Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Gerousia! All of you-Suck a bag of Dicks!

+23
WCS
SawGreen
Floyd Robertson
ROtown Sparty
dubie7006
InTenSity
WBill
MSU addict
tGreenWay
SeeRockCity
DroppedByADime
tanfan!
tig ol bitties
Snake Plissken
sprtnbrn
DITKA
NigelUno
Nommad2
Gomer
Turtleneck
AMwood
Rocinante
Sponge Worthy
27 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey Gerousia! All of you-Suck a bag of Dicks! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Gerousia! All of you-Suck a bag of Dicks!

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 15:19

ROtown Sparty wrote:Can I change my vote?

Not sure. Did you try?

It won't really matter at this point.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Hey Gerousia! All of you-Suck a bag of Dicks! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Gerousia! All of you-Suck a bag of Dicks!

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-12, 15:30

InTenSity wrote:I posted in the agora, but I'll repost here. At the risk of sounding too serious. There should be a purging of Gerosia. It can start with those who got the title and have zero posts since signing up, or less than 5 posts, if they haven't posted since the first week. A thread could be started in the Agora, in which active members just need to post once to show they are still active, give it 5 or 7 days to be open. Those with a low post count and no reply in the thread should be removed.

Sounds rational.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-12, 15:56

Nommad2 wrote:Request granted. Strange request, though.

It's like a baseball team being up 15-0 and a torrential downpour starting up...they choose to strike out on purpose to get the inning over so that the official amount of innings is in the books so that when the game is called, they win.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by ROtown Sparty 2014-05-12, 16:05

SeeRockCity wrote:

Sponge is only trying to get people to vote.  A negative vote is a win for him at this point since the positive vote is pretty lopsided.  Good strategy IMO.

Sponge is a good poster, he should be in IMHO, I voted yes.
Honestly, I didn't even see the voting thread until after I saw this thread, so I guess it's working.
ROtown Sparty
ROtown Sparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-12, 16:12

I'm still waiting for my official Gerosia gear. I put that I, you better damn well believe I'm posting with authority!
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by sprtnbrn 2014-05-12, 16:12

8 votes to go. This will be close.  Hey Gerousia! All of you-Suck a bag of Dicks! - Page 2 276803595 
sprtnbrn
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-05-12, 16:38

SeeRockCity wrote:

But simply culling the Gerontes with zero post count would be a start.  Unfortunately, I'm not 100% sure that there are any.

There are 2
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2014-05-12, 16:41

Snake Plissken wrote:
There are 2

24 have 5 or less posts.  That would be a good place to start.

Including your wife I believe. Did she vote?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2014-05-12, 16:44

NigelUno wrote:

24 have 5 or less posts.  That would be a good place to start.

Including your wife I believe.  Did she vote?
I believe so...I'll ask her when she gets home  Hey Gerousia! All of you-Suck a bag of Dicks! - Page 2 1494614055 
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-12, 16:44

Hey I think I second or thirded you and I did vote yes!
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-12, 16:46

LoneWolfSparty wrote:Hey I think I second or thirded you and I did vote yes!

You know I love y'all..I'm just slutting for votes  tongue 

Thanks!
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-05-12, 17:24

Sponge Worthy wrote:

You know I love y'all..I'm just slutting for votes  tongue 

Thanks!
Not that it matters and purely out of curiosity, were you on the pre-247 board?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponge Worthy 2014-05-12, 17:27

The Pantry wrote:
Not that it matters and purely out of curiosity, were you on the pre-247 board?  

No, I wasn't..I used to look at the open board on Rivals and was  Suspect  so to be honest, I never even gave the RCMB another glance till two years ago (unfortunate timing, as it was actually 23 months ago) and I was cheerfully impressed with it, once I started really following (and posting).

I tend to take the internet seriously, so I regretfully waited too long to let my adolescence out of the bag..  pale 
Sponge Worthy
Sponge Worthy
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-05-12, 17:38

Sponge Worthy wrote:All 175ish of you..seriously, what the ****?

Vote me down, I don't even want to be part of this cesspool you call the genetalousia. What does that even mean, anyway?

I hate this place and think the "old board" is waay better. Bunch of non participating, self righteous, egotistical self loathing dragon breathed Dicks with ears..

I was on this old Board years ago before most of you were born. An old guy came on and coined the phrase "FMJ". Foul Mouthed Jerks! I think that's perfect..

Now get to the polls and vote. We need your NAY votes. Vote often.

This may backfire  bom 

Fair to say you missed your Dale Cargegie invite?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2