Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopslam

+17
Giant Moose
By-Tor
y2kMgrad
tTy
InTenSity
Ass Dan
Tim Wakefield
Nordic
xsanguine
Herbie Green
CORNER BLITZ
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
tGreenWay
NigelUno
Turtleneck
WhiteBoyHatcher
21 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Hopslam - Page 5 Empty Re: Hopslam

Post by y2kMgrad 2018-01-20, 21:18

The Pantry wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Ever since Goodrich’s closed, I’ve stopped looking for new beers to try. Hadn’t heard of Boss Tweed before, so I looked it up. Didn’t even know there was a microbrew in Williamston. Apparently, their M-43 New England style beer is wildly popular across the state. There was an article quoting a guy from a Grand Rapids bar who said some nights, M-43 outsells Two-Hearted and Oberon combined.
Have had M-43 a few times.  Good but I still prefer Two Hearted.  Would only drink Oberon if you paid me.

Pretty much this. M-43 is unique and it tastes good, which is why it's so popular. It almost looks like pineapple juice or something. Different, but I think it's too expensive. 2 Hearted is my go to beer year around, and even when I stray from it I don't stray long. Delicious beer. I haven't had an Oberon since we used to drink pitchers of it on the patio at Peanut Barrel. Loved it back then, don't think I'd like it now.

Also I can't believe you guys don't like this year's batch of Hopslam. I just busted open my 5th 6pack and I'm loving every single one. Fantastic batch imo. Picked up 2 more Sixers at Costco this week for $14.79. Hell of a deal for this beer.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5