Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members of the CFB Playoff Committee (CONSPIRACY!)

+4
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Rocinante
Turtleneck
8 posters

Go down

New Members of the CFB Playoff Committee (CONSPIRACY!) Empty New Members of the CFB Playoff Committee (CONSPIRACY!)

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-21, 12:10

The CFB playoff committee has added four new members. Two of them are familiar to MSU fans. Former UM coach Lloyd Carr and former CMU coach, and UM graduate, Herb Deromedi were both added to the committee.

The College Football Playoff announced Thursday that it has added four new members to its selection committee.

Former Southern Miss coach Jeff Bower, former Michigan coach Lloyd Carr, former Central Michigan coach Herb Deromedi and Oregon athletic director Rob Mullens all will begin their three-year tenures with the committee in the spring.

The tenures of Mike Gould, Pat Haden, Tom Osborne and Mike Tranghese expired after the 2015-16 season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/college-football-playoff-adds-four-to-selection-committee-164945308.html

I believe conspiracy theories are in order.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

New Members of the CFB Playoff Committee (CONSPIRACY!) Empty Re: New Members of the CFB Playoff Committee (CONSPIRACY!)

Post by Rocinante 2016-01-21, 12:13

Fuck Flloyd.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

New Members of the CFB Playoff Committee (CONSPIRACY!) Empty Re: New Members of the CFB Playoff Committee (CONSPIRACY!)

Post by DWags 2016-01-21, 12:19

We're screwed.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-21, 12:37

The dude says we can't mention the words UofM or Michigan because we are obsessed.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-01-21, 12:40

Who left the committee? Is Alvarez still there?>
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-21, 12:42

this, combined with the officiating, really hurts my Spartan feelings.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2016-01-21, 12:43

Looks like scUM is going to be making the playoffs soon.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-21, 12:50

steveschneider wrote:Looks like scUM is going to be making the playoffs soon.
if so, please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-01-21, 13:53

I think Herb Deromefi had a pretty good relationship with MSU, but I could be wrong, and it wouldn't fit with the NARRATIVE for this thread.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-01-21, 16:05

tGreenWay wrote:I think Herb Deromefi had a pretty good relationship with MSU, but I could be wrong, and it wouldn't fit with the NARRATIVE for this thread.

He should like MSU. MSU gave him a couple of nice wins in the early 1990s.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down