Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party?

+6
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
The_Dude
Rocinante
Giant Moose
10 posters

Go down

Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or your opposing political party?

Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? Vote_lcap73%Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 8 ]
Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? Vote_lcap9%Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? Vote_lcap18%Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? Empty Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party?

Post by Giant Moose 08/01/16, 01:07 pm

confused
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? Empty Re: Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party?

Post by Giant Moose 08/01/16, 01:09 pm

I'm going with scUM. I will never forget what they did to Bob's family.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? Empty Re: Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party?

Post by Rocinante 08/01/16, 01:12 pm

I have no "opposing political party". Democrats are pussies and Republicans are criminals.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 08/01/16, 01:18 pm

Manfan
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 08/01/16, 01:24 pm

To me the greatest enemy is always UM. They represent everything I hate. Sorry, The Dude.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 08/01/16, 01:26 pm

Turtleneck wrote:To me the greatest enemy is always UM. They represent everything I hate. Sorry, The Dude.

Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? 1896033241
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 08/01/16, 01:27 pm

Giant Moose wrote:I'm going with scUM. I will never forget what they did to Bob's family.
thank you.

through the help of countless friends and family, thoughts and prayers and some committed professionals, we're starting to put our lives back together as a family.

Your words help more than you probably know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 08/01/16, 01:29 pm

Turtleneck wrote:To me the greatest enemy is always UM. They represent everything I hate. Sorry, The Dude.

Although, The_Douche is a representative of both enemy camps, so he's not just a two-time loser, he's a total loser. Not sorry, The_Douche.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 08/01/16, 01:37 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Although, The_Douche is a representative of both enemy camps, so he's not just a two-time loser, he's a total loser. Not sorry, The_Douche.

Thank you. Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? 55953254
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 08/01/16, 01:38 pm

Rocinante wrote:I have no "opposing political party". Democrats are pussies and Republicans are criminals.

This.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 08/01/16, 01:44 pm

I do not have a party as well, as this system is so fucked that I don't even know where to begin, so I will have to go with the University of Michigan. Thanks for asking. Now I'm all kinds of fired up. Who do you consider a bigger enemy: the University of Michigan or the opposing political party? 901027492
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaine Fabin 09/01/16, 01:42 am

Well, not sure how to answer the question, but my kids have been told many times (only half jokingly):

You can go to UM or you can be a Democrat, but you can't do both.
Blaine Fabin
Blaine Fabin
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 09/01/16, 02:16 am

Everyone that voted other than political party is a Democrat fag liar.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down