Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

+22
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
MiamiSpartan
Death Roe
Code_Warrior
xsanguine
tGreenWay
Vlad
Rocinante
Giant Moose
SpartanInNH
duffy munn
Turtleneck
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
tanfan!
InTenSity
kingstonlake
Ass Dan
steveschneider
Watch Out Pylon!
Blanch32
26 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:51 am

Hi bob is it Friday yet
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 3 Empty Re: Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss?

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:52 am

Vlad wrote:Bob, I missed you man! Without you, it's like there are no great Americans left on this board.
thanks, man - I was busy doing some traveling.. Managed a few "GO GREEN" shout outs in various airports. Was a lot of fun,
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:52 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hi bob is it Friday yet
lemme check.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:53 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Hi bob is it Friday yet
okay, I'm back.

Nope - tomorrow. We're close, though. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 3 1486952199
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:53 am

Bob, I know we're 10 days into the month but I just wanted to make sure I wished you a happy and blessed Izzo.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:53 am

Welcome back Bob.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:01 am

Giant Moose wrote:Bob, I know we're 10 days into the month but I just wanted to make sure I wished you a happy and blessed Izzo.
that's the funny thing..

most people are only thankful of Izzo one or two months a year. Me and my family are thankful for him every minute of every day.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:04 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:Bob, I know we're 10 days into the month but I just wanted to make sure I wished you a happy and blessed Izzo.
that's the funny thing..

most people are only thankful of Izzo one or two months a year. Me and my family are thankful for him every minute of every day.

I like it. From now on I'm going to be that way. Like if I have an appointment at 11:45, I'm going to say my appointment is at eleven forty-Izzo.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:06 am

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's the funny thing..

I like it. From now on I'm going to be that way. Like if I have an appointment at 11:45, I'm going to say my appointment is at eleven forty-Izzo.

Was that when Obama killed Bin-Laden?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:11 am

duffy munn wrote:Welcome back Bob.
thanks, dude.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:12 am

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:that's the funny thing..

thanks.

Yeah, what he means to me and my family can never be fully articulated. He's just brought us so much joy.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:18 am

Hilarys campaign is sinking faster than the Titanic. Shes getting some of the lowest voter turnouts in recent history while Trump is breaking records. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 3 502811600
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:19 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:Bob, I missed you man! Without you, it's like there are no great Americans left on this board.
thanks, man - I was busy doing some traveling.. Managed a few "GO GREEN" shout outs in various airports. Was a lot of fun,

Yeah, I'm headin' down to Costa Rica tomorrow. Gonna wear my "We're in" playoff t-shirt proudly (the one that has all four teams, so no one will know I root for the team that got blown out).

Let's just say that I'm proud of all four team for getting in. It wasn't easy!

Last edited by Vlad on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:19 am

The_Dude wrote:Hilarys campaign is sinking faster than the Titanic. Shes getting some of the lowest voter turnouts in recent history while Trump is breaking records. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 3 502811600
I know - if she hadn't killed those 4 brave Americans in Benghazi with her email server, I think she'd be doing a bit better.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:21 am

Vlad wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:thanks, man - I was busy doing some traveling.. Managed a few "GO GREEN" shout outs in various airports. Was a lot of fun,

Yeah, I'm headin' down to Costa Rica tomorrow. Gonna wear my "We're in" playoff t-shirt proudly (the one that has all four teams, so no one will know I root for the team that got blown out).
sweet - flying into San Jose or Liberia? What are your plans?

beautiful country - one of my favorite places on the planet.

(besides the Breslin Center and Spartan Stadium, of course)
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:38 am

It's almost eleven forty-Izzo. I'll see you guys in a bit.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:49 am

Giant Moose wrote:It's almost eleven forty-Izzo. I'll see you guys in a bit.
GO GREEN!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Vlad wrote:

sweet - flying into San Jose

I nearly died at that airport.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:45 pm

Bob, you missed nigel tilting for the billionth time. Dude is so unstable
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:45 pm

The_Dude wrote:Hilarys campaign is sinking faster than the Titanic. Shes getting some of the lowest voter turnouts in recent history while Trump is breaking records. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 3 502811600

I heard Trump broke the record (again) for highest unfavorability.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:46 pm

Bob - you missed blanch posting about me for the billionth time.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:55 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:sweet - flying into San Jose

I nearly died at that airport.
only been into San Jose once.. typically go into Liberia. Both are nice and equally frightening for different reasons.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:56 pm

NigelUno wrote:Bob - you missed blanch posting about me for the billionth time.
I just can't imagine that.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:Bob - you missed blanch posting about me for the billionth time.
I just can't imagine that.

That wasn't sarcasm either nigel.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:22 pm

Giant Moose wrote:duffy experienced guilt over insulting a person for having a dad father.

He's got his besty nigel to keep his 6.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:06 pm

There's was an early morning armed robbery near the Grand River\/Michigan Ave. merge. Happened a little after 5 a.m. Victim was walking on the GR side when two guys appeared.
I'm only telling you this because I know you're an early morning runner. And because I care.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:22 pm

tGreenWay wrote:There's was an early morning armed robbery near the Grand River\/Michigan Ave. merge. Happened a little after 5 a.m. Victim was walking on the GR side when two guys appeared.
I'm only telling you this because I know you're an early morning runner. And because I care.
thanks, man.

yeah - I heard about that. Normally, I don't see a ton of exciting stuff early in the morning. Skanks walking home some and every now and then I have to hurdle a puddle of vomit.

makes me proud to be a Spartan.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:29 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:There's was an early morning armed robbery near the Grand River\/Michigan Ave. merge. Happened a little after 5 a.m. Victim was walking on the GR side when two guys appeared.
thanks, man.

yeah - I heard about that. Normally, I don't see a ton of exciting stuff early in the morning. Skanks walking home some and every now and then I have to hurdle a puddle of vomit.

makes me proud to be a Spartan.

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 3 502811600 I've stopped walking my dog downtown on Fri/Sat/Sun mornings. She's too interested in the puke puddles.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 3 Empty Hey Guys - What's Up? (Those Sensitive to Free Speech, Open This Thread With Extreme Caution)

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:38 pm

sorry I've been away.. been kinda busy doing some things..

be aware that the next couple of weeks might be kind of sparse as it relates to my presence. I've got some home projects to work on, a couple of trips to take, etc. But I miss you (even those who don't have affinity for free speech) and I'd just like to say..

GO GREEN!!

I should be around for a few days, though - before my planned hiatus.

however, please see the links below:

If you're getting tired of someone, here's how you can ignore them (a brief tutorial)

and..

Vote Here to Ban Bob Sak

I'm not sure when polling closes for the vote to ban me.. so vote soon. You do NOT want to live with the regret knowing that you had the opportunity to rid the board of someone like me.

as always, remember that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this tragic time. You guys are great Americans and damn fine Spartans.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:39 pm

Hahahahahahaha

Hope all is well, Bob. We miss ya!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:41 pm

Bob, I keep checking my mailbox hoping a postcard from you will be in there.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:47 pm

xsanguine wrote:Hahahahahahaha

Like a carbuncle on the ass.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:47 pm

xsanguine wrote:Hahahahahahaha

thanks, man.. I miss you guys too!

just been a bit preoccupied with a handful of other things. Everything is going well - just wanted to check in.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:49 pm

Say something repetitive, Bob, just for old timey's sake.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:53 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Say something repetitive, Bob, just for old timey's sake.
(insert any post from any message board in the world here)

happy?? Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 3 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:54 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Say something repetitive, Bob, just for old timey's sake.
(insert any post from any message board in the world here)

happy?? Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 3 969504605

Close enough. Hey Guys.. I'm Back.. What Did I Miss? - Page 3 685334576
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:55 pm

Bob, do you need one of us to walk your wife's dog while you are busy?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Hey Bob, I figured you were holed up in your man cave sobbing over our first round exit. It was the refs fault, Nedgo is a great person to have a beer with and god bless the U.S.A.

steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:57 pm

Giant Moose wrote:Bob, do you need one of us to walk your wife's dog while you are busy?

Shut up. I know who gets the short straw if he says yes.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:58 pm

steveschneider wrote:Hey Bob, I figured you were holed up in your man cave sobbing over our first round exit. It was the refs fault, Nedgo is a great person to have a beer with and god bless the U.S.A.

Also, Nigel is dead.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next