Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan?

+21
Herbie Green
Vlad
The_Dude
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Son of Sparta
Nordic
InTenSity
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
Turtleneck
Rocinante
Watch Out Pylon!
tGreenWay
Giant Moose
Frank Ricard
duffy munn
The Pantry
Code_Warrior
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
25 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you truly believe deep down in your balls that Lebowski is a UM fan?

Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? Vote_lcap44%Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 15 ]
Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? Vote_lcap29%Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 10 ]
Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? Vote_lcap18%Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 6 ]
Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? Vote_lcap9%Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 34

Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? Empty Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan?

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-12, 21:34

Anonymous Pole. Just curious.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? Empty Re: Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan?

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-12, 21:47

No way.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? Empty Re: Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan?

Post by Code_Warrior 2016-01-12, 21:47

No. I think he's an overly critical MSU fan.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-12, 21:48

Yeah...he's just an MSU fan who loves UM's concourse.

Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-01-12, 22:06

Tanfan's little brother? Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? 2599972566
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-12, 22:17

No. And stupid poll.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-01-12, 22:34

Vlad wrote:No. And stupid poll.

Apparently not, because 8 paranoid morons actually think he is a UM fan. No offense, paranoid morons.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-12, 22:40

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Apparently not, because 8 paranoid morons actually think he is a UM fan. No offense, paranoid morons.

Outright U of M fan, no.

Apologist and sympathizer, absolutely.

Dick MSU fan, without question.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2016-01-12, 22:45

Did he actually attend MSU?
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-13, 06:06

There are two or three guys who show up more when MSU loses a big game or something bad happens. It's their personality. One even admits after a big loss he likes to make fellow MSU fans more miserable.

I don't get it, but it doesn't make them uofm fans. Trolls maybe a polite word for them at best. Assholes is what I'd lean to who knows. More traffic on the board.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-13, 06:46

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

If that makes it a good poll, then maybe you're the stupid one.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-13, 09:38

DWags wrote:There are two or three guys who show up more when MSU loses a big game or something bad happens. It's their personality. One even admits after a big loss he likes to make fellow MSU fans more miserable.

I don't get it, but it doesn't make them uofm fans. Trolls maybe a polite word for them at best. Assholes is what I'd lean to  who knows. More traffic on the board.

It's not really that complicated Dwags. It basically boils down to this: You nancies have the sunshine blowing covered pretty well. Heck, if we left your types to run all of MSU fandom, we'd still have Bobby as our HC (in fandom, not in reality, thankfully).

So a few of us like to raise the difficult questions. You know, the question that are in the back of your minds too, but you just can't get get yourself to ask them out loud.

In short, if not for us, there'd be only you, and that would be a bad, bad place. To a small-minded person, reading a critical viewpoint might feel like there are "UM fans" among us, but deep down, we all know. You've levied the same charge for a while. It's just your small-mindedness, I know. Frankly, I expect it from a jock-sniffing has-been such as yourself.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-13, 09:46

I know I hate when people complain about losing 38-0 or losing by 20 to Duke. Those people are awful human beings. They should be happy with those performances.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-13, 09:51

Vlad wrote:
It's not really that complicated Dwags. It basically boils down to this: You nancies have the sunshine blowing covered pretty well. Heck, if we left your types to run all of MSU fandom, we'd still have Bobby as our HC (in fandom, not in reality, thankfully).

So a few of us like to raise the difficult questions. You know, the question that are in the back of your minds too, but you just can't get get yourself to ask them out loud.

In short, if not for us, there'd be only you, and that would be a bad, bad place. To a small-minded person, reading a critical viewpoint might feel like there are "UM fans" among us, but deep down, we all know. You've levied the same charge for a while. It's just your small-mindedness, I know. Frankly, I expect it from a jock-sniffing has-been such as yourself.

Giant Moose wrote:I know I hate when people complain about losing 38-0 or losing by 20 to Duke. Those people are awful human beings. They should be happy with those performances.

Do you actually truly legitimately believe The_Dude is a UM fan? 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-13, 09:52

Giant Moose wrote:I know I hate when people complain about losing 38-0 or losing by 20 to Duke. Those people are awful human beings. They should be happy with those performances.

I was there, and saw it happen. I didn't need to complain. Sometimes you just get your asses handed to you, and that's what happened.

Yes, I hate it when we get our asses handed to us on a national stage when we have a direct path to a major national title (e.g., Bama loss, losses to Duke and NC, where we looked like we didn't belong on the playing surface with the opponent.) But it is what it is. It happens.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-13, 09:54

Attn: Vlad and Moose

This thread is about The Dude.

If you would like your own poll, please contact WBH.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-13, 09:54

I hate people with opinions that are different than mine.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-13, 09:56

I like being #4. It is a good number. It's not pretentious like #1 and it's still in the top 5 so we can feel good about ourselves. All hail #4, the best number you can be.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose 2016-01-13, 09:59

NigelUno wrote:Attn: Vlad and Moose

This thread is about The Dude.

If you would like your own poll, please contact WBH.
I voted I wasn't sure. I don't know the Dude too well.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-13, 10:07

Setting aside his other personality defects, I don't think The_Douche cheers for anyone but himself.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-13, 10:12

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I hate people with opinions that are different than mine.

You kind of do, though.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-13, 10:23

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I hate people with opinions that are different than mine.

yep. Absolutely. And you're often kind of a bitch about it. Meh, we all are I guess. You just need to recognize that.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-01-13, 11:11

Admitting your problem is the first step on the road to recovery.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-01-13, 11:23

Please rename this the Self Discovery thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-13, 11:25

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

Are they paranoid morons, or just people who enjoy the narrative?
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-13, 12:25

Vlad wrote:
DWags wrote:There are two or three guys who show up more when MSU loses a big game or something bad happens. It's their personality. One even admits after a big loss he likes to make fellow MSU fans more miserable.

I don't get it, but it doesn't make them uofm fans. Trolls maybe a polite word for them at best. Assholes is what I'd lean to  who knows. More traffic on the board.

If you have "no particular insight," how do you know you are raising difficult or even relevant questions?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-01-13, 12:31

He's a terrible MSU fan, and a UM apologist. He respects UM more than he likes MSU, which is disgusting.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-01-13, 12:36

Turtleneck wrote:
Vlad wrote:

If you have "no particular insight," how do you know you are raising difficult or even relevant questions?

I don't. That's why I have you.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-13, 12:43

Vlad wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I don't. That's why I have you.

Translation: I'm just a troll and I should change my signature because it undermines me every time I try to defend my trolling.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-01-13, 12:44

Death Roe wrote:He's a terrible MSU fan, and a UM apologist. He respects UM more than he likes MSU, which is disgusting.

lol!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-13, 12:45

I'm reasonably certain that all of you are um fans who set this website up and have posted thousands of times over the course of 2 years just to set me up for one big gotcha moment at the end. Well, guess what dipshits, it ain't gonna work. I'm onto you now.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-13, 12:48

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm reasonably certain that all of you are um fans who set this website up and have posted thousands of times over the course of 2 years just to set me up for one big gotcha moment at the end. Well, guess what dipshits, it ain't gonna work. I'm onto you now.

No. This board was set up to prank Guest.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-13, 12:51

Turtleneck wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm reasonably certain that all of you are um fans who set this website up and have posted thousands of times over the course of 2 years just to set me up for one big gotcha moment at the end. Well, guess what dipshits, it ain't gonna work. I'm onto you now.

Eat my ass walvie.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-13, 12:52

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Eat my ass walvie.

What the fuck did you just call me?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-13, 12:53

Turtleneck wrote:

Eat my ass walvie.

I'm going to go start a poll.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-13, 13:11

Turtleneck wrote:

Eat my ass walvie.

Harbaugh called he said "I love you too turtleneck"
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-13, 13:13

Turtleneck wrote:

#TeamPylon
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-01-13, 13:14

Turtleneck wrote:

#TeamPylon

You walvies do usually pick the wrong side.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-13, 13:19

...and so it has begun...the destruction of this board from within.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-13, 13:30

Turtleneck wrote:...and so it has begun...the destruction of this board from within.
We already did that while you were looking for your password.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next