains it" and I move on to the next post.

it's weird - I've never understood why people take things at an anonymous message board so personally and begin with the obscenity-filled rage via a torrent of typing.

but that's just me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:49 am

Turtleneck wrote:

Can you start a thread here from now on to let people know when a thread has been started in the bin? I pay per click on my phone and don't really have time for that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:51 am

Someone cranked the office thermostat to what I am guessing is 80 over the holidays. It is hot as fuck in here and I have no idea where the thermostat is (temp offices while our old offices are being renovated).
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:54 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Someone cranked the office thermostat to what I am guessing is 80 over the holidays. It is hot as fuck in here and I have no idea where the thermostat is (temp offices while our old offices are being renovated).
man, that's never fun. I'm a hot-natured dude anyway so, in general, the cooler the better. If I wanted to feel like some old guy wearing a cardigan and slippers, I'd move to Florida.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:56 am

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Someone cranked the office thermostat to what I am guessing is 80 over the holidays. It is hot as fuck in here and I have no idea where the thermostat is (temp offices while our old offices are being renovated).

80 seems like it would be too cold for you.

Because you're Satan. That's what I'm getting at. You usually literally hang out in fire.

Shut up.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:00 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

So, you ignore it.  

The function is helpful.  You can't deny that.  You can't!

I suppose it depends on how much credence you lend something you accidentally read.. so I'll read something.. and then I see who posted it and I'm like "oh, that explains it" and I move on to the next post.

it's weird - I've never understood why people take things at an anonymous message board so personally and begin with the obscenity-filled rage via a torrent of typing.

but that's just me.

I don't understand why people have to be assholes, but apparently they do.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:08 am

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

but that's just me.

I don't understand why people have to be assholes, but apparently they do.
meh.. message boards are a microcosm of society.. hidden behind the veil of anonymity. You can't expect much, I guess.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:10 am

Oh, and Bob, we all voted that you were the one who had to tally the pick em for the bowl games.

If you could get started, that would be great.. Thanks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:11 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Oh, and Bob, we all voted that you were the one who had to tally the pick em for the bowl games.

You're a fucking liar. There was no vote. Liar. Get to fucking work.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:14 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Oh, and Bob, we all voted that you were the one who had to tally the pick em for the bowl games.

I think you overestimated my capabilities.

who won?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:20 am

You're a fucking liar. There was no vote. Liar. Get to fucking work.

Still posting
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next